PDA

View Full Version : The Sick ‘Game’ Thugs Are Violently Playing On Innocent Pedestrians

Jeff
11-11-2013, 07:35 AM
This is so sad when kids ( thugs) decide to pick on only people they think can't defend themselves, it would be so nice to see as these punks wind up to hit one of these innocent victims to see the victim pull a gun and blow the thugs brains out, it would only take one time and they would quit this game but of course you would have Sharpton and the Liberals crying about the poor kid.

Three boys, one 14-year-old and two 13-year-olds, allegedly killed a Hoboken, New (http://conservativevideos.com/new?lc=int_mb_1001) Jersey homeless man in a violent game of “knockout.” The boys allegedly followed victim Ralph Erick Santiago, 46, on Third St. before one of the teens threw a punch at the victim’s head on Sept. 10, prosecutors said. Santiago fell back from the blow and collapsed onto an iron fence, where he died after his neck was wedged between two posts, police said. Investigators believe the teens, who live in Jersey City, were playing (http://conservativevideos.com/playing?lc=int_mb_1001) a violent game that involves randomly attacking innocent pedestrians in an effort to knock the victim out with one punch.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/11/sick-game-thugs-violently-playing-innocent-pedestrians/

red states rule
11-11-2013, 08:20 AM
This is so sad when kids ( thugs) decide to pick on only people they think can't defend themselves, it would be so nice to see as these punks wind up to hit one of these innocent victims to see the victim pull a gun and blow the thugs brains out, it would only take one time and they would quit this game but of course you would have Sharpton and the Liberals crying about the poor kid.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/11/sick-game-thugs-violently-playing-innocent-pedestrians/

This is a perfect reason why citizens should be allowed to carry a canceled weapon. Blow a few of these bastards away and send a message to the rest of the punks that people are fighting back.

BTW, why are the race baiters on this murder? I guess the victim must have been a white guy - so they (and the left) do not give a damn

aboutime
11-11-2013, 09:21 AM

Jeff. Until Americans honestly recognize where "IDEA'S" like those used by those kids come from. Namely Video, Computer, and TV games. It will continue to happen.
We are now the OWNERS of a very sick, dying, illiterate, Society of Brainless Idiots.

No two ways about it. The TRUTH always hurts the most.

red states rule
11-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Jeff. Until Americans honestly recognize where "IDEA'S" like those used by those kids come from. Namely Video, Computer, and TV games. It will continue to happen.
We are now the OWNERS of a very sick, dying, illiterate, Society of Brainless Idiots.

No two ways about it. The TRUTH always hurts the most.

Then law abiding citizens can get together and use the little bastards for target practice. See how many you can drop in 60 seconds

tailfins
11-11-2013, 09:38 AM
This is a perfect reason why citizens should be allowed to carry a canceled weapon. Blow a few of these bastards away and send a message to the rest of the punks that people are fighting back.

BTW, why are the race baiters on this murder? I guess the victim must have been a white guy - so they (and the left) do not give a damn

What good is a cancelled weapon? I want one that is fully operational.

red states rule
11-11-2013, 09:41 AM
What good is a cancelled weapon? I want one that is fully operational.

Oh no - watch out folks

The spelling police are out today.

tailfins
11-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Oh no - watch out folks

The spelling police are out today.

Perhaps, but it's all in good fun.

Jeff
11-21-2013, 04:14 PM
It seems this game is getting some fame, As I was watching the video my 12 year old son said ooo the Knockout Game , seems he knew all about it. They are talking about it at the schools, with games like this everyone should own a gun !!

