PDA

View Full Version : Black Reporter Mychal Massie’s Summation of Obama: Nero in the White House

Jeff
11-18-2013, 07:24 AM
What storm trooper ( per my liberal buddies on this site ) could of possibly typed this up about one fine brother and his equally fine wife ( man choked on that one ) well hell it isn't a storm trooper at all just a honest Black person telling the truth !! And she is from the Land of Fruits and Nuts !!

The liberal left loves to apply labels to those individuals who embrace the Constitution, are conservative and criticize Obama, Michelle and Congress. "Right-wingers," "domestic terrorists," "racists," and "gun fanatics" are just a few of the labels applied. Of course, the door swings both ways and the other side is just as guilty. So, let's just divide into Obama supporters and Obama opposers. Obama supporters have come to the conclusion that Obama opposers dislike Obama based on "race" as they prove themselves superior by supporting the first black president in history. However, not all Obama opposers are white; thereby making the distinction of dislike about race moot. So, let's dispense with all the labels and look at some real reasons to oppose Obama.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/black-reporter-mychal-massies-summation-obama-nero-white-house/

aboutime
11-18-2013, 02:46 PM
What storm trooper ( per my liberal buddies on this site ) could of possibly typed this up about one fine brother and his equally fine wife ( man choked on that one ) well hell it isn't a storm trooper at all just a honest Black person telling the truth !! And she is from the Land of Fruits and Nuts !!

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/black-reporter-mychal-massies-summation-obama-nero-white-house/

Thanks Jeff. Good to see, and hear how WE...the racist/terrorists of America are no longer alone when trying to inform the American people about the Liar-in-chief.
Good reading too!

gabosaurus
11-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Thanks for keeping us informed about what the right-wing blogs think.

Jeff
11-19-2013, 08:50 AM
Thanks for keeping us informed about what the right-wing blogs think.

No Problem Gabs I like to post FACTS!! :2up: But hey it is nice to see how liberals stick together :laugh:

aboutime
11-19-2013, 06:12 PM
No Problem Gabs I like to post FACTS!! :2up: But hey it is nice to see how liberals stick together :laugh:

Jeff. Gabs has never been able to DISPROVE the truth. Which is why so many try to make up their own version. As long as they can remember it....much like lies, they often forget, and must make up new ones to cover the forgotten ones.

Jeff
11-20-2013, 03:09 AM
Jeff. Gabs has never been able to DISPROVE the truth. Which is why so many try to make up their own version. As long as they can remember it....much like lies, they often forget, and must make up new ones to cover the forgotten ones.

My dad taught me at a early age if ya tell the truth on Monday the story is the same on Friday , tell a lie and you will have to tell more come Friday . I have to wonder what Liberals are taught at a young age , that they go through life with no morals , one can only imagine .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2013, 07:14 AM
My dad taught me at a early age if ya tell the truth on Monday the story is the same on Friday , tell a lie and you will have to tell more come Friday . I have to wonder what Liberals are taught at a young age , that they go through life with no morals , one can only imagine .

You said it. They are taught no morals as a basic founding principle. Which is why they hate and I do mean hate the Christian religion.

fj1200
11-20-2013, 07:59 AM
I have to wonder what Liberals are taught at a young age , that they go through life with no morals , one can only imagine .

You said it. They are taught no morals as a basic founding principle. Which is why they hate and I do mean hate the Christian religion.

False premises identified. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-20-2013, 08:04 AM
False premises identified. :) Standard denial presented and disagreed with by me. ;)

fj1200
11-20-2013, 08:12 AM
Standard denial presented and disagreed with by me. ;)

You don't desire to prove your base premise? Seeing as how I can disprove it it's probably best not. ;)

aboutime
11-20-2013, 09:14 AM

Jeff. Since they are so easily led. They follow, and swear by people like Obama. Words like honor, truth, and morality have no place in their vocabulary. Which is why they use so much of the name calling, and accusations...as taught by liberals who so easily convince them to be DUMB.

Jeff
11-20-2013, 09:26 AM
Jeff. Since they are so easily led. They follow, and swear by people like Obama. Words like honor, truth, and morality have no place in their vocabulary. Which is why they use so much of the name calling, and accusations...as taught by liberals who so easily convince them to be DUMB.

AT you are right on !! You know though I actually feel sorry for these people, I mean they live in fear , worried about being PC all the time, how sad it must be to not be able to allow yourself your own thoughts , or say what you want, see this is why these people follow men like Obama because they don't have the stones to make it without someone telling them how to , what a sad way to be. I guess that is why most of today's Liberals are the kids of yesterday's hippies, yes in order to think like they do ya must have that lack of thought that comes from running around wanting the world to run on love :laugh:

aboutime
11-20-2013, 05:51 PM
AT you are right on !! You know though I actually feel sorry for these people, I mean they live in fear , worried about being PC all the time, how sad it must be to not be able to allow yourself your own thoughts , or say what you want, see this is why these people follow men like Obama because they don't have the stones to make it without someone telling them how to , what a sad way to be. I guess that is why most of today's Liberals are the kids of yesterday's hippies, yes in order to think like they do ya must have that lack of thought that comes from running around wanting the world to run on love :laugh:

Thanks Jeff. But you and I have an opportunity to PROVE exactly what you said, as being factual here. Because you and I choose to ignore the PC stuff, and feel confident in expressing ourselves according to the 1st amendment, rather than holding our tongue...trying not to offend, or insult the PC crowd...we will instantly, as before. Be labeled with every descriptive word those who Disagree with us have...to make us look like we are the Bad guys.
As for feeling sorry for them. I would love to admit that. But, after all these years of having PC jammed down our throats whether we like it or not. I can no longer feel sorry for anyone who intentionally allows someone else to ALWAYS do their Thinking, or who has no Honest Personal Responsibility.