PDA

View Full Version : Congressman: Benghazi Attackers Had Inside Information - "They Knew Everything" Read

Jeff
11-16-2013, 06:10 AM
I have been waiting for this to come out, there has to be a real investigation over this, there are way to many red flags leaning towards our own Government had way more to do with this than anybody knows , it is time to investigate and prosecute all involved.

I can't say this news is surprising, considering the documented reports we have of terrorists acting as security for our diplomatic mission in Benghazi, but reports are now coming out that the jihadists who attacked the mission in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, had insider knowledge. To top that off, calls for more security, as well as calls that night for help were all ignored by the Obama administration.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/congressman-benghazi-attackers-knew-location-ambassadors-safe-room/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-16-2013, 07:49 AM
I have been waiting for this to come out, there has to be a real investigation over this, there are way to many red flags leaning towards our own Government had way more to do with this than anybody knows , it is time to investigate and prosecute all involved.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/congressman-benghazi-attackers-knew-location-ambassadors-safe-room/ Sure it was an inside job and those that pull Obama's strings where in on it too IMHO. I THINK IT WAS TO SET UP AN EMBASSY HOSTAGE SITUATION AND THE PLAN WAS FOR OBAMA TO THEN RIDE IN AND SAVE THE DAY. Then the great new hero-Obama- would be a shoe in to win the election. Those two brave Navy Seals messed it all up. An investigation should have been launched to nailed down exactly where the stand down order came from and exactly who gave it as well as why the called for extra security was denied. Instead of giving more security they reduced it more! All that points to an inside job that somebody wanted desperately to succeed. I'll give ya three guess as to who but the first two don't count.;)--Tyr