PDA

View Full Version : Virginia turns RED.

aboutime
11-05-2013, 08:04 PM
It appears that, at 8:00 p.m. Tuesday, election day in Virginia.

The state has been returned to a RED state status.

MCAWFUL...is having a terrible showing at the polls.

So. I now predict. With 33% of the polls reporting. Cuchinelli will be pushing MCAWFUL back into his OBAMA, CLINTON, OBAMACARE empty Hole.

hjmick
11-05-2013, 08:12 PM
It's still early...

DragonStryk72
11-05-2013, 08:13 PM

So. I now predict. With 33% of the polls reporting. Cuchinelli will be pushing MCAWFUL back into his OBAMA, CLINTON, OBAMACARE empty Hole.

McAuliffe's campaign was really based around the ACA, which is failing. So naturally, he's taking a drubbing with thousands of Virginian families who lost their coverage, especially with the retired Shipyard workers who lost coverage.

tailfins
11-05-2013, 08:17 PM
It doesn't look like Fairfax County has reported yet. However, the Attorney General race looks promising.

aboutime
11-05-2013, 08:19 PM
It's still early...

I know hjmick. Just so tired of hearing all the LIBS bragging so much, and it really feels good to just have that feeling....Obama, Clinton, and McAwful WON'T BE WINNING THIS TIME.

aboutime
11-05-2013, 08:24 PM
McAuliffe's campaign was really based around the ACA, which is failing. So naturally, he's taking a drubbing with thousands of Virginian families who lost their coverage, especially with the retired Shipyard workers who lost coverage.

DragonStryk. And we can't forget how the Large Military Population of Virginia has been taking it in the shorts from Obama...pretending all the troubles of the shutdown were because of the "R's".

Politicians take the Military for granted, and think the people in uniform, with their families...are all too dumb...like Democrats, to do any thinking on their own.

But todays Military knows when they are being Played. And Obama, with all of his friends. Can't do anything about it now.
Obama may be firing FLAG OFFICERS, but the bulk of the BETRAYED in uniform know better.

aboutime
11-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Looks like I just experienced a TRUMAN...."DEWEY" moment with McAwful in Virginia.

One Percent apart at this time. TERRY the LIAR...pulled an Obama. Not surprised at this point.

gabosaurus
11-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Which election are you people watching? Dems captured both the top offices in Virginia. Defeating the Tea Party darling in the governor's race.

If Mr. Senility wouldn't go to bed at 8 pm, he would see the final results. :cool:

tailfins
11-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Which election are you people watching? Dems captured both the top offices in Virginia. Defeating the Tea Party darling in the governor's race.

If Mr. Senility wouldn't go to bed at 8 pm, he would see the final results. :cool:

You mean the Democrats finessed a Governor's seat by having an Obama donor finance a fake Libertarian. And the GOP won more than 64 out of 100 in the VA house of Delegates. "The Punk" will accomplish nothing.

Hanging Judge
11-06-2013, 12:23 AM
You mean the Democrats finessed a Governor's seat by having an Obama donor finance a fake Libertarian. And the GOP won more than 64 out of 100 in the VA house of Delegates. "The Punk" will accomplish nothing.

:clap:

red states rule
11-06-2013, 03:27 AM
As his buddy Bill Clinton, McAuliffe failed to get over 50% of the vote and won by a very slim margin. No matter he won and now I do hope the folks in VA get everything they have coming to them

After all McAuliffe was the one who came up with the idea of "selling" the Lincoln Bedroom, and made a killing with Global Crossing as the employees of the company lost their job and retirement savings

Enjoy him VA. You wanted him - you got him

red states rule
11-06-2013, 04:39 AM

The country club R's did do their best not to win this race

He posted the following response on his website, MarkLevinShow.com (http://www.marklevinshow.com/common/page.php?pt=INFURIATING%21&id=6473&is_corp=0):

