PDA

View Full Version : Aflac for plumbing?

logroller
11-13-2013, 12:03 AM
I wish. Somehow a slinky "accidentally" got flushed down the master toilet upstairs by my son. :rolleyes: So I'm off to find a closet snake. I have my doubts whether or not a snake (basically a tightly-coiled spring) will retrieve another spring-- reminds me of trying to dislodge a ball from a tree with another ball. Wish me luck.

logroller
11-13-2013, 03:06 AM
Well the snake worked and, apparently, a spring-loaded toilet paper holder qualifies as a slinky to a four year-old. That's twice now I've pulled one of those out of the toilet trap. At least he didn't wedge the brackets down there this time. I think I'll go ahead and replace the last remaining holder of that style as well. Im tempted to hold off and put it in his stocking. :laugh:

PostmodernProphet
11-13-2013, 07:49 AM
sounds to me like you should give him the closet snake and teach him how to use it.......need a big stocking, though......

Jeff
11-13-2013, 07:53 AM
Well the snake worked and, apparently, a spring-loaded toilet paper holder qualifies as a slinky to a four year-old. That's twice now I've pulled one of those out of the toilet trap. At least he didn't wedge the brackets down there this time. I think I'll go ahead and replace the last remaining holder of that style as well. Im tempted to hold off and put it in his stocking. :laugh:

Glad ya got it out Log, but 4 :laugh: you have a few more years of this type of fun, seems once a kid finds it fun to flush things they soon find other toys as well

My now 19 year old had a friend over while I was still on the road and the wife use to make sure there was at least one lemon in the fridge ( I was the only one that used lemon in my sweet tea and being I was only home on the weekend she would just make sure there was at least one ) but that week around Thursday the toilet was stopped up , well the wife worked on it all night but neither the plunger nor the snake would work so she pulled the toilet up and found a lemon in there ( we actually figured it out before getting all the way to the lemon when I got home that night the wife went to make me a glass of tea and realized the lemon was gone ) seems my sons friend thought that after using the bathroom if he placed a lemon in the toilet as well and flushing it would take care of any odor :laugh: We spoke to this kids parents ( not to get him in trouble but to let his parents know he enjoyed this type of thing ) and they explained to us all the different things this kid had flushed ( some things where just funny as hell )