PDA

View Full Version : Colorado man signs up for Obamacare, his dog gets covered instead

Little-Acorn
11-19-2013, 08:10 PM
And the hits just keep on comin'.

Every time I decide we just can't possibly hear anything sillier or more incompetent about the Obamacare scheme and the people running it.... they prove me wrong again.

------------------------------------------------

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/15/colo-man-signs-up-for-his-insurance-his-dog-gets-covered-instead/

Colo. man signs up for his insurance, his dog gets covered instead

Posted on: 10:07 pm, November 15, 2013, by Kent Erdahl,
updated on: 04:18pm, November 19, 2013

FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The Colorado healthcare exchange has processed applications for thousands of people … and one dog.

Shane Smith, of Fort Collins, says his dog Baxter received a letter informing him that a health insurance account had been opened in his name through Connect for Health Colorado.

Smith had called Connect for Health Colorado to sign himself up for insurance because his old plan was cancelled due to Obamacare. He’s not sure exactly how the confirmation letter went to his dog, but he says he thinks it’s because of a series of security questions a representative asked him over the phone.

“There was some kind of code or something, so I gave them my dog’s name,” Smith said. “They must have just put it in the wrong slot or something.”

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-19-2013, 11:37 PM
And the hits just keep on comin'.

Every time I decide we just can't possibly hear anything sillier or more incompetent about the Obamacare scheme and the people running it.... they prove me wrong again.

------------------------------------------------

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/15/colo-man-signs-up-for-his-insurance-his-dog-gets-covered-instead/

Colo. man signs up for his insurance, his dog gets covered instead

Posted on: 10:07 pm, November 15, 2013, by Kent Erdahl,
updated on: 04:18pm, November 19, 2013

FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The Colorado healthcare exchange has processed applications for thousands of people … and one dog.

Shane Smith, of Fort Collins, says his dog Baxter received a letter informing him that a health insurance account had been opened in his name through Connect for Health Colorado.

Smith had called Connect for Health Colorado to sign himself up for insurance because his old plan was cancelled due to Obamacare. He’s not sure exactly how the confirmation letter went to his dog, but he says he thinks it’s because of a series of security questions a representative asked him over the phone.

“There was some kind of code or something, so I gave them my dog’s name,” Smith said. “They must have just put it in the wrong slot or something.” How very fitting since the entire obamascam is nothing but dog shit from start to finish.:laugh:-Tyr

Arbo
11-20-2013, 12:46 AM
What? Dog's don't deserve health care? Why are you so anti-dog?

;)

logroller
11-20-2013, 04:13 AM
What? Dog's don't deserve health care? Why are you so anti-dog?

;)
Cause he's a pussy...

cat. :lol:

disclaimer-- its a joke.