View Full Version : Best Bar joke ever

jimnyc
11-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Stolen from a friend on facebook...

http://imageshack.us/a/img692/8558/6fyf.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Stolen from a friend on facebook...

http://imageshack.us/a/img692/8558/6fyf.jpg Proof that the greater the element of truth in a joke the funnier it is. For me it just highlights the silliness and stupidity of the self admired so-called enlighten people being taken in by a lying, swindling charlatan and now being found out by the reality of it being clearly shown. Yet they had previously called we that saw the whole scam of the man (and his media falsely crafted image ) idiots, buffoons and liars. Just so damn rich when truth hits so hard. I just love to hear and see those dumbasses he conned so well crying about it all now. I hope it breaks every damn one of them in some truly meaningful way.-Tyr

aboutime
11-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Tyr. Thanks for starting this. Your joke was perfect.

Thought everyone might like this. A friend sent it to me today in my email.

Way down in Louisiana ,
Boudreaux's old lady had been pregnant
For some time and now the time had come.

So he brought her to the doctor
And the doctor began to deliver the baby.

She had a little boy
And the doctor looked over at Boudreaux and said, "Hey, Boudreaux, you just had you-sef a son!
Ain't dat grand!"

Boudreaux got excited by dis,
But just then the doctor spoke up and said,
"Hold on! We ain't finished yet!"

The doctor then delivered a little girl.
He said, "Hey, Boudreaux,
You got you-sef a daughter too!
She a pretty lil ting."

Boudreaux got kind of puzzled by this
And then the doctor said,
"Hold on, we still ain't got done yet!"

The doctor then delivered another boy and said, "Boudreaux, you just had you-sef another boy!"

When Boudreaux and his wife went home
With their 3 children,
He sat down with his wife and said,
"Mama, you remember dat night
What we run out of Vaseline
And we had to use dat tree-in-one Oil?"

His wife said, "Yeah, I do!"

Boudreaux said,
"Man, it's a damn good ting
We didn't use dat WD-Forty, no?"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Tyr. Thanks for starting this. Your joke was perfect.

Thought everyone might like this. A friend sent it to me today in my email.

Way down in Louisiana ,Boudreaux's old lady had been pregnantFor some time and now the time had come. So he brought her to the doctorAnd the doctor began to deliver the baby. She had a little boyAnd the doctor looked over at Boudreaux and said, "Hey, Boudreaux, you just had you-sef a son!Ain't dat grand!" Boudreaux got excited by dis,But just then the doctor spoke up and said,"Hold on! We ain't finished yet!" The doctor then delivered a little girl.He said, "Hey, Boudreaux,You got you-sef a daughter too!She a pretty lil ting." Boudreaux got kind of puzzled by thisAnd then the doctor said,"Hold on, we still ain't got done yet!" The doctor then delivered another boy and said, "Boudreaux, you just had you-sef another boy!" When Boudreaux and his wife went homeWith their 3 children,He sat down with his wife and said,"Mama, you remember dat nightWhat we run out of VaselineAnd we had to use dat tree-in-one Oil?" His wife said, "Yeah, I do!" Boudreaux said,"Man, it's a damn good tingWe didn't use dat WD-Forty, no?" Thanks but the joke came from Jim not me. I merely commented on it.. --Tyr