PDA

View Full Version : More out of control police… this time up the anus...

Arbo
11-05-2013, 12:42 PM
http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryland_gazette/news/government/immigrants-in-country-illegally-start-applying-for-maryland-driver-s/article_11225ca0-b108-52c3-9bec-7e921245dbf8.html

David Eckert was stopped by police after he didn’t make a complete stop at a stop sign. Officers asked him to step out of the vehicle and they noticed that he seemed to be “clenching his buttocks”. Law enforcement believed this to be probable cause that Eckert was hiding narcotics in his anal cavity. While he was being detained, the officers obtained a search warrant from a judge in Deming county for an anal cavity search.
Deming Police attempted to take Eckert to an emergency room in Deming, but a doctor refused to perform the search claiming they believed it was “unethical.” Police decided to take him to a hospital in Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, the next county over where the physicians agreed to perform the procedures.
Eckert was then subjected to brutal medical procedures against his will. The doctors x-rayed him and saw nothing. Then they stuck their fingers in his anus twice, finding nothing again. After that they inserted an enema and forced him to defecate in front of the doctors and police. The doctors searched his stool and found nothing.
Undeterred, they gave him another enema and then a third, with nothing in the stool. Then they decided it was time for more drastic measures. Doctors x-rayed him again just to be sure and then sedated him to prepare for surgery. Doctors performed a colonoscopy, inserting a camera scope all the way up through his anus, rectum, colon and large intestines.

Nukeman
11-05-2013, 01:09 PM
http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryland_gazette/news/government/immigrants-in-country-illegally-start-applying-for-maryland-driver-s/article_11225ca0-b108-52c3-9bec-7e921245dbf8.html

[/FONT][/COLOR]
your link doesn't work.... Wrong story!

revelarts
11-05-2013, 01:11 PM

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Horrific Story!
I thought it was a joke but it looks real.

(you've got the wrong link on it too Arbo)
here's is a good link
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3209305.shtml?cat=500#.UnkzVySKSft

"looked like his butt was clinched... he's got drugs"
What the H3LL?!

These clairvoyant cops that can tell your a criminal by looking at you, (or by your politics) are a true menace.

This police rape victim is going to OWN these cities and i pray those cops go to jail.
Until more cops start going to jail for this BS they've got no reason to change.

revelarts
11-05-2013, 03:33 PM
the story makes a point of which County the warrant was in vs where the rape occurred, but that's not the thing that shocks me most.
I don't get the idea of a warrant to do an anal search.
How is this even possible?
'you have a right to remain silent but we can do x-rays and surgery up your anus if we SUSPECT you have drugs?'
That sounds COMPLETELY CRAZY to me and seems, on it's face, laughably unconstitutionally.
the bill of rights says...
..no self incrimination... no cruel and unusual.... and your secure in their persons, etc etc
unless the cops thinks he smell weed and thinks you might be "clenching your buttock".

Insane.

Gaffer
11-05-2013, 10:08 PM
All they have to do is have him drop his pants bend over and spread em. Doesn't require a warrant, just reasonable suspicion. These cops were absolute fools and so were the doctors. I hope he owns the county and the hospital when its all over.

aboutime
11-05-2013, 10:22 PM
the story makes a point of which County the warrant was in vs where the rape occurred, but that's not the thing that shocks me most.
I don't get the idea of a warrant to do an anal search.
How is this even possible?
'you have a right to remain silent but we can do x-rays and surgery up your anus if we SUSPECT you have drugs?'
That sounds COMPLETELY CRAZY to me and seems, on it's face, laughably unconstitutionally.
the bill of rights says...
..no self incrimination... no cruel and unusual.... and your secure in their persons, etc etc
unless the cops thinks he smell weed and thinks you might be "clenching your buttock".

Insane.

rev. You first, have to consider. Those cops thought they were talking to a Democrat, and they needed a warrant to do the ANAL check because THAT is where most Democrats SPEAK FROM.

logroller
11-05-2013, 10:56 PM
rev. You first, have to consider. Those cops thought they were talking to a Democrat, and they needed a warrant to do the ANAL check because THAT is where most Democrats SPEAK FROM.
EXCEPT The fifth amendment of the constitution protects a person's right against self-incrimination-- so even if this dem spoke from their ass, they're protected.

aboutime
11-06-2013, 04:20 PM
EXCEPT The fifth amendment of the constitution protects a person's right against self-incrimination-- so even if this dem spoke from their ass, they're protected.

LOG. Not "they're". "YOU'RE".

Arbo
11-07-2013, 09:34 AM
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/11/06/second-anal-probe-lawsuit-filed-against-nm-police

It appears they have done this before, a 2nd lawsuit is being filed.