PDA

View Full Version : Think that obama did not snnction or order this I got a gold monkey to sell ya!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-06-2013, 08:53 PM
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/173509#.Unrw2Nznazc Israel Blasts White House Leaks on Syria Strikes

Officials angered by US's exposing of Israel as being behind the attacks on Syrian weapons Thursday.
By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 11/2/2013, 8:42 PM

F-15
F-15

Israel news photo: Flash 90

Israeli officials expressed anger Friday at the White House's decision to disclose that Israel carried out the two attacks on targets in Syria Thursday. The attacks in Latakiya and Damascus are believed to have targeted SA-8 missiles that were about to be transferred to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

An Obama administration official confirmed to CNN that the target of the Israeli strike was "missiles and related equipment the Israelis felt might be transferred to Hezbollah."

According to Channel 2, Israeli officials said the US leak was "incensing and also puzzling."

The television station's diplomatic correspondent, Udi Segal, said that it is not clear what aim the leak served. Segal said that there is speculation that perhaps the Obama administration wants Israel to attack less often in Syria, or that it does not want to antagonize Russia. Another explanation is that the US actually wants to be perceived as being privy to the attacks, in order to show Sunni allies like Saudi Arabia that it is fighting the Iran-Syria-Hezbollah axis, but the reporter added that in his opinion, all of these explanations make little sense.

Channel 2's panel of experts agreed that the interests of both Israel and Syria are best served by remaining silent on the attacks, since neither side is interested in a larger-scale conflict. Veteran Defense Correspondent, Ronny Daniel, said that the US's behavior "could really start a large scale conflagration here."

"By exposing that Israel is behind the attacks, the US is bringing us nearer to the day in which [Syrian president Bashar] Assad will no longer be able to swallow these provocations, and he will have to respond, and if he responds then Israel will probably have to respond in kind, and then maybe, in the White House, people will clap their hands, because they have started a very large fire here."
I have told you people Obama sides with our enemies and sides with Israel's enemies. Need any more evidence than this? I also stated ISRAEL had better not tell or let the GD bamtraitor know of when and how they are going to strike Iran's nuke facilities. The lying traitorous bastard will send the information to Iran as soon as he gets it!! WHEN THE HELL WILL AMERICA WAKE THE FF UP!!??? --Tyr

aboutime
11-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Israel also knows, and is not afraid to admit. Obama is beholdin' to Hezbolla, and The Muslim Brotherhood. Just listen to Louis Farrahcan's devotion to the Destruction of America by Obama.

NO LINKS REQUIRED. If you have a Liberal brain. Use it to learn on your own.

logroller
11-07-2013, 02:03 AM
I have told you people Obama sides with our enemies and sides with Israel's enemies. Need any more evidence than this? I also stated ISRAEL had better not tell or let the GD bamtraitor know of when and how they are going to strike Iran's nuke facilities. The lying traitorous bastard will send the information to Iran as soon as he gets it!! WHEN THE HELL WILL AMERICA WAKE THE FF UP!!??? --Tyr
Because the WH tells the truth, after the fact, of who launched the strikes against a legitimate target he's siding with the enemy? I agree the disclosure serves little good but it's hardly proof that Obama wants to help our enemies-- I mean who might that be even, Assad, Hezbo, Iran, the rebels- how does this help any of them?

To answer your last question, probably when people stop attending to outrageous conjecture and focus on simple immutable issues. Its not gonna sell too may papers but its how it'll happen IMHO.

Kathianne
11-07-2013, 02:14 AM
Because the WH tells the truth, after the fact, of who launched the strikes against a legitimate target he's siding with the enemy? I agree the disclosure serves little good but it's hardly proof that Obama wants to help our enemies-- I mean who might that be even, Assad, Hezbo, Iran, the rebels- how does this help any of them?

To answer your last question, probably when people stop attending to outrageous conjecture and focus on simple immutable issues. Its not gonna sell too may papers but its how it'll happen IMHO.

The assumption that the WH tells the truth after the facts, shows your naivete. Sorry, but facts are facts. Look at HC if you think I'm wrong, they go on lying.

Truth is, the foreign policy of US under Obama is and has been a disaster and is worsening. In ME in particular. We no longer have allies that trust us, though Israel purports to. Saudis? Have cut us. We've lost the ME and Eastern Europe, probably a sizable chunk of Western Europe for the short call.

logroller
11-07-2013, 02:50 AM
The assumption that the WH tells the truth after the facts, shows your naivete. Sorry, but facts are facts. Look at HC if you think I'm wrong, they go on lying.

Truth is, the foreign policy of US under Obama is and has been a disaster and is worsening. In ME in particular. We no longer have allies that trust us, though Israel purports to. Saudis? Have cut us. We've lost the ME and Eastern Europe, probably a sizable chunk of Western Europe for the short call.
Facts are facts-- Israel did attack Syria; Israel didn't even deny it. So in the instant case, that of the OP, the WH did tell the truth. I didn't say they always did, nor even often, so it appears I'm not the one making assumptions-- you are. But nice try on the HC bait and switch-- that strawman is in tatters.

There's ample threads available for the plethora of obama's failures, foreign and domestic. Perhaps you'd care to address the question as to who benefits from such a disclosure?

Kathianne
11-07-2013, 03:02 AM
Facts are facts-- Israel did attack Syria; Israel didn't even deny it. So in the instant case, that of the OP, the WH did tell the truth. I didn't say they always did, nor even often, so it appears I'm not the one making assumptions-- you are. But nice try on the HC bait and switch-- that strawman is in tatters.

There's ample threads available for the plethora of obama's failures, foreign and domestic. Perhaps you'd care to address the question as to who benefits from such a disclosure?

No one benefits, it's all lose/lose. The ME is a disaster and it's thanks to Obama, no Bush to blame in this call.

Gaffer
11-07-2013, 08:57 PM
This was a case of the WH setting up Israel, again. It was done on purpose for some nefarious reason. At the same time they were stating the obvious. When there are air strikes in syria against syrian military targets it's fairly obvious who made the strike. There's been something like 15 such strikes in the past few years. Maybe more. But the Israelis don't gloat or brag about the strikes. They quietly let everyone wonder and when necessary say prove it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-08-2013, 08:27 AM

Thanks Kat. Trust and Obama's destruction of it was going to be my reply to logroller but you beat me to it! He told about Israel's strike to further force them away as an American ally. And to further ally with Israel's enemies. So obvious that he has been doing this crap all along. I am still amazed at how many people are ignorant of who and what he truly is. This blindness is so damn massive that I believe it could be spiritually induced in my opinion. -Tyr

aboutime
11-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Thanks Kat. Trust and Obama's destruction of it was going to be my reply to logroller but you beat me to it! He told about Israel's strike to further force them away as an American ally. And to further ally with Israel's enemies. So obvious that he has been doing this crap all along. I am still amazed at how many people are ignorant of who and what he truly is. This blindness is so damn massive that I believe it could be spiritually induced in my opinion. -Tyr

Tyr. Something that should now be perfectly clear about Obama's feelings toward Israel is. As they have predicted, and slowly been convinced to believe. Obama IS NOT a friend of Israel. More proof of this was announced today about OBAMA'S dropping of several Sanctions against Iran.
And he did it quietly, without consulting Israel. The nation that stands to lose the most with OBAMA'S BETRAYAL, LIES, and ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY.

Kathianne
11-09-2013, 12:09 AM
How bad?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/israel-rejects-completely-mooted-nuclear-deal-iran-081555128.html

... A senior U.S. State Department official said Kerry was committed to doing "anything he can" to overcome the chasm with the Islamic Republic. The powers aim to cap Iran's nuclear work to prevent any advance towards a nuclear weapons capability.

The top U.S. diplomat arrived from Tel Aviv where he met Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who regards Iran's atomic aspirations as a menace to the Jewish state.

Netanyahu warned Kerry and his European counterparts that Iran would be getting "the deal of the century" if they carried out proposals to grant Tehran limited, temporary relief from sanctions in exchange for a partial suspension of, and pledge not to expand, its enrichment of uranium for nuclear fuel.

"Israel utterly rejects it and what I am saying is shared by many in the region, whether or not they express that publicly," Netanyahu told reporters.

"Israel is not obliged by this agreement and Israel will do everything it needs to do to defend itself and the security of its people," he said before meeting Kerry in Jerusalem.

The White House responded by saying it was "premature" To criticize what was being deliberated in Geneva.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/netanyahu-bad-deal-very-very-bad-deal_766449.html

Netanyahu: 'This Is a Bad Deal--a Very, Very Bad Deal' 7:51 AM, Nov 8, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER (http://www.weeklystandard.com/author/daniel-halper)

A very unusual statement from the Israel prime minister on the eve of a possible nuclear detail between the U.S. and Iran:

"I met Secretary Kerry right before he leaves to Geneva," said Netanyhau. "I reminded him that he said that no deal is better than a bad deal. That the deal that is being discussed in Geneva right now is a bad deal. It’s a very bad deal. Iran is not required to take apart even one centrifuge. But the international community is relieving sanctions on Iran for the first time after many years. Iran gets everything that it wanted at this stage and it pays nothing. And this is when Iran is under severe pressure. I urge Secretary Kerry not to rush to sign, to wait, to reconsider, to get a good deal. But this is a bad deal--a very, very bad deal. It’s the deal of a century for Iran; it’s a very dangerous and bad deal for peace and the international community."

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/6f10930c-489a-11e3-a3ef-00144feabdc0.html

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304448204579185572146100640

...Criticism surfaced in Washington as well, where both Republican and Democratic supporters of Israel said the agreement in the works was far too easy on Iran.

Nonetheless, the U.S. and its European allies, who are partners in the deal with Iran, hoped to complete the agreement over the weekend.

There's lots more, check out Egypt, Saudis, ...

The US isn't worthy of trust and has not been consistent on policies.