PDA

View Full Version : Family of Criminals Want to Sue Hero Who Stopped Them

Jeff
11-16-2013, 09:28 AM
So this is where our Country is heading, two guys rob a store turn there weapons on a armed citizen as he tells them to freeze and wait for police but as they turned and raised there weapons the citizen opened fire and killed them both and now the families of the dead think the shooter should be punished because they could of called the police , hell your boys could of not ROBBED the store .

A disturbing but telling story is playing out in Pennsylvania (http://m.wfmz.com/families-want-justice-for-suspects-killed-after-robbery-of-kricks-korner-store-in-reading/-/15946050/22819374/-/vosp0z/-/index.html). Two men robbed a local store, but were killed by a private citizen who confronted them before they could get away. Now the families of the criminals want to sue the man who stopped a crime, because he killed their loved ones.

http://eaglerising.com/2835/family-criminals-want-sue-hero-stopped/

aboutime
11-16-2013, 09:44 AM
So this is where our Country is heading, two guys rob a store turn there weapons on a armed citizen as he tells them to freeze and wait for police but as they turned and raised there weapons the citizen opened fire and killed them both and now the families of the dead think the shooter should be punished because they could of called the police , hell your boys could of not ROBBED the store .

Jeff. YEP. This is where the country is going. Remember, our president wants to put the terrorists on trial here, and while they wait in Gitmo, with cable tv, and special menu's, all paid for by US. They will also want to sue us for daring to hold them there.
GOOD NEWS IS...Two Pieces of Shit are No longer using the same air we use.

fj1200
11-16-2013, 01:50 PM

While we may feel some empathy for the families of the deceased, the police report on the incident adds some facts to the case. The two masked robbers emerged from the store and were immediately confronted by the hero. He told them to stop and wait for the police to arrive. At this point the masked thugs pulled their weapons to take aim at the innocent man. This is when he opened fire, killing the two criminals. Thanks to security camera footage and witnesses, the man won’t be charged with a crime like these hoodlums’ families want, nor can he be sued. Pennsylvania has something called the Castle Doctrine which prohibits the hero from being sued in civil court as well.

Not sure what the problem is. Bad guys dead, good guy in the clear, bad guys families not smart. Everything seems to line up.

Jeff
11-16-2013, 02:10 PM
So this is where our country is heading , two guys rob a store turn there weapons on a armed citizen as he tells them to freeze and wait for police but as they turned and raised there weapons the citizen opened fire and killed them both and now the families of the dead think the shooter should be punished because they could of called the police , hell your boys could of not ROBBED the store .

Not sure what the problem is. Bad guys dead, good guy in the clear, bad guys families not smart. Everything seems to line up.

I understand it is hard for the two of you for some reason to understand anything I type but it seems as though others understood it just fine.

fj1200
11-16-2013, 02:23 PM
I understand it is hard for the two of you for some reason to understand anything I type but it seems as though others understood it just fine.

Um, there's only one of me but we've been there for quite some time. :shrug: Granted I was expecting the story to say that they were shot while running away but thankfully that's not the case.

Gaffer
11-16-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm sure the unjustice dept will look into these thugs civil rights being violated.

aboutime
11-16-2013, 05:27 PM

Jeff. I know you understand what is happening. But, for those like fj who have trouble understanding everything. What fj is doing is nothing less than being the typical SMART-ASS.

See how many of us are impressed with him?

Arbo
11-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Um, there's only one of me but we've been there for quite some time. :shrug: Granted I was expecting the story to say that they were shot while running away but thankfully that's not the case.

By quoting "the man won’t be charged with a crime like these hoodlums’ families want, nor can he be sued. Pennsylvania has something called the Castle Doctrine which prohibits the hero from being sued in civil court as well." from the story, it is clear that it doesn't matter what the family of the scum criminals wants. It simply will not happen.

gabosaurus
11-17-2013, 12:38 AM
How is Obama to be blamed for all this? Certainly there must be a reason. :rolleyes:

Jeff
11-17-2013, 09:44 AM
How is Obama to be blamed for all this? Certainly there must be a reason. :rolleyes:

With nothing to offer lets just take a stance Obama is good :eek: There is no doubt if someone wanted to show exactly how Obama is helping run down the Morals of this Country it would be a easy thing to show but just where exactly is Obama even mentioned in this thread let alone the article :dunno:

Missileman
11-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Jeff. YEP. This is where the country is going. Remember, our president wants to put the terrorists on trial here, and while they wait in Gitmo, with cable tv, and special menu's, all paid for by US. They will also want to sue us for daring to hold them there.
GOOD NEWS IS...Two Pieces of Shit are No longer using the same air we use.

