PDA

View Full Version : LISTEN: Hot Mic During Obama Arlington Wreath Laying Ceremony

Jeff
11-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Yesterday I posted a video of a REAL President honoring our Veterans today I will post a video showing the difference between a President that loves his country and today a idiot who hates it .

On Fox News' airing of the wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery, a disproving "Jesus" was overhead on a hot mic...

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/11/11/Copy%20of%20Hot-Mic-Jesus-As-Obama-Leaves-Arlington-Weath-Laying-Ceremony

Larrymc
11-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Yesterday I posted a video of a REAL President honoring our Veterans today I will post a video showing the difference between a President that loves his country and today a idiot who hates it .

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/11/11/Copy%20of%20Hot-Mic-Jesus-As-Obama-Leaves-Arlington-Weath-Laying-CeremonyI have listened to this several times, i wanted to post it a day or so back, but i just don't hear any thing from Obama?? What am i messing??

Jeff
11-12-2013, 07:59 AM
I have listened to this several times, i wanted to post it a day or so back, but i just don't hear any thing from Obama?? What am i messing??

As he enters the door way he says Jesus in a arrogant/disgusted way

CSM
11-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Bit of a stretch guys. There is no way to tell from that clip if it was Obama or someone else speaking. For all we know it could have been the guard holding the door, acknowledging Obama as the deity he thinks he is.

Larrymc
11-12-2013, 09:01 AM
As he enters the door way he says Jesus in a arrogant/disgusted wayThanks Jeff my hearing isn't what it use to be, i pulled out my head phones,:laugh:

aboutime
11-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Thank goodness we didn't hear his friends cheering, or whispering "MESSIAH". It is a national cemetery. And a FITTING PLACE to bury the entire Obama Legacy.

As a Veteran. I already know. Obama HATES to take part in anything concerning VETERANS.

Anyone notice...he showed up for Veterans day, but always has trouble showing up for Memorial day?

Wonder why? The Dead have little chance of Voting for him. Live Veterans are now smarter than he thinks they are. So..."JESUS" isn't on his side. No matter how angry he is.
We should all be thankful Obama didn't slip, and say "ALLAH SNACKBAR".

Arbo
11-12-2013, 03:34 PM
it sounds like him saying it, but it also sounds like a bad dub job.

Jeff
11-13-2013, 07:25 AM
it sounds like him saying it, but it also sounds like a bad dub job.

Fair enough Arbo but somehow it still seems to fit with this administration .

PostmodernProphet
11-13-2013, 07:47 AM
sorry, not enough for me.....he might have said it because the guy opening the door stepped on his foot for all we know.....

KitchenKitten99
11-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Ya know... as much as I dislike the guy, I think this is really scraping for stuff to pin him on. Maybe he has a sore joint or back, maybe a headache? Just because he says something (if he was the one who even said it) that sounds bad doesn't mean it actually is, no matter how bad we want everything he says to be.

We have plenty of hefty to pin him on, as well as other Lefties, so why bother with something so trivial?