PDA

View Full Version : 11/5 off topic

glockmail
11-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Do you really want her to see how stupid you are compared to sentient adults? :laugh:

Arbo
11-01-2013, 04:08 PM
She is proud of being 12 years old and views herself as "almost adult." So I thought she might come here and talk about herself. But she turned me down. Because "old people are boring" and "politics are stupid and boring."
So I allowed her to read the board for the first time. She looked at a few things and decided that "nothing was interesting."
I haven't decided whether she is genuinely disinterested or if we are being trolled by a seventh grader. :dunno:

Considering that many of the members come across as bitter old bastards, that are incapable of independent thought, and classless, it doesn't come as a surprise she would have no interest in any of this.

(See above post as a fine example)

glockmail
11-01-2013, 04:17 PM
More personal insults and name-calling. Hilarious. :laugh:

Little-Acorn
11-01-2013, 04:41 PM
I haven't decided whether she is genuinely disinterested or if we are being trolled by a seventh grader. :dunno:

I've been wondering that for a while now.

aboutime
11-01-2013, 05:25 PM
I've been wondering that for a while now.

Little-Acorn. Kinda, almost reminds you of those SOCK PUPPET thingy's so many insist...do not exist here????
Nothing to wonder about. It's a free-for-all. Just watch.

Arbo
11-01-2013, 05:29 PM
More personal insults and name-calling. Hilarious. :laugh:

Hmm, considering you called her trash elsewhere, and posted this:

Do you really want her to see how stupid you are compared to sentient adults?

It would seem your credibility is continuing it's downward slide….

gabosaurus
11-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Do you really want her to see how stupid you are compared to senile adults? :laugh:

corrected for correctness :cool:

gabosaurus
11-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Considering that many of the members come across as bitter old bastards, that are incapable of independent thought, and classless, it doesn't come as a surprise she would have no interest in any of this.

What a terrible way to describe aboutime! :p

glockmail
11-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Hmm, considering you called her trash elsewhere, and posted this:

[/COLOR]
It would seem your credibility is continuing it's downward slide….So your objective opinion is that Gabs is smart? :laugh:

glockmail
11-04-2013, 06:57 PM
corrected for correctness :cool:Maybe I should have used a word that could be understood with your 4th grade vocabulary. :laugh:

aboutime
11-04-2013, 07:15 PM
So your objective opinion is that Gabs is smart? :laugh:

5752 This seems to cover both of them glockmail.

Of course. They have the option to deny, or confirm. Both work just as well.

Arbo
11-04-2013, 07:31 PM
So your objective opinion is that Gabs is smart? :laugh:

My statement had nothing to do with her, it had to do with pointing out your hypocrisy and lack of credibility.

glockmail
11-04-2013, 07:42 PM
My statement had nothing to do with her, it had to do with pointing out your hypocrisy and lack of credibility. Is that your objective opinion? :laugh:

Arbo
11-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Is that your objective opinion? :laugh:

It is called a fact, and I understand you did not 'get it', but that was expected. Get slammed, change the topic, that's glockmail style.

glockmail
11-04-2013, 07:49 PM
You have no facts, merely opinion.

gabosaurus
11-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Why are you two fighting in my thread? Make yourselves useful and go make me some biscuits and gravy. :cool:

Arbo
11-04-2013, 07:55 PM
You have no facts, merely opinion.

Yes, it is a FACT that my post was talking about you. That you are incapable of understanding such a thing does not come as a surprise.

Why are you two fighting in my thread? Make yourselves useful and go make me some biscuits and gravy. :cool:

Perhaps you just need to smack your bitch (glockmail) and make him go fix you a sammich.

gabosaurus
11-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Both of you are my bitch. I am smarter than you and I have incriminating pictures of Glock. Don't make me bring out the whip. :poke:

Arbo
11-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Both of you are my bitch. I am smarter than you and I have incriminating pictures of Glock. Don't make me bring out the whip. :poke:

I have no doubt you have incriminating pictures of him, he seems the type that would be dumb enough to be photographed doing incriminating stuff.

glockmail
11-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Yes, you were expressing your opinion, not facts. :slap:

Arbo
11-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Yes, you were expressing your opinion, not facts. :slap:

You really are quite a bore. You are the one that whined like a little bitch about name calling, so I pointed out your hypocrisy since you do the same to others, thus the post was about you. It is a simple fact. You really should jump off your little obsession train as you it is played out and you are looking more the fool each time you keep jumping back to it.

Now would you like to address how you whine about name calling but do the same thing? No, you will deflect again, as you know you have yet again been shown to be worthless and are just running through your phase of girl-like hissy fit.

glockmail
11-04-2013, 08:16 PM
Its not a whine to point out the fallacy of your logic. :laugh:

Arbo
11-04-2013, 08:19 PM
Its not a whine to point out the fallacy of your logic. :laugh:

I'd like to see you try. Little girl Glock whines about name calling. Little girl Glock calls names. Little girl Glock is a hypocrite. Go ahead, point out the fallacy. It will be a good belly laugh watching you dodge and stumble. It is noted you already dodged in the above message, as in just about all others.

glockmail
11-04-2013, 08:21 PM
I already have pointed out your first fallacy, which caused you to commit another in frustration. :laugh:

glockmail
11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
And now you're bashing females. Did you learn that in the Navy as well?