WE COULD HAVE WON THIS RACE. FOR THE REASONS I HAVE EXPLAINED HERE AND ON THE AIR, GOP ESTABLISHMENT AND DONORS LEFT THE FIELD. NOW, NOT ONLY THE LIBERALS BUT THE RINO MOUTHPIECES CONTINUE WITH THEIR MANTRA ABOUT THE DEAD TEA PARTY AND THE RINO FUTURE. ABSOLUTELY APPALLING! (And they did not spend even $3 million, that was a phony number.)
RT@seanmdav: In 2009, the RNC spent $9M to win VA by 17 points. Looks like it’ll have spent $3M in 2013 to lose by a hair. Dummies
McAuliffe was named the winner of the race Tuesday night. However, Cuccinelli and the third-party “libertarian” candidate Robert Sarvis combined for more than 50 percent of the vote. With 97 percent of the precincts reporting, McAuliffe was leading Cuccinelli 47.3 percent to 46 percent. Sarvis received 6.6 percent of the vote.

TheBlaze reported on Tuesday that a former Obama campaign bundler curiously helped fund Sarvis’ campaign in the race. Read our exclusive report (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/05/revealed-obama-campaign-bundler-helping-fund-libertarian-in-tight-va-gubernatorial-race/) for more information.

The tweet Levin included in his response was that of “The Federalist” co-founder Sean Davis, who claims the RNC spent more than three times more in the 2009 race in Virginia compared to this year’s governor’s race. In his reply, Levin claimed the RNC didn’t even spend $3 million compared to the $9 million spent in 2009.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/05/a-furious-mark-levin-reacts-to-republican-loss-in-va-governors-race-find-out-why-hes-livid/

revelarts
11-06-2013, 06:08 AM
I'm in VA and i didn't want him.

the stae looks mostly red every year but the highly populated metro areas DC, Richmond and Norfolk are where mostly democrats live, white and minorities btw. lots of northern leftist transplants/ retirees here .. seem quite a few refugees from new york.
On the way to work i was near a shop reading and overheard 2 youngish -late 20s early 30s- white men in business suit behind me talking about the election, they sounded like polite Gabbys.
The last bit i overheard was there prediction of the soon demise of the republican party because it was 'against the poor, minorities, gays and was only held up by a bunch of rednecks.'
'But if the Republicans put up someone they liked they'd vote for them.'

Anyway were in for more marching toward moral and constitutional corruption in the name of kindness and enlightenment.

tailfins
11-06-2013, 07:10 AM
I'm in VA and i didn't want him.

the stae looks mostly red every year but the highly populated metro areas DC, Richmond and Norfolk are where mostly democrats live, white and minorities btw. lots of northern leftist transplants/ retirees here .. seem quite a few refugees from new york.
On the way to work i was near a shop reading and overheard 2 youngish -late 20s early 30s- white men in business suit behind me talking about the election, they sounded like polite Gabbys.
The last bit i overheard was there prediction of the soon demise of the republican party because it was 'against the poor, minorities, gays and was only held up by a bunch of rednecks.'
'But if the Republicans put up someone they liked they'd vote for them.'

Anyway were in for more marching toward moral and constitutional corruption in the name of kindness and enlightenment.

With a strong GOP majority in the House of Delegates, how much damage can "The Punk" really do? Who knows, he may even get caught stealing. Cuccinelli was a poor candidate that ran a poor campaign. He unnecessarily angered people. It wasn't his views that sunk him; it was his focus. Don't let ideology obscure seeing poor performance so it can be repaired. The fight over primary versus caucus did serious damage to the party and should not have happened.

fj1200
11-06-2013, 08:30 AM
... McAuliffe failed to get over 50% of the vote...