With nothing to offer lets just take a stance Obama is good :eek: There is no doubt if someone wanted to show exactly how Obama is helping run down the Morals of this Country it would be a easy thing to show but just where exactly is Obama even mentioned in this thread let alone the article :dunno:

Maybe here?

Jeff
11-18-2013, 07:18 AM
Maybe here?

OK MM ya got me , I was looking in what I posted , Gabs you are correct my apologies !!

But with that said MM do you really believe Obama hasn't had a hand in destroying the Morals of this Country ? And yes Gabs was right but that isn't what I was going for when I posted this bit AT is exactly right .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2013, 07:56 AM
OK MM ya got me , I was looking in what I posted , Gabs you are correct my apologies !!

But with that said MM do you really believe Obama hasn't had a hand in destroying the Morals of this Country ? And yes Gabs was right but that isn't what I was going for when I posted this bit AT is exactly right . You are damn straight AT is right about that. Obama does promote evil over good. An undeniable fact .--Tyr

Missileman
11-18-2013, 08:33 AM

But with that said MM do you really believe Obama hasn't had a hand in destroying the Morals of this Country ? And yes Gabs was right but that isn't what I was going for when I posted this bit AT is exactly right .

Firstly, I've NEVER written anything that could be remotely construed as me holding that position. Here's the main problem with how you wrote it: The bozos, who aren't so great at reading comprehension, will look at that question and deduce that since you're asking me if I really believe, I must have posted that I do believe at some point.

The shady way that Obama and his administration have run things certainly hasn't set an example of morality. But to be fair, they aren't alone. There are plenty of folks across the entire spectrum of political and religious ideologies who've set a bad example. Our society has been increasingly more concerned with the rights of criminals than the victims of crime, but it didn't originate with the Obama admin. It's been going on for decades.

Jeff
11-18-2013, 08:38 AM
Firstly, I've NEVER written anything that could be remotely construed as me holding that position. Here's the main problem with how you wrote it: The bozos, who aren't so great at reading comprehension, will look at that question and deduce that since you're asking me if I really believe, I must have posted that I do believe at some point.

The shady way that Obama and his administration have run things certainly hasn't set an example of morality. But to be fair, they aren't alone. There are plenty of folks across the entire spectrum of political and religious ideologies who've set a bad example. Our society has been increasingly more concerned with the rights of criminals than the victims of crime, but it didn't originate with the Obama admin. It's been going on for decades.

I hear ya MM but by no means did I mean that at all, it was a question and one I knew the answer to as well , but yes I am seeing how a couple of posters here will look for anyway they can to distort something because they can't do anything but, yes the holler than thou Klan :laugh: But lets make it clear by no means was I accusing MM of anything nor was I even suggesting he had posted anything like that , I tried to just be normal and forgot about the trolls we have here now a days .

Larrymc
11-18-2013, 10:47 AM

http://eaglerising.com/2835/family-criminals-want-sue-hero-stopped/This would be funny if it wasn't so sad, The family is upset they got killed in a armed robbery, Hmmm Did any of the family members, Care enough teach them that robbing people is a crime and dangerous??

glockmail
11-18-2013, 10:52 AM
How is Obama to be blamed for all this? Certainly there must be a reason. :rolleyes: As an example to many Americans, failure to accept personal responsibility.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2013, 11:08 AM
The shady way that Obama and his administration have run things certainly hasn't set an example of morality. But to be fair, they aren't alone. There are plenty of folks across the entire spectrum of political and religious ideologies who've set a bad example. Our society has been increasingly more concerned with the rights of criminals than the victims of crime, but it didn't originate with the Obama admin. It's been going on for decades. ^^^^ Dead on accurate!!!! AND THE VAST MAJORITY OF THAT CAN BE LAID AT THE FEET OF THE DEM PARTY, IT'S ANTI-AMERCAN AGENDA AND IT'S MOSTLY IGNORANT SUPPORTERS IMHO. -Tyr