Friday night, I was biking home. It was just before 10:00. And I was making my way up 11th Street in Columbia Heights. And while I was biking up the hill, there was a group teenagers who were on bikes about 16 meters or so ahead of me. And they made it to the top of the hill, and at that point they stopped, and I continued biking my way up the hill. And when they stopped, about five of them pulled off to the side. I was biking in the bike lane and they were to the right-hand side of the bike lane. And there were two kids who were more in the center of the road. And as I made way my way up to the group of them, one of the boys who was in the group from the right-hand side, biked across my path, directly in front of me, and then turned his bike so that we would be passing each other as he was going down the hill. I said excuse me as I biked through the group, and when we passed each other, he reached out with his left hand and punched me in the face. I wasn’t knocked off my bike. I continued biking as the group of teenagers continued laughing and I made my way home after that.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/11/get-gun-knockout-game-victim-speaks/

Jeff
11-21-2013, 04:19 PM
The very next E mail showed these attacks .

Police in Lower Merion are investigating two attacks in the area, and Philadelphia detectives are investigating an attack in Northeast Philadelphia.
It’s a violent crime (http://clashdaily.com/category/crime/?lc=int_mb_1001) that in other parts of the country has proven fatal.
Videos from cities around the country show people being punched and beaten at random.
The attackers are calling their crimes a game, the goal being to knock out the victim with one punch.
Mark Cumberland is a victim of a “Knockout” assault.
“Someone asked me for a cigarette and by the time I got my hands out my pocket I was getting hit by four kids.”
He says, “It was hard seeing and I’m still having trouble breathing and swallowing.”
Cumberland was walking out of a Fox Chase pizza shop on November 11th when he was attacked.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/11/feral-black-thugs-3-knockout-attacks-philly/

aboutime
11-21-2013, 04:27 PM
The very next E mail showed these attacks .

http://clashdaily.com/2013/11/feral-black-thugs-3-knockout-attacks-philly/

Jeff. Obviously. If this stuff where teen thugs attack innocent people on the street continues. I get a feeling. We are all about to see a growing number of GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S appearing on the sidewalks, defending themselves, and ridding many communities of the walking trash, and scum that threatens nearly every aspect of a DESCENT SOCIETY today.

There eventually WON'T BE ENOUGH TIME...to hide CONCEALED...(and for the smart-asses) "CANCELLED" weapons.

Jeff
11-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Jeff. Obviously. If this stuff where teen thugs attack innocent people on the street continues. I get a feeling. We are all about to see a growing number of GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S appearing on the sidewalks, defending themselves, and ridding many communities of the walking trash, and scum that threatens nearly every aspect of a DESCENT SOCIETY today.

There eventually WON'T BE ENOUGH TIME...to hide CONCEALED...(and for the smart-asses) "CANCELLED" weapons.

You bring up a entire different story AT, ya have to wonder if someone did protect themselves and shoot one of these kids if Obama would have another make believe kid ? Not just him but the Parents all screaming how wrong it is to shoot a teenager and how it could of been one of there own, you know all the BS whining , see I don't worry about it with my kids , they have been taught how to act in public, maybe if more parents taught there kids right we may not have issues like this .

aboutime
11-21-2013, 04:37 PM
You bring up a entire different story AT, ya have to wonder if someone did protect themselves and shoot one of these kids if Obama would have another make believe kid ? Not just him but the Parents all screaming how wrong it is to shoot a teenager and how it could of been one of there own, you know all the BS whining , see I don't worry about it with my kids , they have been taught how to act in public, maybe if more parents taught there kids right we may not have issues like this .

Agreed Jeff. But, you and I both know. We're not permitted to discuss such things Honestly, nor bring up such Hot topics that make certain people look IRRESPONSIBLE, and You and I...look like RACISTS, or Terrorists.
Whenever we bring up the Nuclear Family...as in, A Father, and Mother with children. We are nearly instantly SILENCED because WE ARE NOT CAPABLE of knowing what people are going through, or WHY there is no DADDY at home...but in Jail.
See how dangerous that kind of talk can be????

Larrymc
11-21-2013, 07:22 PM

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/11/sick-game-thugs-violently-playing-innocent-pedestrians/I noticed in yours and Little Acorns story's it seems to be more of Obama's illegitimate children, surely the liberals can find a way to buy these kids video games, phones. or Computers, something to keep these poor decedents of slaves from getting so bored they have to attack vulnerable people at random.