PDA

View Full Version : Russians cover up muslim terorist attack.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2013, 07:03 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/video-shows-near-vertical-crash-russian-plane-140616314.html .
Video shows near-vertical crash of Russian plane
Associated PressBy VLADIMIR KONDRASHOV and VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV | Associated Press – 4 hrs ago.

Print

KAZAN, Russia (AP) — The grainy airport video is dark, short and chilling. Within five seconds, a dot of light that Russian authorities say is a Boeing 737 appears in the sky over the tarmac and plunges to the ground in a near-vertical crash. The result is a blinding fireball.

The video shown Monday by Russian television stations — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgGHrMJuxRs — of Sunday night's horrifying crash at Kazan airport that killed all 50 people onboard raises a host of questions, including why the plane's second attempt to land at night in good weather went so horribly wrong.

Russian investigators combed through the incinerated wreckage Monday after fire crews spent hours extinguishing the blaze. Experts from the NTSB, Boeing and the FAA were heading to the scene to help.

The Boeing 737 belonging to Tatarstan Airlines was making its second attempt at a landing in Kazan, 720 kilometers (520 miles) east of Moscow, according to Alexander Poltinin, head of the local branch of Russia's Investigative Committee.

The traffic controller at the Kazan airport who contacted the plane before the crash said the crew told him they weren't ready to land as it was approaching but didn't specify the problem.

Marat Zaripov, deputy head of the local branch of the Investigative Committee, initially told reporters that his team would look into all theories, including a terrorist attack. But the Investigative Committee said in a statement later Monday that it was now considering three possible causes: a technical fault, a pilot error or adverse weather conditions.

Poltinin said it could take weeks to identify the remains.Click image above for RELATED SLIDESHOW: Plane crashes in Russia (Photo by AP Photo/Russian Emergency Situations …

Investigators have found both of the plane's black boxes — which record the plane's performance and the crew's conversations — but said they were damaged.

The brief video taken by an airport security camera showed the plane going down at high speed at a nearly vertical angle and then hitting the ground and exploding. It was confirmed as authentic to The Associated Press by the emergency press service at Kazan airport and other Russian officials.

Magomed Tolboyev, a highly decorated Russian test pilot, said on Rossiya television that it wasn't immediately clear why the crew was unable to land on their first try in good weather. Russians cover up muslim terrorist attack in order not to give morale boost and propaganda win to the muslim terrorists that are now waging a holy war inside Russia. Plane nose dived directly into the ground--same as did one of the 911 planes and we know what that was all about.--Tyr

jafar00
11-18-2013, 09:06 PM
Honestly Tyr, I fail to fathom how you got a terrorist attack out of this. You've been reading too many blogs.

Arbo
11-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Honestly Tyr, I fail to fathom how you got a terrorist attack out of this. .

You know the answer, you are just being polite. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2013, 10:20 PM
Honestly Tyr, I fail to fathom how you got a terrorist attack out of this. You've been reading too many blogs. Typically when landing a plane does not do a direct nose dive into the ground. That points to it having been directed into the ground . I went with the logical conclusion to that evidence of the crash and its as of now just as good a possibility as any other and I dare say better than most. Then common sense tells if it was a muslim terrorist attack(jihad murdering) the Russian would want that fact known to the world especially its citizens and those that did it would get a huge morale boost. The Russians are master at propaganda and know denying the opposition world acclaim of a great success for them is of supreme importance. For reference look at how they lied and tried to down play the severity of their nuke reactor meltdown at Chernobyl. I believe if its was verified to be a successful muslim terrorist attack they would ever reveal the truth and know if it was a muslim terrorist attack they will not announce it to the world. You simply don't help the enemy like that unless you are Obama which sides with the enemy already. Putin s not Obama and I PREDICT THE RUSSIANS DESTROY EVERY DAMN MUSLIM THAT EVEN LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO JIHAD FOR ALLLAH TO TAKE RUSSIAN TERITORY. . I hope he has the greatest success at that as any man that ever lived.. MUSLIMS HAVE NO RIGHT GIVEN BY GOD OR ANYBODY TO MURDER TO ADVANCE THEIR AGENDA. ALL DOING THAT SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED AS THE SOULESS ,MURDERING VERMIN THEY ARE---NO FREAKING EXCEPTIONS. -Tyr

jafar00
11-18-2013, 10:44 PM
You have a vivid imagination Tyr.

Arbo
11-19-2013, 01:25 AM
Typically when landing a plane does not do a direct nose dive into the ground.

A stall can do that.