PDA

View Full Version : Dinner

WiccanLiberal
11-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Slow cooker beef stew with red skinned potatoes, celery, carrots, green pepper and onion. And buttermilk biscuits baking right now. V4R is going to be a very happy man.

jimnyc
11-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Slow cooker beef stew with red skinned potatoes, celery, carrots, green pepper and onion. And buttermilk biscuits baking right now. V4R is going to be a very happy man.

I'm starved, but my tooth hurts, can't chew very well. I'm betting that stew would be tender though, but then the heat would bother the area too. Definitely can't eat any biscuits as any bread type products will inevitably find their way to any tooth that might be bothering you.

V4R is going to have to eat my portion! Oh, and I love the red potatoes too!! :beer:

Voted4Reagan
11-05-2013, 06:11 PM
melt in your mouth tender...

another culinary triumph...

aboutime
11-05-2013, 09:36 PM

WiccanLiberal. With all Due Respect. As they say :clap: "Shut-tup!" Making me hungry, and it's just too late. Great dish.

Kathianne
11-06-2013, 12:35 AM
I'm starved, but my tooth hurts, can't chew very well. I'm betting that stew would be tender though, but then the heat would bother the area too. Definitely can't eat any biscuits as any bread type products will inevitably find their way to any tooth that might be bothering you.

V4R is going to have to eat my portion! Oh, and I love the red potatoes too!! :beer:

Hope you are feeling better!

Kathianne
11-06-2013, 12:38 AM
I love the crock pot!

Other day threw fingerling potatoes, onion, carrots, and garlic in pot. Topped with 3 boneless center cut loin pork chops, about 3/4 in thick. Topped that with can of golden mushroom low sodium condensed soup. 4 hours on high, and hour on low.

Yummmm.