PDA

View Full Version : Man Sues Ex-Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Children…And Wins

Jeff
11-18-2013, 07:55 AM
As I came up on the I thought man how stupid but after reading the article and watching the video and seeing all the surgery she had, I am not sure how I feel about this, well no one should be able to sue because the kids are ugly but then again the wife came into the relationship with nothing but lies , any thoughts on this ?

A court in northern China has sided with an angry ex-husband, who sued his estranged wife for marrying him without disclosing her previous plastic surgeries. Fuming hubby Feng Jian only found out about her wife’s scalpel-aided touch-ups after she gave birth to their baby daughter who was “ugly beyond description,” according to court papers cited by the Sina News (http://conservativevideos.com/news?lc=int_mb_1001). Feng initially suspected his wife of having an affair. But after DNA tests proved he was the ugly duckling’s biological dad, she fessed up to having done $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgeries before they met. A court ordered her to pay him $120,000 for his claims of marriage under false pretenses which he only found out about because of hi “ugly children”.

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/11/man-sues-ex-wife-giving-birth-ugly-children-wins/

CSM
11-18-2013, 08:09 AM
LOL... really folks? I can believe the guy was so shallow as to sue his wife for deceiving him but ugly kids...???? Seems to me her defense could well be that the kids would only be half as ugly had she not married HIM!

Abbey Marie
11-18-2013, 11:43 AM
Shallow parents, shallow expectations. I would add that this "ugly" baby girl is probably lucky to be alive, since she is female and Chinese. Perhaps Daddy will spring for plastic surgery for her, too. [insert non-working roll eyes icon here]

Larrymc
11-18-2013, 11:48 AM
As I came up on the I thought man how stupid but after reading the article and watching the video and seeing all the surgery she had, I am not sure how I feel about this, well no one should be able to sue because the kids are ugly but then again the wife came into the relationship with nothing but lies , any thoughts on this ?

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/11/man-sues-ex-wife-giving-birth-ugly-children-wins/What kind of Idiot, does such a thing, especially to his kids??

aboutime
11-18-2013, 02:06 PM
LOL... really folks? I can believe the guy was so shallow as to sue his wife for deceiving him but ugly kids...???? Seems to me her defense could well be that the kids would only be half as ugly had she not married HIM!

CSM. Maybe all of the kids look like him? That would be grounds for the lawsuit.

Reminded me of a little song from long ago

"If your sister has a baby, and the baby looks like me...Shoot the baby,........ Shoot the baby!"

Seriously. The man in question must have found a judge, lawyers, and a jury who are all UGLY too!

gabosaurus
11-18-2013, 06:22 PM

BFD. This happens in Arkansas every week. :rolleyes: