PDA

View Full Version : SC Police Department Gets UN Blue Armored Vehicle that is Land Mine & IED Resistant R

Jeff
11-14-2013, 12:06 PM
The Question is , what does Columbia SC need with a vehicle like this , at the price of this vehicle we certainly don't need them at this point and time.

On Veterans Day, (http://benswann.com/sc-police-department-gets-u-n-blue-tank-that-is-land-mine-ied-resistant/) Columbia, South Carolina became the latest of about 500 communities nationwide to add a military grade armored vehicle (http://www.wltx.com/news/article/255485/2/Columbia-Police-Debut-New-Armored-Vehicle) to its police force. The para-military vehicle with a "U.N. blue" custom paint job seats nine people, has an armable turret, and costs $658,000. The vehicle made its way to the department for free through the Department of Defense's 1033 excess property program. The tank is bullet proof, features a land mine resistant frame, and a mount rack suited for a 50 caliber machine gun.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/sc-police-department-gets-un-blue-armored-vehicle-land-mine-ied-resistant/

fj1200
11-14-2013, 01:44 PM
The Question is , what does Columbia SC need with a vehicle like this , at the price of this vehicle we certainly don't need them at this point and time.

The vehicle made its way to the department for free
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/sc-police-department-gets-un-blue-armored-vehicle-land-mine-ied-resistant/

Why? Because free.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and to suppress the masses as they rise up against the impending gun confiscations of course. It's not a coincidence that it's already painted "UN blue." ;)

drummond fodder

revelarts
11-14-2013, 02:11 PM
They'll get a free F15 next week, and some bazookas, and a tank, why because it's FREE. doesn't matter that they don't need it.
chortle chortle, no harm can come of this. --chortle snort-- a "militarized" police force in America --ho ho ho-- what could go wrong? nothing don't worry or ask silly questions.

fj1200
11-14-2013, 02:19 PM
They'll get a free F15 next week, and some bazookas, and a tank, why because it's FREE. doesn't matter that they don't need it.
chortle chortle, no harm can come of this. --chortle snort-- a "militarized" police force in America --ho ho ho-- what could go wrong? nothing don't worry or ask silly questions.

Since we don't already have a couple of threads on that already... :poke: I think the threat is overplayed.

revelarts
11-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Since we don't already have a couple of threads on that already... :poke: I think the threat is overplayed.

I'm sure the police will be glad to hear your collaborati... i mean cooperating :poke:

fj1200
11-14-2013, 02:49 PM
I'm sure the police will be glad to hear your collaborati... i mean cooperating :poke:

I'm thinking of volunteering for the local po-po's citizen patrol units but not until I get a listing of all the gun owners in the neighborhood and my own tank. :cool:

"Make mine baby blue please, I've got an Agenda to impose. ;)

more drummond fodder

jafar00
11-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Pity your stormtroopers soldiers couldn't get any of these "free" armoured tanks where they actually had IEDs and mines to deal with.

revelarts
11-14-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm thinking of volunteering for the local po-po's citizen patrol units but not until I get a listing of all the gun owners in the neighborhood and my own tank. :cool:
more drummond fodder

"Make mine baby blue please, I've got an Agenda to impose."

sounds like the title of a country western song.

I bet those good ol boys down in South Carolina will preciate that gift from the fereralguberment.
UN better watch out, they might drive to NeyYork for a lil road n weapons test with those lil 50 cals.

Jeff
11-14-2013, 04:08 PM

more drummond fodder

Pity your stormtroopers soldiers couldn't get any of these "free" armoured tanks where they actually had IEDs and mines to deal with.

My two liberal buddies where is the 3rd Musketeer ? :laugh:

Y'all can call it what ya want and cry it is over played but no where in this Country do the police need armored vehicle's !! I have to wonder if you Liberal Muslims would be crying if they where getting these vehicle's to keep the Muslims straight ?

aboutime
11-14-2013, 05:00 PM

jafar. Much to your surprise. Pity you for thinking one of those vehicles could ruin your picnic.

Truth is. As you call them Stormtroopers, and we call them AMERICANS. They do have such vehicles. Much to your obvious displeasure.

We already know you hate us. And TURNABOUT is fair play here.

fj1200
11-14-2013, 05:32 PM
"Make mine baby blue please, I've got an Agenda to impose."

sounds like the title of a country western song.

I bet those good ol boys down in South Carolina will preciate that gift from the fereralguberment.
UN better watch out, they might drive to NeyYork for a lil road n weapons test with those lil 50 cals.

That's a horrible song... it doesn't rhyme. :poke:

Y'all can call it what ya want and cry it is over played but no where in this Country do the police need armored vehicle's !! I have to wonder if you Liberal Muslims would be crying if they where getting these vehicle's to keep the Muslims straight ?

I'm sure the third "liberal" will be identified soon. ;) And I agree, they are largely unnecessary, they're just not indicative of nefarious intentions IMO.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-14-2013, 07:03 PM
chortle chortle, no harm can come of this. --chortle snort-- a "militarized" police force in America --ho ho ho-- what could go wrong? nothing don't worry or ask silly questions. You just took 95% of my intended reply away from me !!!! So I'll just bravo this one instead.- BRAVO--:beer:--Tyr

jafar00
11-15-2013, 01:47 AM

Seriously? Count how many Muslims have gone on killing sprees in the USA recently, then take off your socks and get all your friends to help you count all the non Muslims who have done the same.

I can't believe you just brush off the idea that Police need such equipment to deal with civilian crime. That is unless your cities are turning into lawless warzones with all the guns about?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Seriously? Count how many Muslims have gone on killing sprees in the USA recently, then take off your socks and get all your friends to help you count all the non Muslims who have done the same.

I can't believe you just brush off the idea that Police need such equipment to deal with civilian crime. That is unless your cities are turning into lawless warzones with all the guns about? How soon you people forget. How about factoring in these numbers the 911 victims and the Fort Hood deaths. Here is a tally of the 911 victims. Then add Fort Hood deaths to that. Which makes your statement above kinda lame IMHO .. Besides these people were murdered by muslim based on religious reasons , now you point out the number of muslims here murdered by Christians or infidels for religious reasons. If you going to make a comparison do it right . -Tyr

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks Casualties of the September 11 attacks

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The September 11 attacks resulted in 2,996 immediate (attack time) deaths: 2,977 victims and the 19 hijackers.[1][dead link] A total of 372 foreign nationals (excluding the 19 perpetrators) perished in the attacks, representing just over 12% of the total. The immediate deaths include 246 victims on the four planes (from which there were no survivors), 2,606 in New York City in the World Trade Center and on the ground, and 125 at the Pentagon.[2][3] About 292 people were killed at street level by burning debris and falling bodies of those who had jumped or fallen from the World Trade Center's windows. All the deaths in the attacks were civilians except for 55 military personnel killed at the Pentagon.[4] Some immediate victims were not added to the list until years later.

More than 90 countries lost citizens in the attacks on the World Trade Center.[5] The other countries with the highest losses are the United Kingdom (including the British overseas territory of Bermuda) with 67, the Dominican Republic with 47, and India with 41.

In 2007, the New York City medical examiner's office began to add people to the official death toll who died of illnesses caused by exposure to dust from the site. The first such victim was a woman who had died in February 2002 from a lung condition.[6] In 2009, a man who died in 2008 was added,[7] and in 2011 a man who died in 2010.[8]

Additionally 1,140 workers have been diagnosed with cancer, caused by toxic smoke.[9]

Jeff
11-15-2013, 08:40 AM

I can't believe you just brush off the idea that Police need such equipment to deal with civilian crime. That is unless your cities are turning into lawless warzones with all the guns about?

Wow you are a sharp one aren't you, the entire point of this post is NO CITY IN THE U.S. needs equipment like this , especially with crime dropping ( makes a lot of sense " now that crime rates are dropping lets get the big guns out ":rolleyes:) As for your question about Muslims , well first off there aren't as many killings in America as you would have us believe , second open any paper turn on any news channel and you will see where a Muslims is committing some type of horrible crime ( you know a beheading maybe a rape or a little child molestation, or my favorite blowing shit up ) For someone that supposedly knows about Muslims you either have to be a complete liar or Dumb as a effing wall to make a comparison ( even well trying to cover your ass with the in the USA , sorry buddy you people are so violent no matter where it happens it comes into all of our homes )

aboutime
11-15-2013, 02:40 PM

jafar. Of course you are correct (above). You will let us know when you plan to come up to the U.S.A. Won't you. That will probably change everything you said.

jafar00
11-15-2013, 09:51 PM
jafar. Of course you are correct (above). You will let us know when you plan to come up to the U.S.A. Won't you. That will probably change everything you said.

I'm the kinda guy that will see a spider in the house, catch it and carefully stick it out in the garden instead of squashing it.