PDA

View Full Version : Foreign students continue to flock to U.S. colleges

tailfins
11-11-2013, 10:43 AM
This should be a wake up call to properly educate our children. I'm not resentful because the schools need to place people who can pass. Our kids are falling further and further behind. Where I work it's extremely difficult to find qualified Americans. Even I had to play "catch-up". And no, they don't look for people to exploit. The H1B Indians are getting paid six figures. There are also numerous Middle Easterners. And no, it doesn't pay to discriminate against them. Some of you worry about terrorism. You should worry about incompetence; it does far more damage than terrorism ever could.

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-foreign-students-20131111,0,4231075.story#axzz2kLr4Y9mS

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2013, 10:07 PM
This should be a wake up call to properly educate our children. I'm not resentful because the schools need to place people who can pass. Our kids are falling further and further behind. Where I work it's extremely difficult to find qualified Americans. Even I had to play "catch-up". And no, they don't look for people to exploit. The H1B Indians are getting paid six figures. There are also numerous Middle Easterners. And no, it doesn't pay to discriminate against them. Some of you worry about terrorism. You should worry about incompetence; it does far more damage than terrorism ever could.

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-foreign-students-20131111,0,4231075.story#axzz2kLr4Y9mS Setting the stage for America to have to bring in foreigners to fill such positions did not happen by "accident".. And insuring those foreigners make the income needed to rise to higher positions in and out of government is no accident either. Immigration has been used as a hammer to beat us over the head with for a long time now both illegal and legal immigration. Its also no damn "accident" that the muslim nations are giving fast and preferred acceptance on visas to come here. Our government departments have long been quietly running this agenda, this gd ffing multicultural agenda. It has but one purpose and that is to weaken this nation and destroy it as the world's number one power. --Tyr