PDA

View Full Version : Race War in America – Fomented by Our President?

Jeff
11-17-2013, 09:38 AM
I saw this article and thought back a couple of weeks and remembered a poster telling me how crazy I was ( or stupid is what she had said :laugh:) when the subject of Obama and race relations came up, well here is another that feels exactly like I do and facts to go along with it , yes I know this must be from Storm Troopers :rolleyes: seriously it should be on every Americans mind that our fearless leader is such a racist and better yet he is loyal to no one group of people but rather he is out for himself period.

Have you noticed we’ve stopped talking about ways to overcome racism? We appear to have allowed the problem to overwhelm any consideration of solutions. Most of our talk these days focuses on making accusations, on race-baiting, on using race as a way to control or demonize or manipulate others. Moron talk in the NFL consumes the air waves, not as a basis for exploring remedies, but merely for entertainment value. Racism is no longer a social ill. It’s a political weapon.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/11/race-war-america-fomented-president/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-17-2013, 01:13 PM
I saw this article and thought back a couple of weeks and remembered a poster telling me how crazy I was ( or stupid is what she had said :laugh:) when the subject of Obama and race relations came up, well here is another that feels exactly like I do and facts to go along with it , yes I know this must be from Storm Troopers :rolleyes: seriously it should be on every Americans mind that our fearless leader is such a racist and better yet he is loyal to no one group of people but rather he is out for himself period.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/11/race-war-america-fomented-president/ Obama and his crew use everything even the least bit divisive to further divide this nation. They know that they prosper in a divided nation. There is a reason that the first part of --"divide and conquer"-- is DIVIDE! Obama came in as the so-called Unifier right then and there I knew it was going to be just the opposite. His term so far has proved that judgment dead on the money.. He further divides, they blame it on us... -Tyr

glockmail
11-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Obama is a piece of crap on this racism deal. Same with Oprah. I'm sick and tired of hearing the shit.

aboutime
11-17-2013, 07:42 PM
I have personally learned, over the years. The quickest way to be accused as a racist is to DARE talking about race, and racism.

No matter who you may be speaking with, especially some who still feel ALL OF US are responsible for whatever took place, before the Emancipation Proclaimation. They can NIP IT IN THE BUD. Cease all discussion, conversation, reference to, or attempts to honestly talk about race, racism, and racists by...."Declaring You a Racist"....just as everyone who defends Obama, everyone connected to Obama, and Obama himself does.

In other words. They do not want anyone to discuss racism because...if the true nature of it was exposed...Honestly. We would all learn. The only REAL RACISTS are those who accuse everyone else of being racists. LIKE OPRAH, and OBAMA, with a hint of Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton.

Jeff
11-18-2013, 07:43 AM
I have personally learned, over the years. The quickest way to be accused as a racist is to DARE talking about race, and racism.

No matter who you may be speaking with, especially some who still feel ALL OF US are responsible for whatever took place, before the Emancipation Proclaimation. They can NIP IT IN THE BUD. Cease all discussion, conversation, reference to, or attempts to honestly talk about race, racism, and racists by...."Declaring You a Racist"....just as everyone who defends Obama, everyone connected to Obama, and Obama himself does.

In other words. They do not want anyone to discuss racism because...if the true nature of it was exposed...Honestly. We would all learn. The only REAL RACISTS are those who accuse everyone else of being racists. LIKE OPRAH, and OBAMA, with a hint of Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton.

Shame of it is , is that anymore if certain people call you a racist it is now a good thing, seeing as that is Obama's defense for most things when someone calls you a racist you now know you where on the right side of the debate .

aboutime
11-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Shame of it is , is that anymore if certain people call you a racist it is now a good thing, seeing as that is Obama's defense for most things when someone calls you a racist you now know you where on the right side of the debate .

Jeff. Totally agree with you there. It's almost like a Badge of Courage for some to be called a Racist, despite the accusations. But, it does...almost prove; SOMEBODY is really angry, and afraid of the TRUTH when they instantly use the RACIST word to shut us up.

I've grown accustomed to being labeled that way. I got a TWO-FER....I'm also a Home Grown Terrorist because I'm a Veteran as well.
Great thing is. Though I retired in 1995. Unlike our president. "I still follow, and obey my Oath".

gabosaurus
11-18-2013, 06:31 PM

I doubt anyone has to accuse you of being a racist. :rolleyes:

Arbo
11-18-2013, 09:57 PM
I doubt anyone has to accuse you of being a racist. :rolleyes:

There are probably several that fit that category here.

What makes it all so funny, is on one hand they say Obama is a dumbass, on the other hand he is fueling race wars, secretly letting extremist muslims in the nation so they can kill us, and loads of other underhanded sneaky stuff that would take a criminal mastermind to accomplish. But they don't sit back to think about that...

Are race relations worse now than before he took office? Sure seems like it if you watch the news… but in day to day life, nothing noticeable. Does the left tend to scream 'racist' if you disagree with any policy he puts forth or supports? Yes, that is true, but it is understood they do it because they have nothing else.

glockmail
11-20-2013, 06:33 AM
A mastermind? Hardly. More like a dumbass following along his boss's (George Soros) intentions.

Jeff
11-20-2013, 08:52 AM
A mastermind? Hardly. More like a dumbass following along his boss's (George Soros) intentions.

Thank you Glock, That post you are replying to from a guy that thinks he is smarter than everyone :laugh: Honestly when I read it I was ready to post a answer but then just went to :laugh: my A** off , well we now know his thoughts of superior intelligence is wrong :laugh:

Arbo
11-20-2013, 09:06 AM

So the story now is he is dumb and a puppet. Ok, hard to tell what the story is as it seems to change each day.

Thank you Glock, That post you are replying to from a guy that thinks he is smarter than everyone :laugh: Honestly when I read it I was ready to post a answer but then just went to :laugh: my A** off , well we now know his thoughts of superior intelligence is wrong :laugh:

Hey look, more trolling from Jeff.

Jeff
11-20-2013, 09:10 AM
So the story now is he is dumb and a puppet. Ok, hard to tell what the story is as it seems to change each day.

Hey look, more trolling from Jeff.

Come on Arby I have told you numerous times to look at the definition you where given by another poster , you seem to have it all wrong. As for your puppet theory do you seriously believe any of our Presidents act alone, without others telling them ( or giving them advice ) what to do ?

Arbo
11-20-2013, 09:38 AM
As for your puppet theory do you seriously believe any of our Presidents act alone, without others telling them ( or giving them advice ) what to do ?

Saying Obama is a dumbass that is lead by Soros is about as stupid as saying Bush was a dumbass lead by Cheney. If you don't understand that, well, it falls on you..

Jeff
11-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Saying Obama is a dumbass that is lead by Soros is about as stupid as saying Bush was a dumbass lead by Cheney. If you don't understand that, well, it falls on you..

Honestly the two comparisons you put forward aren't even close but hey if that floats your boat have at it :lol:

Arbo
11-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Honestly the two comparisons you put forward aren't even close but hey if that floats your boat have at it :lol:

Yeah, not even close. :rolleyes: Both suggesting the president is an utter moron controlled by someone else. Man you live in a strange fantasy world.

glockmail
11-26-2013, 06:35 AM
So the story now is he is dumb and a puppet. Ok, hard to tell what the story is as it seems to change each day. Not with me. I've been completely consistent with that opinion. :laugh: