PDA

View Full Version : Obama Secret Service Agent: “It’s Worse Than People Know… and I’m Not Trying to Scare

Jeff
11-07-2013, 08:12 AM
I think we all know the scandals are worse than what we hear but how great would it be to actually have someone on the inside willing to talk, there are to many scandals hanging unanswered yet that should be investigated and put to rest already. I seriously doubt this will come to anything but the more that come forward the more people stop to look at all the scandals , we need to get answers to such things like Benghazi and many others .

You may have your suspicions about what’s going on behind closed doors at the White House.But according to one of President Obama’s former body guards it’s much worse than we can even imagine.

Dan Bongino has protected numerous Presidents over his career, including President Obama. He has been within ear-shot of many a discussion in the Oval Office, but up until this administration has stayed out of the lime light. Apparently, however, the activities of this administration are so abhorrent that he could no longer keep quiet.
Bongino is so upset with what he witnessed that he is now running for Congress because he feels it’s the only way to take America back from the sycophants who have made every effort to enrich themselves with money and power at the expense of the American people.
How bad is it?
We’re in a lot of trouble.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-secret-service-agent-its-worse-than-people-know-and-im-not-trying-to-scare-you-either/

CSM
11-07-2013, 08:15 AM
I think we all know the scandals are worse than what we hear but how great would it be to actually have someone on the inside willing to talk, there are to many scandals hanging unanswered yet that should be investigated and put to rest already. I seriously doubt this will come to anything but the more that come forward the more people stop to look at all the scandals , we need to get answers to such things like Benghazi and many others .

http://www.infowars.com/obama-secret-service-agent-its-worse-than-people-know-and-im-not-trying-to-scare-you-either/

Hmm, if the guy has a fatal accident in the near future we will know that there is substance to his story. If not ....

Arbo
11-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Yeah, I read this story the other day. Hard to tell if he is being honest or just using the story to get backing for a congressional run…

Jeff
11-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I read this story the other day. Hard to tell if he is being honest or just using the story to get backing for a congressional run…

Personally I believe he is using the story for his own good, this guy has been in the news from ti9me to time with stories I think he feels he found free advertisement.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Maybe he feels guilty about having protected the worthless scum that works so hard to destroy this nation. I am guessing the guy finally had enough and decided to try to do something about it. I can see where some would say or think that time was while he was on the job back then.. but that would have been the worst thing to do. I'd never be for that type of action.. Obama should face justice in a courtroom and be sentenced there IMHO.--Tyr