PDA

View Full Version : Wayne LaPierre: Obama’s obsession with our gun rights

Jeff
11-16-2013, 08:15 AM
I love this, Obama wants to use what happened in Australia as a example, but I see he doesn't want to back his beliefs with facts , like the fact that there crime has rose as ours has dropped :eek: Fine Job Mr. president but I am sure some dumb ass liberals will be all over the band wagon here again without knowing the facts .

Barack Obama, the candidate who promised Americans in 2008 that “I will not take your guns away,” now, as President of the United States in 2013, has embraced the universal firearm confiscation of Australia and England—schemes that saw the destruction of hundreds of thousands of registered, legal firearms that had been outlawed and taken under threat of force from licensed gun owners by their governments.
Obama revealed his gun control endgame in a Sept. 22, 2013, political speech at a solemn memorial for the 12 Washington Navy Yard victims murdered by a deranged killer on Sept. 16, 2013.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/15/wayne-lapierre-obamas-obsession-with-our-gun-rights/