VA doesn't do run-offs??? No wonder the third parties get no traction. :mad:

Arbo
11-06-2013, 09:16 AM

Quoted to laugh at this FAILURE over and over again. :laugh::laugh:

tailfins
11-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Quoted to laugh at this FAILURE over and over again. :laugh::laugh:

Quoted to laugh at you taking a cheap shot. :lol: You are merely pointed out the obvious that doesn't need mentioning. You are like someone who yells "Who farted?".

Arbo
11-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Quoted to laugh at you taking a cheap shot. :lol: You are merely pointed out the obvious that doesn't need mentioning. You are like someone who yells "Who farted?".

Backing up one of your boys. Understandable, but stupid non the less.

revelarts
11-06-2013, 10:31 AM
With a strong GOP majority in the House of Delegates, how much damage can "The Punk" really do? Who knows, he may even get caught stealing. Cuccinelli was a poor candidate that ran a poor campaign. He unnecessarily angered people. It wasn't his views that sunk him; it was his focus. Don't let ideology obscure seeing poor performance so it can be repaired. The fight over primary versus caucus did serious damage to the party and should not have happened.

Pragmatically speaking there's truth in that.
But i don't know that he angered people anymore than they would have been, once they knew his positions.
Apro-life nice guy is or a strident pro-lifer is not much different in the eyes of those who think pro-life=women hater.
And Cuccineli didn't have deep pockets like MAcA

gabosaurus
11-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Just as I thought. If you people win, you gloat. If you lose, you make excuses and voice your righteous indignation. An election is numbers. It is not semantics and platitudes. Stop whining.

CSM
11-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Just as I thought. If you people win, you gloat. If you lose, you make excuses and voice your righteous indignation. An election is numbers. It is not semantics and platitudes. Stop whining.

Indeed! I'm glad that you personally are above that.

NightTrain
11-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Indeed! I'm glad that you personally are above that.

She is a shining example to us all.

Esox
11-06-2013, 01:05 PM
The really good news here is that Cuccinelli go only token support from the RNC ruling class neocons, and it still took a fake libertarian ringer to hand the election to The Punk.

The RINO necons are looking squarely into the face of their impending extinction.

aboutime
11-06-2013, 03:02 PM

gabby. Lucky for you. Jim has asked us NOT to use members of your family in these posts. SO, what did you do?
Talking about, either your poor husband, or you senile father?

You brought it up. Life's a Beach...ain't it?

red states rule
11-07-2013, 04:07 AM

Who is making excuses? Unlike on the left I do not see or hear anyone crying how the election was stolen, their voters were disenfranchised, or the voting machines were tampered with

Dems won in VA - case closed. Now McAuliffe has to govern and that will be his biggest problem

What the election did show is that Obamacare will play a huge role in 2014 and that has Dems scared to death

Arbo
11-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Who is making excuses? Unlike on the left I do not see or hear anyone crying how the election was stolen, their voters were disenfranchised, or the voting machines were tampered with

So you are admitting you have not read the thread and seen the comments (cries) about the (L) guy that was financed by the (D)'s in order to draw votes away from the R? Perhaps you just missed those by accident. :laugh:

Gaffer
11-07-2013, 08:10 PM
This is a prime example of what I have said repeatedly. The third party candidate only draws off from the R's. They never get enough votes to even come close to winning, but they cause the R candidate to lose the election every time. Rev take note. This country is in extremely bad shape and the last thing it needs is the L's handing elections over to the D's. Actually they're not D's, they're C's (communists).

red states rule
11-09-2013, 03:37 AM
This is a prime example of what I have said repeatedly. The third party candidate only draws off from the R's. They never get enough votes to even come close to winning, but they cause the R candidate to lose the election every time. Rev take note. This country is in extremely bad shape and the last thing it needs is the L's handing elections over to the D's. Actually they're not D's, they're C's (communists).

Not necessary Gaffer. These were protest votes and I suspect many of them would not have stayed home if the third party guy was not running. I agree anyone who votes for a tax and spend lib like McAuliffe is crazy but the idiot won and now all of VA will have to pay the price