PDA

View Full Version : 6 Time

Jeff
11-16-2013, 06:50 AM
This is the Big Weekend for Jimmie Johnson , all he has to do is finish 23 or better and he will win his 6th Championship . Many are calling him the best ever, I personally like the interview with Richard Petty where he said Johnson is coming up just like he did, well not exactly Richard, Jimmie is having to do it on a circuit filled with great drivers and drivers that make ever race also no longer is there Nascar sanctioned races that count as wins, Jimmie is having to do it all against some of the sports all time greats . So yes I am one that thinks Jimmie Johnson may be one of the best drivers of all times.

jimnyc
11-16-2013, 07:10 AM
All eyes will be on him for at least 3 hours. While technically speaking, needing only to finish 23rd or better, or simply beat Kenseth and Harvick by a certain amount, it's going to be tense for him going around for hours making sure he does every last thing correctly. And I hope no one tries to spin him out. With as good as Jimmie is, you know a top 10 is more or less guaranteed, unless he is spinned out by someone or his engine goes.

Jeff
11-16-2013, 07:22 AM
All eyes will be on him for at least 3 hours. While technically speaking, needing only to finish 23rd or better, or simply beat Kenseth and Harvick by a certain amount, it's going to be tense for him going around for hours making sure he does every last thing correctly. And I hope no one tries to spin him out. With as good as Jimmie is, you know a top 10 is more or less guaranteed, unless he is spinned out by someone or his engine goes.

This is where Jimmie does best, think about it through all the chase races ending here Jimmie is usually at this point ( only having to finish to win the Championship ) he will ride around watching Kenseth and Harvick ( who really shouldn't even be mentioned ) race as hard as they can and all he has to do is ride around and stay out of trouble, Even though it is where he does his best I have noticed other drivers purposely racing him harder than they would race anyone else because they can't beat him so why not wreck him ( at least he wont look so good ) it ought to be fun race to watch, and if the likes of Lagano happen to get in the way of this he or who ever decides to try to knock Jimmie down that way ought to be suspended for good .