PDA

View Full Version : We Will Bleed You to Death

red states rule
11-11-2013, 05:36 AM
So bellowed Muslim terrorists to America. Enjoy another example of love from the religion of peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jD146Rx80k

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-11-2013, 09:21 AM
So bellowed Muslim terrorists to America. Enjoy another example of love from the religion of peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jD146Rx80k Our military should be there killing them all. They are our enemies Al Qaeda but Obama makes damn sure we let them do as they please in Syria. When are Americans going to wake up to the fact that Obama is with them???? --Tyr

red states rule
11-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Our military should be there killing them all. They are our enemies Al Qaeda but Obama makes damn sure we let them do as they please in Syria. When are Americans going to wake up to the fact that Obama is with them???? --Tyr

And despite all the evidence (and dead bodies) piling up, we have part of the population that still thinks we can reason with these blood thirsty bustards

All they understand (and deserve) is a bullet in the head

aboutime
11-11-2013, 09:28 AM
And despite all the evidence (and dead bodies) piling up, we have part of the population that still thinks we can reason with these blood thirsty bustards

All they understand (and deserve) is a bullet in the head

John Kerry (Self-professed War Hero), with Hillary Clinton, Bubba, and Obama respect the Muslim Brotherhood MORE...than Our Americans in Uniform, and Veterans.

Just ask any Vietnam Veteran about Kerry, and Fonda...for starters.

red states rule
11-11-2013, 09:32 AM
Oh I know all about John Kerry (who served in Viet Nam) and how he views our brave troops serving in the world's shitholes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT0OE0tuA1A

revelarts
11-11-2013, 09:36 AM
And the McCain Kerry and other congress people want to back this. we've already sent them weapons and God knows what other kind of support.

Best to starve this crap out. NO support no weapons to either side here. and pressure the Sauds and Israel to do the same.

not one American boot on the ground or in the air helping this mess.

red states rule
11-11-2013, 09:39 AM
And the McCain Kerry and other congress people want to back this. we've already sent them weapons and God knows what other kind of support.

Best to starve this crap out. NO support no weapons to either side here. and pressure the Sauds and Israel to do the same.

not one American boot on the ground or in the air helping this mess.

and when it comes to terrorists the #1 rule our troops should obey is take NO prisoners.

The terrorists want a war - give it to them. They think they will meet Allah for their actions, our troops should do all they can to arrange the introduction

jafar00
11-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Half a dozen British kids on a hill. Seems "legit" :)

red states rule
11-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Half a dozen British kids on a hill. Seems "legit" :)

I was waiting for you Jafar to jump in and try to dent the obvious. More proof Islam is a blast and will blow you away

stevecanuck
11-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Half a dozen British kids on a hill. Seems "legit" :)I actually agree with part of Jafar's signature line, specifically the first part (اشهد ان لا اله ) which means, "I testify there is no god". The rest is the BS that's destroying the modern world.

jafar00
11-11-2013, 06:22 PM
I actually agree with part of Jafar's signature line, specifically the first part (اشهد ان لا اله ) which means, "I testify there is no god". The rest is the BS that's destroying the modern world.

If that kind of twisting floats your boat, break a leg.

It's اشهد ان لا اله الا الله
I testify that there is no God but Allah.

stevecanuck
11-11-2013, 06:34 PM

I testify that there is no God but Allah. I'm very well aware of what the quote is. As I so clearly stated, I agree with it if taken only as far as I took it. No twist.

aboutime
11-11-2013, 06:52 PM

gabosaurus
11-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Some people will always have blood on their hands.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3417/antiwarlademobushbloodweb1be.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-11-2013, 08:08 PM

I testify that there is no God but Allah. I testify there is no God but the God of Abraham , the Father of Jesus Christ the Savior-Tyr

gabosaurus
11-11-2013, 08:14 PM
I testify there is no God but the God of Abraham , the Father of Jesus Christ the Savior-Tyr

God by any name is still God.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-11-2013, 08:28 PM
God by any name is still God. Yea, some people call their God Satan. Some of their friends call their God Allah. I had a friend a couple decades ago that called his God --Jack Daniels. We know the word God means God but how one worships does make a difference for instance many Satanic groups rope in new male members by having orgies after they worship. So no Gabby its not the same God. --Tyr

red states rule
11-12-2013, 04:08 AM
God by any name is still God.

and in your case you god is Obama