PDA

View Full Version : Spotting official propagandists

tailfins
11-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Below are some comments from this news article:

This was the best quote of the article itself, a typical resident, not a propagandist:

Marlene, a Havana housewife, said her neighbor was planning to open a 3D salon.
"The state has no 3D theaters, so what is their problem. Sometimes the government seems to want to make our lives worse for the fun of it," she said, asking her last name not be used.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/cuba-shutters-private-theaters-threatens-other-businesses-030350709--sector.html

Here are some official propagandists I spotted in the comments section, with my comments before each one:

Is there any country where ZERO children are hungry? One would have to be a total brown-noser to even imagine a thinking person would start to believe such a thing.

Yet a report by UNSEF find there isn't even ONE child Cuba that is hungry. But hey, let's put Cuba down, OK?

Now this one has the nerve to berate people for wanting bath soap, cooking oil, presentable clothing, etc. This person is implying that no one should want better than just not starving. I see the mentality of a Comite de la Defensa de la Revolucion (CDR) scumbag here that has no problem fabricating accusations to meet a quota necessary for getting extra rationed items. I know the CDR operates this way from seeing it myself.

They have movies, some people just want to show 3d movies and get paid for it. Cubans are NOT starving. Those who want much more than what they have are extremely greedy people, who for the most part are now living in Florida.

revelarts
11-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Zeroo hungry children? it's a paradise . your just a Buogie western capitalist pig slave T.

...Cuba closed dozens of home-based movie theaters on Saturday and reaffirmed its plans to end the private sale of imported goods as communist authorities pressed for "order, discipline and obedience" in the growing small business sector....
That's all i need to read really.

... Three years ago the government opened up retail services to "self employment" in the form of 200 licensed activities from clowns, seamstresses, food vendors, taxis and the building trades, to small businesses such as restaurants, cafeterias, bed and breakfasts and entertainment.
The government said the measure was aimed at absorbing excess state labor, improving services, eliminating inefficiencies and bringing black-market activity above ground.

There are now 442,000 self-employed people in Cuba, of whom around 100,000 work as employees of small businesses, according to the government.
Enterprising residents have taken advantage of some of the categories - for example entertainer or seamstress - to offer movies, video games and imported clothing and supplies in greater variety and at lower cost than the state...

It's amazing to me that in a communist paradise people would still turn to capitalism with relish... and chili peppers. even if it's illegal to do so.