Arbo
11-04-2013, 08:26 PM
I already have pointed out your first fallacy, which caused you to commit another in frustration. :laugh:

You have done no such thing, as you are incapable of doing any such thing. Thanks for digging your hole deeper. :laugh:

Awe, look, the guy that will not man up continues to misunderstand what was said. Lame attempts at spin are expected, but this one is really poor. You'd do better if you just went back to crying like the little girl you are.

glockmail
11-04-2013, 08:49 PM
More name-calling and bashing females. Why do you hate women? :laugh:

Arbo
11-04-2013, 08:51 PM
More name-calling and bashing females. Why do you hate women? :laugh:

You really are pathetic. Thus it makes sense you continue to dodge and deflect. You should do NC a favor and GTFO of there and back to your native land.

aboutime
11-04-2013, 08:52 PM

glock. I have a feeling that Argo probably got out of the navy, just before Obama got Congress to pass D.A.D.T.

Which would explain bashing females. Dontcha think???

glockmail
11-04-2013, 08:56 PM
glock. I have a feeling that Argo probably got out of the navy, just before Obama got Congress to pass D.A.D.T.

Which would explain bashing females. Dontcha think???

No doubt it wasn't easy for him to keep his little secret. :laugh:

glockmail
11-04-2013, 08:57 PM
I rejected my native land, just like I reject your logical fallacies, name-calling and female-bashing.

Arbo
11-04-2013, 08:59 PM
your logical fallacies,

It is so cute that you know how to type the words yet have no idea what they mean. :laugh: I'll leave you and your buddy to continue discussing your homoerotic fantasies now. :laugh:

glockmail
11-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Another "objective" opinion, followed by homophobia. :laugh:

Arbo
11-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Another "objective" opinion, followed by homophobia. :laugh:

You really should try better to flow in a manner that makes sense. See, when you and your boy try to suggest others are gay, it is noted it is meant as some sort of insult. That shows homophobia in the cute couple that brought up such things, not in others that are far more tolerant than you two. :laugh:

glockmail
11-05-2013, 07:08 AM
I never mentioned gay. Are you gay?

tailfins
11-05-2013, 08:30 AM
You really are pathetic. Thus it makes sense you continue to dodge and deflect. You should do NC a favor and GTFO of there and back to your native land.

That's a nice polite reply. Are you sure you don't live in Revere, Dorchester or Southie?

aboutime
11-05-2013, 03:32 PM
No doubt it wasn't easy for him to keep his little secret. :laugh:

glockmail. Not sure you are familiar with Navy jargon, but Arbo once told us he was in the Submarine Service side of the Navy. And sailors who sailed ON TOP of the water, often referred to Submariners as "Bubbleheads".

We also referred to submariners as large numbers of Se(a)men who lived in a Long, Tube, that Always GOES DOWN.

Civilians who don't understand navy lingo, surely understand...like Bill Clinton, and Monica would.
Which might make Arbo feel very defensive...or insulted. Only if he did have something to hide.

Arbo
11-05-2013, 06:40 PM
As stated before, of course I am a bubblehead, and proud. As is every one one I know. You tried to use it as some sort of put down before and failed that time as well.

BTW, what we called surface ships was 'targets'. Because they are out in the open and first to die.

It is noted you still obsess over me and discuss me a heck of a lot for someone that put me on ignore and said you wanted nothing to do with me. :laugh:

glockmail
11-06-2013, 06:10 AM
glockmail. Not sure you are familiar with Navy jargon, but Arbo once told us he was in the Submarine Service side of the Navy. And sailors who sailed ON TOP of the water, often referred to Submariners as "Bubbleheads".

We also referred to submariners as large numbers of Se(a)men who lived in a Long, Tube, that Always GOES DOWN.

Civilians who don't understand navy lingo, surely understand...like Bill Clinton, and Monica would.
Which might make Arbo feel very defensive...or insulted. Only if he did have something to hide.

A submarine. Isn't that something that is long, hard, and full of seamen? :laugh:

Arbo
11-06-2013, 09:12 AM
A submarine. Isn't that something that is long, hard, and full of seamen? :laugh:

My goodness, yes, you can tell a very old and stupid joke, and fail! :laugh:

aboutime
11-06-2013, 03:22 PM

glock. An 'oldie', but one that bubbleheads dislike, and always claim...doesn't bother them.

Just watch how 'THE TRUTH' becomes such a defensive, protective idea.

Arbo
11-06-2013, 11:28 PM
glock. An 'oldie', but one that bubbleheads dislike, and always claim...doesn't bother them.

Just watch how 'THE TRUTH' becomes such a defensive, protective idea.

:laugh: And the lame spin continues from the guy that has me on ignore. :laugh: No doubt you were a PN or mess cook or some such eh? LOL

glockmail
11-10-2013, 12:36 PM
My goodness, yes, you can tell a very old and stupid joke, and fail! :laugh:No, since the joke's on you.