PDA

View Full Version : 11/20 off topic

Arbo
11-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Sexual preference to a given sex isn't a choice any more than preferring blondes to brunettes. Were you sitting there at puberty thinking, hmmmm, do i find girls more attractive than guys or did you just realize it without thinking?

I could name you a dozen beautiful young women that reinforced my preferences growing up but my predilection towards certain traits is as much a part of who I am as sleeping on my left side on the right side of the bed. I just do; thats what i prefer. There's no conscious control over that. I've tried sleeping on my back and i can do it but i still prefer to sleep on my side. I don't know if its biological or not; whether theres a side-sleeper gene or some such; but i know i don't choose to based upon that which I've been exposed.

It really is a waste of time to write all that. The ignorance level on this topic, on this forum, is far too high for anything to sink in to a few of the bigoted brains around here.

Jeff
11-20-2013, 09:20 AM
It really is a waste of time to write all that. The ignorance level on this topic, on this forum, is far too high for anything to sink in to a few of the bigoted brains around here.

You really ought to take my advice and start your own board buddy , I mean the intelligence level is to low here for you I know :rolleyes: But to be honest with you I don't think your intelligence level is very high at all ( after rereading some of your post it seems you would rather attack posters than debate them ) personally I think that is a pretty cowardly thing to do ( hide behind a keyboard ) but hey if you want to consider it being smart more power to you . As for me I will walk through life with my head held high while :laugh: at all you scared people that try to be a man on the internet :laugh:

Arbo
11-20-2013, 09:36 AM
Ah, how cute, he is using the same made up stuff, going personal, yet again. Such a good little troll.

Jeff
11-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Ah, how cute, he is using the same made up stuff, going personal, yet again. Such a good little troll.

Just being straight forward and honest arby, you ought to try it some time it feels good :cool:

Larrymc
11-20-2013, 10:09 AM
It really is a waste of time to write all that. The ignorance level on this topic, on this forum, is far too high for anything to sink in to a few of the bigoted brains around here.Though its clear that you think in your on mind, to be of superior intelligence to the rest of use, and it does seem you have a lot of Education, but your greatly lacking of common sense or to simply recognize a simple deference of opinion, which IMO make you woefully ignorant.

Jeff
11-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Though its clear that you think in your on mind, to be of superior intelligence to the rest of use, and it does seem you have a lot of Education, but your greatly lacking of common sense or to simply recognize a simple deference of opinion, which IMO make you woefully ignorant.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Arbo http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=675129#post675129)

Just for shits and giggles isn't this almost the same thing he accuses me of being a troll for?? :laugh:

You know Larry if you read all post made by this poster you will see way more attacking posters instead of debating , the cussing and carrying on is usually done when a person has nothing intelligent to say , so you may want to reevaluate .

Arbo
11-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Though its clear that you think in your on mind, to be of superior intelligence

Ah, a Jeff disciple. You should think for yourself rather than follow the fantasy that is Jeff's world.

BTW, it appears that your response to LR showed exactly what I posted… denial. Thanks.

jimnyc
11-20-2013, 11:12 AM

I thought some of the participants have been adding decent opinions/arguments. I've also seen a few silly replies, but I ignored those and moved on. I would recommend the same to you, but it appears you would rather be a part of the back and forth, refusal to ignore, get the last word in crowd. No offense, but those who stay on that level and refuse to make things better (mitigate), have little room to continually complain about others.

jimnyc
11-20-2013, 11:13 AM

You just got done making fun of others in this thread, and now you accuse them of getting personal and trolling? :laugh:

Larrymc
11-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Ah, a Jeff disciple. You should think for yourself rather than follow the fantasy that is Jeff's world.

BTW, it appears that your response to LR showed exactly what I posted… denial. Thanks.Thank you for responding, Further showing your ignorance, though it seems i may have given you to much credit, Happens quit often with you just when i think i know your level of ignorance, You display you trolling ability's and you hit a new low.

Jeff
11-20-2013, 04:57 PM

Personal ??? Man everything I said is there for anybody to see you posted it. So how about lets stop trying to play this game it makes you look much less intelligent than even I think you are , thinking that all on here are not going to see the game where as you plant a idea and some brainless liberal picks up on it even though it was never there :laugh: I am willing to bet you didn't have many friends as a child :laugh:

aboutime
11-20-2013, 05:38 PM
You really ought to take my advice and start your own board buddy , I mean the intelligence level is to low here for you I know :rolleyes: But to be honest with you I don't think your intelligence level is very high at all ( after rereading some of your post it seems you would rather attack posters than debate them ) personally I think that is a pretty cowardly thing to do ( hide behind a keyboard ) but hey if you want to consider it being smart more power to you . As for me I will walk through life with my head held high while :laugh: at all you scared people that try to be a man on the internet :laugh:

Jeff, and Larry. That member you are speaking about is a veteran like me. The difference is. He has been brainwashed...so to speak, as what most of us in the navy from years ago recognized as "A NUKE". And, he was a "Bubblehead Nuke" which in navy lingo...while I was on active duty. Became a Red Flag, of sorts to BEWARE of, and AVOID confrontations with such members.
They claim to have a much higher Intelligence capability...which is true. However. Despite their higher Intelligence...concerning Math, and Nuclear related topics. Generally, they had trouble tying their shoes, and discerning the differences between Right, and Left...as in shoes, socks, gloves, and turn-signals.
I will now await the DENIALS from said member. But, look forward to the entertainment factor that should make most of us enjoy whatever we read.

Arbo
11-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Jeff, and Larry. That member you are speaking about is a veteran like me. The difference is. He has been brainwashed...so to speak, as what most of us in the navy from years ago recognized as "A NUKE". And, he was a "Bubblehead Nuke" which in navy lingo...while I was on active duty. Became a Red Flag, of sorts to BEWARE of, and AVOID confrontations with such members.
They claim to have a much higher Intelligence capability...which is true. However. Despite their higher Intelligence...concerning Math, and Nuclear related topics. Generally, they had trouble tying their shoes, and discerning the differences between Right, and Left...as in shoes, socks, gloves, and turn-signals.
I will now await the DENIALS from said member. But, look forward to the entertainment factor that should make most of us enjoy whatever we read.

You really are a disgrace to your nation and the US Navy. Was never a nuke, so yet again, you show your ignorance. So your entire chickenshit diatribe fails. But that is to be expected from a pure blooded pussy that refuses to directly address others.

Larrymc
11-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Personal ??? Man everything I said is there for anybody to see you posted it. So how about lets stop trying to play this game it makes you look much less intelligent than even I think you are , thinking that all on here are not going to see the game where as you plant a idea and some brainless liberal picks up on it even though it was never there :laugh: I am willing to bet you didn't have many friends as a child :laugh:HaHaHa Bet he was the most annoying little brat in school:lol: