PDA

View Full Version : No appeal for Holder on FnF...

Arbo
11-18-2013, 09:44 PM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2013/11/judge-wont-allow-holder-appeal-now-in-contempt-case-177796.html

Jackson's latest ruling means it is likely the Justice Department will have to produce a detailed log of what was withheld from the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and why. Rounds of protracted litigation over the legitimacy of the withholdings seem all but certain, unless the sides come to an agreement which has heretofore eluded them.

"The Court is not of the opinion that its denial of the motion to dismiss involves a controlling question of law as to which there is a substantial ground for difference of opinion," she wrote in her Monday order, issued just one business day after Holder's lawyers asked for the immediate appeal. "The ruling was based upon Supreme Court precedent and Circuit precedent, and it was decided in accordance with an opinion issued by another judge of this court in a substantially similar matter.... Defendant has not pointed to any precedent that would supply the grounds for a difference of opinion."

Slow but steady progress bringing out the truth on fast and furious.

Nukeman
11-19-2013, 06:59 AM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2013/11/judge-wont-allow-holder-appeal-now-in-contempt-case-177796.html

Slow but steady progress bringing out the truth on fast and furious.I think you know as well as I that this will NOT come to light until after November 8, 2016. I am sure at that time we MAY see something come of this. Of course by that time some pardons and immunity will be offered so no one of consequence will be charged....

Arbo
11-19-2013, 12:15 PM
I have no doubt the hope is to push off any truth of it as long as possible.

logroller
11-19-2013, 01:56 PM
I have no doubt the hope is to push off any truth of it as long as possible.
I believe that, of those who care to know, already do know the truth. For example FnF's origins predate this administration, yet most just blame obama/Holder.
To me its not just about holding someone accountable for the coverup; though ideally that should happen; its far more important to expose the folly of the programatic intent. Thats what needs to come to light imo.

Nukeman
11-19-2013, 03:39 PM
I believe that, of those who care to know, already do know the truth. For example FnF's origins predate this administration, yet most just blame obama/Holder.
To me its not just about holding someone accountable for the coverup; though ideally that should happen; its far more important to expose the folly of the programatic intent. Thats what needs to come to light imo.Actually for those in the know you would be mistaken slightly. operation "Wide Receiver" was from 2006-2008 and operation "Fast and Furious" was 2008-2011. The bigger issue is the FACT that holder is the First sitting member of a Congressional cabinet to be held in CONTEMPT of Congress. This admin has been riddled with scandal!!!!!!!!