PDA

View Full Version : Couple finishes restaurant meal while child tied in hot car

nevadamedic
06-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Story Highlights
• 6-year-old found tied in hot car outside Cracker Barrel in Ringgold, Georgia
• Couple charged with cruelty to children and concealing a weapon
• The boy has been placed in protective custody

What a POS. Even if the boy misbehaved you still dont tie him up in a car, and on top of that there was a gun in the car, and guns dont need to be anywhere near a 6 year old. These pieces of shit are lucky those are the only charges filed against them.

Mr. P
06-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Story Highlights
• 6-year-old found tied in hot car outside Cracker Barrel in Ringgold, Georgia
• Couple charged with cruelty to children and concealing a weapon
• The boy has been placed in protective custody

What a POS. Even if the boy misbehaved you still dont tie him up in a car, and on top of that there was a gun in the car, and guns dont need to be anywhere near a 6 year old. These pieces of shit are lucky those are the only charges filed against them.

I heard this on the new late last night..some of the other customers said the child wasn't misbehaving at all.

nevadamedic
06-13-2007, 11:21 AM
I heard this on the new late last night..some of the other customers said the child wasn't misbehaving at all.

Why the hell would a mother let a step parent do that to their child? Is she afraid of losing him? Sounds like that would have been the best thing, this guy is a piece of work and will be popular in jail.

Mr. P
06-13-2007, 11:30 AM
Why the hell would a mother let a step parent do that to their child? Is she afraid of losing him? Sounds like that would have been the best thing, this guy is a piece of work and will be popular in jail.

During the time I did the EMS flying I had 3 flights with children that were hurt by the boyfriend or step Father. I never understood why these women/mothers would ignore it either..you know shit had to be happening before it resulted in a medical emergency.

nevadamedic
06-13-2007, 11:32 AM
During the time I did the EMS flying I had 3 flights with children that were hurt by the boyfriend or step Father. I never understood why these women/mothers would ignore it either..you know shit had to be happening before it resulted in a medical emergency.

I only had one and that was when I was doing my hospital time at our trauma center. It is the only time I ever got sick in that line of work.

5stringJeff
06-13-2007, 07:48 PM
I would have beaten that guy. It's good that parents want to discipline their kids; it's horrible that someone would consider tying a kid up in a car "discipline."