PDA

View Full Version : Hurrah, Assad forces to retake Alleppo from the murdering AlQaeda fighters!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2013, 03:40 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/boosted-foreign-shiite-militia-assads-forces-advance-aleppo-175738122.html .
Boosted by foreign Shi'ite militia, Assad's forces advance on Aleppo
ReutersBy Khaled Yacoub Oweis | Reuters – 2 hrs 27 mins ago. By Khaled Yacoub Oweis

AMMAN (Reuters) - Syrian government forces backed by foreign Shi'ite Muslim militia advanced on rebels in the northern city of Aleppo on Tuesday, bent on recapturing districts from opposition brigades weakened by infighting, activists said.

They said that rebels saw the threat of President Bashar al-Assad wresting back Aleppo, Syria's former commercial hub and once most populous city, as so grave that Islamist brigades, including an al Qaeda affiliate, had declared an emergency and summoned all fighters to head to the fronts.

After 2-1/2 years of conflict, which started when Assad's forces fired on pro-democracy demonstrators and escalated into a full-blown civil war, the fighting has settled into a rough stalemate in which scores of people are killed every day.

Aleppo has been divided roughly in half by the warring parties for much of the conflict but the government is determined to reassert total control to solidify a foothold in the north where rebel supplies stream in from Turkey.

The rebel groups' joint declaration said government forces backed by Lebanese Hezbollah guerrillas, Iranian Revolutionary Guards and the Iraqi Abu al-Fadl Abbas militia had launched "a fierce offensive to reoccupy" Aleppo.

Dozens of men from both sides have been killed in the last few days in embattled northern and eastern areas of the city. The fighting has also involved the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, another al Qaeda branch comprised mainly of foreign fighters that has been gaining ground in the north.

Opposition sources said Iraqi Shi'ite and Hezbollah fighters based near Damascus had moved north to support the offensive on Aleppo. Hezbollah and Iran do not comment on the scale of their military involvement in Syria.

Activist Mohammad Nour of the Sham News Network opposition monitoring group said large neighborhoods in Aleppo such as the eastern district of Hananu which have been largely rebel-controlled for more than a year were now looking vulnerable.

"Regime forces aided by Hezbollah, the Iraqis and the Iranians have launched a pincer movement from the north and the east and are closing in on major neighborhoods," he said.

REBEL INFIGHTING

"Infighting has undermined Aleppo's defenses," he said, referring to clashes in the past two months inside the city and in its northern rural environs between al Qaeda affiliates and units belonging to the Western-backed rebel Supreme Military Council, whose command is based in Turkey.

Islamist units have also fought among themselves over land.
Assad is from the minority Alawite sect, an offshoot of Shi'ite Islam that has controlled Syria since the 1960s.

More than 100,000 people have been killed in Syria's increasingly sectarian conflict, pitting Alawites and Shi'ite supporters backed by Iran against mainly Sunni rebels who are supported by Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Note this ffing lie .. --Tyr
After 2-1/2 years of conflict, which started when Assad's forces fired on pro-democracy demonstrators and escalated into a full-blown civil war, the fighting has settled into a rough stalemate in which scores of people are killed every day. There was no pro-democracy movement. That is propaganda aimed at the West. For the ignorant and the gullible , you know the Obama type supporters and their appeasement minded allies.. We should be praying that Assad takes a few more years to destroy all his opposition and he wins. He is by far less of a threat to us that are those seeking to take power there. Obama makes damn sure propaganda lies and states that the opposite is true! -Tyr

jafar00
11-12-2013, 10:21 PM
First you hate Hezbollah, now you love them.

You are a very confusing man Tyr.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-12-2013, 10:28 PM
First you hate Hezbollah, now you love them.

