PDA

View Full Version : Why can't he stay out of trouble?

tailfins
11-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Hopefully Zimmerman will realize there's an opening for a lumberjack, oil rig worker, fishing boat or some such thing with his name on it. He needs to stay away from society before he winds up locked up for a long time.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/19/george-zimmerman-arrested-in-florida-after-disturbance-call/?intcmp=latestnews

Jeff
11-20-2013, 09:57 AM
Hopefully Zimmerman will realize there's an opening for a lumberjack, oil rig worker, fishing boat or some such thing with his name on it. He needs to stay away from society before he winds up locked up for a long time.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/19/george-zimmerman-arrested-in-florida-after-disturbance-call/?intcmp=latestnews

Not saying he isn't guilty but having been around when the police are called out for domestic violence I know that the male is always wrong ( or at least usually ) to talk about him supposedly chocking her a week and a half ago proves the point.

jimnyc
11-20-2013, 11:22 AM
I think the whole Martin case basically ruined his life. It doesn't excuse any actions going forward, but he seems to be slowly unraveling. This was his girlfriend, and his wife served him with divorce papers while he sat in the slammer. I think he needs to move to like Montana, live out in the woods somewhere, and just thank the lucky stars that he has his freedom.

revelarts
11-23-2013, 06:16 PM
welllllll you know the woman MUST have DONE SOMETHING wrong, something to provoke him to that reasonable level of violent response... and he felt "threatened" so she's lucky he didn't shot her dead for daring to confront him, she might have had a knife of something, you never know..... right? huh? got to give Z the beny of the doubt right? huh?

But hey all these excuses for this guys obvious pattern of violent actions and criminally poor decisions is kinda touching. next time he trys some of this stuff with a cop I doubt some people on the right will be as understanding.
I'm with Tailfins here, this guy needs to step back away from people, get some counseling, take a chill pill, get a muzzle, something, cause he's begging for prison.