PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Washington Redskins announce they are changing their name

Little-Acorn
11-18-2013, 09:22 PM
The Washington Redskins football team is changing its name.

Due to all the negativity, shame, humiliation, dissent, polarity, adversity, defiance, hatred, animosity, contempt, discrimination, division, violence, counter-productivity, ill-spirit, un-Godliness, and hostility associated with their name, they have decided to disassociate themselves from such an ill-conceived and controversial group.

From now on they will be known simply as the Redskins!

http://youngcons.com/washington-redskins-are-changing-their-name-they-will-be-known-simply-as-the-redskins/

aboutime
11-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Thank GOD! Here I thought they had actually changed it to "DEADSKINS".

We're all, still safe without the word Washington.

DragonStryk72
11-18-2013, 10:27 PM
The Washington Redskins football team is changing its name.

Due to all the negativity, shame, humiliation, dissent, polarity, adversity, defiance, hatred, animosity, contempt, discrimination, division, violence, counter-productivity, ill-spirit, un-Godliness, and hostility associated with their name, they have decided to disassociate themselves from such an ill-conceived and controversial group.

From now on they will be known simply as the Redskins!

http://youngcons.com/washington-redskins-are-changing-their-name-they-will-be-known-simply-as-the-redskins/

You know what I find funny? It's rarely the Native Americans who take issue with the team names. Unless the team ownership is being actively racist, they pretty much go along with it.

Jeff
11-19-2013, 08:47 AM
You know what I find funny? It's rarely the Native Americans who take issue with the team names. Unless the team ownership is being actively racist, they pretty much go along with it.

The same people screaming to do away with Christmas and/or Christmas symbols are the ones that scream about stuff like this, what gets me is that so few can cause so many to change.

tailfins
11-19-2013, 09:30 AM
In the interest of coming up with a name the local market can identify with, how about the Washington Bureaucrats?