You are a very confusing man Tyr. I AM NO BIG FAN OF EITHER SIDE IN THIS SHOOTING CONTEST. I hope Assad wipes all the worthless murdering scum out. I hope it takes another few years so both sides are exhausted. Our traitor in chief works his ass off trying to give the win to the greater enemy of this nation. I stand firmly against that and hope Syria and Russia win this one. I know history and I know warfare. There can be no good reason/justification for Obama trying to help Al Qaeda in Syria, his only reason is treason IMHO.--Tyr

jafar00
11-13-2013, 01:37 PM
I AM NO BIG FAN OF EITHER SIDE IN THIS SHOOTING CONTEST. I hope Assad wipes all the worthless murdering scum out. I hope it takes another few years so both sides are exhausted. Our traitor in chief works his ass off trying to give the win to the greater enemy of this nation. I stand firmly against that and hope Syria and Russia win this one. I know history and I know warfare. There can be no good reason/justification for Obama trying to help Al Qaeda in Syria, his only reason is treason IMHO.--Tyr

You do realise it is Hezbollah who is helping Assad right? A victory for Assad and Hezbollah would not only mean the deaths of hundreds of thousands more people, but they would be emboldened and free to attack your beloved Israel next.

revelarts
11-13-2013, 02:08 PM
You do realise it is Hezbollah who is helping Assad right? A victory for Assad and Hezbollah would not only mean the deaths of hundreds of thousands more people, but they would be emboldened and free to attack your beloved Israel next.

Has Assad attacked Israel before? Hezbollah is not as big a threat as the brotherhood.
But victory for AlQeada and the Muslim brotherhood would mean they'd have access to chemical weapons to attack Israel and the U.S. the great satan.

in this case the devil we know "Assad", is better than the devils trying to take over.
Why should we root for many more Syrian Christians to be raped and killed, their churches burned and more Sharia law imposed . were there was none of that before.

Jafar can you answer me this. Why do you root against Assad, is it because he's from what you call a Muslim cult?
For the Jihad of the Sunnis in Syria?
For humanitarian reasons (but it's ok to force people under sharia who don't want it)
Or is it for other reasons?

Gaffer
11-13-2013, 05:15 PM
There are so many groups and countries involved in syria, but it's really very simple. It's iran verses the brotherhood for control of syria. jafar is a brotherhood guy so he's rooting for them.

aboutime
11-13-2013, 06:18 PM
What makes me angry about all of this is. John Kerry is bowing down, and kissing IRANIAN butt's. And IRAN is behind Assad and his forces. In fact. Kerry, and Obama both know. IRAN has been supplying Assad. Actually giving him the tools to kill, and maim human beings that include anyone who speaks, writes, or blogs anything about Assad, or Iran. Not to mention the Religious aspects of killing Christians. WHICH OBAMA stays quiet about all the time.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-13-2013, 06:31 PM
What makes me angry about all of this is. John Kerry is bowing down, and kissing IRANIAN butt's. And IRAN is behind Assad and his forces. In fact. Kerry, and Obama both know. IRAN has been supplying Assad. Actually giving him the tools to kill, and maim human beings that include anyone who speaks, writes, or blogs anything about Assad, or Iran. Not to mention the Religious aspects of killing Christians. WHICH OBAMA stays quiet about all the time. Trust me on this my friend ,Assad is not the biggest threat to us . The forces trying to depose him are! They are Al Qaeda and are trying to establish the Islam Caliphate over the entire ME. Assad doesn't fit in that plan and they plan on killing him to take the country. All the dictators in the ME that were not willing to go along with the Islamic Caliphate crusade were to be destroyed. The Arab Spring already got a lot of them. USA best interests in this ongoing conflict is with the devil we know. We get to see Obama yet again go against our nation's best interests to help our nations enemies -Al Qaeda in Syria. If Assad is defeated Al Qaeda wins and will take over Syria. THERE WILL BE NO DEMOCRACY AND NO PEACE ... -Tyr

aboutime
11-13-2013, 06:47 PM
Trust me on this my friend ,Assad is not the biggest threat to us . The forces trying to depose him are! They are Al Qaeda and are trying to establish the Islam Caliphate over the entire ME. Assad doesn't fit in that plan and they plan on killing him to take the country. All the dictators in the ME that were not willing to go along with the Islamic Caliphate crusade were to be destroyed. The Arab Spring already got a lot of them. USA best interests in this ongoing conflict is with the devil we know. We get to see Obama yet again go against our nation's best interests to help our nations enemies -Al Qaeda in Syria. If Assad is defeated Al Qaeda wins and will take over Syria. THERE WILL BE NO DEMOCRACY AND NO PEACE ... -Tyr

Never said he was. My fears are with Obama. He has become the appeaser for all of the enemies of America, and Israel. We put names to their groups. But the One Group I fear the most. Is sanctioned, and even given support by Obama, and Kerry. Namely. The Muslim Brotherhood WHO, by some weird coincidence...have ties with the Obama gangs that are gaining momentum in Obama's home town. Sanctioned by the Poorly Educated that the Democrat party so fully needs in order for them to remain in power.
Obama, Assad, and Iran are working quietly together.
Any American who refuses to accept that. Probably voted for him.

jafar00
11-13-2013, 10:24 PM
Has Assad attacked Israel before? Hezbollah is not as big a threat as the brotherhood.
But victory for AlQeada and the Muslim brotherhood would mean they'd have access to chemical weapons to attack Israel and the U.S. the great satan.

If Assad/Hezbollah wins, Iran wins. This is a bit of conundrum for Americans is it not?

in this case the devil we know "Assad", is better than the devils trying to take over.
Why should we root for many more Syrian Christians to be raped and killed, their churches burned and more Sharia law imposed . were there was none of that before.

Many of these stories with headlines like...

Syrian village is 'liberated' by rebels... who then forced Christians to convert to Islam

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415586/Syrian-rebels-attack-historic-Christian-village-residents-speak-language-Jesus.html#ixzz2kaQ6tvDa

Actually turn out to be Assad's own propaganda and not at all true.

Christian villagers cast doubt on Syria jihadist ‘threat’
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24148322

You have to take any news out of a warzone such as Syria with a few grains of salt.

Jafar can you answer me this. Why do you root against Assad, is it because he's from what you call a Muslim cult?
For the Jihad of the Sunnis in Syria?
For humanitarian reasons (but it's ok to force people under sharia who don't want it)
Or is it for other reasons?

Despite the fact Assad is head of a non Muslim cult, his killing over over 100,000 innocent people and the use of poison gas on his own people should be enough for you to hate the bastard. Are you sure this kind of tyrant is the better "devil you know"?

There are so many groups and countries involved in syria, but it's really very simple. It's iran verses the brotherhood for control of syria. jafar is a brotherhood guy so he's rooting for them.

You seem so sure of what I am.

stevecanuck
11-14-2013, 08:26 AM
You have to take any news out of a warzone such as Syria with a few grains of salt.Well, finally a point we can agree on. Remember Saddam's press secretary, Comical Ali? Muslims at war report what they want you to believe, truth be damned.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-14-2013, 10:32 AM
You seem so sure of what I am. And you are so sure that any site that presents verifiable facts of the worldwide atrocities (outright murders of civilians, many are women and children, murdered by Muslims) are --hate sites-- just spewing hate filled lies.. So tell us again just who is blinded ?? I research and verify from other sources a great many of those atrocities listed on that particular site. In fact, that site lists the many sources they used to compile the information.-Tyr

revelarts
11-14-2013, 10:41 AM
If Assad/Hezbollah wins, Iran wins. This is a bit of conundrum for Americans is it not? sure, for some people, but it'd be no than different than Before the war and we someone managed.

Many of these stories with headlines like...

Syrian village is 'liberated' by rebels... who then forced Christians to convert to Islam

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415586/Syrian-rebels-attack-historic-Christian-village-residents-speak-language-Jesus.html#ixzz2kaQ6tvDa
Actually turn out to be Assad's own propaganda and not at all true.
Christian villagers cast doubt on Syria jihadist ‘threat’
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24148322
You have to take any news out of a warzone such as Syria with a few grains of salt.
including 100,000 innocent people killed correct?

Despite the fact Assad is head of a non Muslim cult, his killing over over 100,000 innocent people and the use of poison gas on his own people should be enough for you to hate the bastard. Are you sure this kind of tyrant is the better "devil you know"?
i'm pretty sure he's not on the U.S. payroll and didn't work on 911 or promote other terrorist actions against innocent Americans. so yes.

sooo why are supporting the rebels jafar... there's no answer here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-14-2013, 11:09 AM
sooo why are supporting the rebels jafar... there's no answer here. Bravo.-- :beer: A very good question.. Lets see if you get a straight answer.. I suspect I know the true answer , lets see how honest Jafar is --if he even dares to answer! --Tyr

Gaffer
11-14-2013, 01:39 PM
You seem so sure of what I am.

Yes I am. You supported morsi and made all sorts of excuses for him, and you support hamas. Both are brotherhood. So that makes you a brotherhood man.