PDA

View Full Version : Noir

Jeff
11-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Has anyone seen or heard from Noir, I haven't seen him on in a while , yup we usually don't agree but Noir is a super smart guy and even though I don't agree with his idea's I enjoy his side of the debate and he makes a lot of sense at times .

glockmail
11-18-2013, 09:00 AM
I think he's kind of dumb, and a bit of a douche. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2013, 09:29 AM
Has anyone seen or heard from Noir, I haven't seen him on in a while , yup we usually don't agree but Noir is a super smart guy and even though I don't agree with his idea's I enjoy his side of the debate and he makes a lot of sense at times . He is a young guy maybe he took up chasing the pretty girls. I tell ya to do that properly and get about with "lots of girls" takes loads of time. If he is off doing a worthwhile endeavor such as that more power to him I say. ;)--Tyr

glockmail
11-18-2013, 10:45 AM
He's probably on a tryst with some other metrosexual. :laugh:

Kathianne
11-18-2013, 11:25 AM
Has anyone seen or heard from Noir, I haven't seen him on in a while , yup we usually don't agree but Noir is a super smart guy and even though I don't agree with his idea's I enjoy his side of the debate and he makes a lot of sense at times .

He's smart and sometimes his snark make me LOL!

jimnyc
11-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Didn't he get a new job not too awfully long ago? Or maybe he's on vacation? Or maybe the muslims over there got him? :)

aboutime
11-18-2013, 01:57 PM
He may be on that Lifelong quest to Find a French Hero?:thumb:

Noir
03-19-2014, 05:00 PM
*awakens from my slumber*
Whoops forgot to set my alarm! What'd i miss?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-19-2014, 06:13 PM
Not that much. All we do is talk and occasionally rant a bit. :laugh:
The real action for a single guy is at a strip club(although quite pricey). At least my much younger twin brothers tell me so.. Is that were you been hanging your hat amigo??;) --Tyr

jimnyc
03-19-2014, 06:23 PM

The Olympics, the Super Bowl, The Daytona 500 & Russia stealing Crimea. And lots of Justin Bieber news. Where the hell have you been?

Jeff
03-19-2014, 07:49 PM

Wake up :laugh:

Welcome back Noir, hope things have been going well for ya.

gabosaurus
03-19-2014, 08:28 PM

Glock professing his undying admiration for you. :rolleyes:

Noir
03-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Well much has been change leading to my less online-presenceness.

Most notably i have spawned a smaller human! Introducing Noir Jr, aka Lexi

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/6FB1FD94-D1ED-4A03-8C93-E2DFE3AEC540_zps0gbk4ylv.jpg (http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jonathan-mcc/media/6FB1FD94-D1ED-4A03-8C93-E2DFE3AEC540_zps0gbk4ylv.jpg.html)

!!!
Lawl, i jest, can you even imagine! :# (she's actually my niece). Mostly i've just been slogging at work, got a new car and flat (just moving into this week) and my gfs moving over and got a job just by were i work so alls on the up (: Good to see plenty of the faces that make this place a good place still floating about ^,^

jimnyc
03-20-2014, 03:09 PM
!!!
Lawl, i jest, can you even imagine! :# (she's actually my niece). Mostly i've just been slogging at work, got a new car and flat (just moving into this week) and my gfs moving over and got a job just by were i work so alls on the up (: Good to see plenty of the faces that make this place a good place still floating about ^,^

Gotta admit, you had me there for a moment!! I had all kinds of quick thoughts about how I was going to rub things into your face now that you are a daddy! Soon enough though, soon enough..... The dark side awaits you!

Btw, adorable little girl there!! You almost look happy holding her!! :)

Drummond
03-20-2014, 03:23 PM

Welcome back, Noir. Maybe there's not a lot we agree on .. but you still make interesting contributions. [Besides, I always want to see more from my neck of the woods make themselves known here]

Trigg
03-20-2014, 03:40 PM
same half smile.......she's a cutie