PDA

View Full Version : Scientist argues evidence of 'afterlife' of sorts

darin
11-15-2013, 06:37 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2503370/Quantum-physics-proves-IS-afterlife-claims-scientist.html

'Bottom line: What you see could not be present without your consciousness,' explained Lanza. 'Our consciousness makes sense of the world.'
By looking at the universe from a biocentric's point of view, this also means space and time don't behave in the hard and fast ways our consciousness tell us it does. In summary, space and time are 'simply tools of our mind.'
Once this theory about space and time being mental constructs is accepted, it means death and the idea of immortality exist in a world without spatial or linear boundaries.

Similarly, theoretical physicists believe there is infinite number of universes with different variations of people, and situations, taking place simultaneously.
Lanza added that everything which can possibly happen is occurring at some point across these multiverses and this means death can't exist in 'any real sense' either.

Lanza, instead, said that when we die our life becomes a 'perennial flower that returns to bloom in the multiverse.'

He continued: 'Life is an adventure that transcends our ordinary linear way of thinking. When we die, we do so not in the random billiard-ball-matrix but in the inescapable-life-matrix.'
Lanza cited the famous double-slit experiment to backup his claims.

In the experiment, when scientists watch a particle pass through two slits in a barrier, the particle behaves like a bullet and goes through one slit or the other.

Yet if a person doesn't watch the particle, it acts like a wave, This means it can go through both slits at the same time.
This demonstrates that matter and energy can display characteristics of both waves and particles, and that behaviour of the particle changes based on a person's perception and consciousness.

aboutime
11-15-2013, 08:14 PM
This scientific 'afterlife' stuff is all CRAP.

I know, because I know how it feels to die...and be declared dead...Twice.

Both times. There were no 'white lights', no tunnels, no voices, no bright images.

It was an EMPTY, MISSING period of time. All of us know as SLEEP.

I didn't know I was asleep, dead, alive, laughing, singing, crying, yawning...nothing.

It took place twice. Both times. Great EMS firefighters brought me back.

If there is an AFTERLIFE. I want to meet the person who claims such things, and have them

prove it to me.

PostmodernProphet
11-16-2013, 08:07 AM
This scientific 'afterlife' stuff is all CRAP.

I know, because I know how it feels to die...and be declared dead...Twice.

Both times. There were no 'white lights', no tunnels, no voices, no bright images.

It was an EMPTY, MISSING period of time. All of us know as SLEEP.

I didn't know I was asleep, dead, alive, laughing, singing, crying, yawning...nothing.

maybe you were facing in the wrong direction......