PDA

View Full Version : Obama gets BOOED at the basketball: Crowd jeers First Family as they take courtside s

Jeff
11-19-2013, 04:28 PM
Well a couple of years ago Michelle went to a Nascar race to beg for votes and was booed , the Liberals passed it off as well he is at a Red neck sport what do you expect :laugh: Well this was not a Red Neck sport actually it would be one he should fit right in with seeing all the Basketball he plays , but the fans let him know he wasn't welcome, ( seems all but the Liberals are getting Hip to this Liar )

His approval ratings are at an all time low, and there is no getting away from it for the President.

An Oregon basketball crowd greeted Barack Obama and the first family with boos last night as they watched Oregon State take on the University of Maryland.

It's a yearly ritual for the Obama family to watch the Oregon State Beavers play a Washington-area team because Michelle's brother Craig Robinson coaches the men's team.
And while some fans cheered for the President as he took his seat, the leader of the free world put his hands his ears amid competing boos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2l6DpdDdA (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2509067/Obama-family-mixed-reception-cheers-boos-courtside-seats-college-basketball-game.html#ixzz2l6DpdDdA)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/18/article-2509067-1979D98100000578-383_634x411.jpg

What do y'all think he is thinking here, I think it is something like " It's Okay Kids wait till they see the Vacation we take for Christmas , we will make the American people pay for this , Booing me the second coming wont go unnoticed "

aboutime
11-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Anyone happen to remember what happened to "MIDNIGHT BASKETBALL?"

Obama and company better get used to the Jeers, and Boo's.

That's a fitting TRIBUTE to a known LIAR.

logroller
11-19-2013, 08:44 PM
Well a couple of years ago Michelle went to a Nascar race to beg for votes and was booed , the Liberals passed it off as well he is at a Red neck sport what do you expect :laugh: Well this was not a Red Neck sport actually it would be one he should fit right in with seeing all the Basketball he plays , but the fans let him know he wasn't welcome, ( seems all but the Liberals are getting Hip to this Liar )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2l6DpdDdA (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2509067/Obama-family-mixed-reception-cheers-boos-courtside-seats-college-basketball-game.html#ixzz2l6DpdDdA)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/18/article-2509067-1979D98100000578-383_634x411.jpg
What do y'all think he is thinking here, I think it is something like " It's Okay Kids wait till they see the Vacation we take for Christmas , we will make the American people pay for this , Booing me the second coming wont go unnoticed "
I've seen black people at nascar races-- not many, but its not just white people who are fans. Interestingly, all the black people were wearing dale jr garb.

Jeff
11-20-2013, 03:06 AM
I've seen black people at nascar races-- not many, but its not just white people who are fans. Interestingly, all the black people were wearing dale jr garb.

No doubt there are all types of people that are fans, but when I posted about Moochelle being booed I was told it was because red necks like Nascar Go Figure AS for the Dale JR. I am not surprised hell everyone seems to be wearing then

jafar00
11-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Shameful disrespect of the office of President.

logroller
11-20-2013, 03:53 AM
the booing fans probably thought the same thing.

logroller
11-20-2013, 04:07 AM
No doubt there are all types of people that are fans, but when I posted about Moochelle being booed I was told it was because red necks like Nascar Go Figure AS for the Dale JR. I am not surprised hell everyone seems to be wearing then
Rednecks do like nascar. Rednecks also like presidents that don't cram shit down their throat, telling them it'll be all-good and have it turn out not to be anything but shit....apparently thats not just a redneck thing. Who knew? :laugh:

glockmail
11-20-2013, 06:38 AM
Y'all know that "redneck" is a racist term, right? :laugh:

jimnyc
11-20-2013, 01:59 PM

It's no different than talking smack on the nightly news, doing so here on the board, at rallies around the country and other places where American's have freedom of speech. No citizen should ever feel like they MUST be respectful to the President. Maybe if it was a speech of his, then some respect and decorum are given to the position itself, not the man. But at a ball game? Sorry, all bets are off. Many other celebrity type figures go to ball games and concerts, only to be outed by cameras or jumbotron displays, only to further be booed or applauded. To tell people they couldn't do so would be against the 1st amendment. Having them blindly support or clap for someone, even though they might disapprove, would sound awfully similar to North Korea, if you ask me.

Giving a speech in the Rose Garden, or another invited event, is much different than going to a public game. Presidents have been tossing out the first pitch of baseball games since like forever. Sometimes they get ovations and other times they get booed, sometimes both.

But shameful? I just wish the kids wouldn't be put in the middle of such things, but this is sports for ya. But what's the alternative? Demanding applause or silence? Fining and/or jailing people who boo?

aboutime
11-20-2013, 05:30 PM

Wrong again jafar. There is NO Disrespect to, or of the OFFICE. Only the amateur who pretends to be the president.

If he can't find any reason to be respectful to WE THE PEOPLE, after intentionally LYING about almost everything.

None of us Citizens may, should, or will show him any respect.

The OFFICE is what we respect. Until someone else occupies the office.

Obama is almost that "MAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY".