PDA

View Full Version : Obama Awards Presidential Medal of Freedom to Abortion Activist Gloria Steinem

jimnyc
11-20-2013, 05:56 PM
Unreal.

And as someone else stated - here is what she once stated that killing her unborn child as a "pivotal and constructive experience".

But regardless of disgusting quotes... such an honor bestowed upon an abortion activist? Does Obama not know of enough people deserving of such awards that he chose her? She's an activist and a feminist, and very well may be loved in certain circles - but shouldn't be getting such awards from the White House, IMO.

Longtime pro-abortion activist Gloria Steinem today received the highest honor the Untied States can bestow upon a citizen who is not a member of the U.S. military. Obama today awarded sixteen recipients of the Presidential Medal of Freedom and those recipients included abortion activist Gloria Steinem.

The Presidential Medal of Freedom is “presented to individuals who have made especially meritorious contributions to the security or national interests of the United States, to world peace, or to cultural or other significant public or private endeavors,” and Obama apparently believes dedicating one’s life to promoting abortion is a part of that list.

In announcing the award, Obama said “The Presidential Medal of Freedom goes to men and women who have dedicated their own lives to enriching ours. This year’s honorees have been blessed with extraordinary talent, but what sets them apart is their gift for sharing that talent with the world. It will be my honor to present them with a token of our nation’s gratitude.”

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/11/20/obama-awards-presidential-medal-of-freedom-to-abortion-activist-gloria-steinem/

CSM
11-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Ironic that a person receiving the Nobel Peace Prize for "thinking about nuclear disarmament" (making the award a meaningless gesture) should, in turn, demean another award by presenting it to another less than deserving person.

aboutime
11-21-2013, 06:46 PM
All of this Obama awards stuff just reminds me of the Drill Sergent in FULL METAL JACKET, when he is yelling at one of the recruits... "Bet you didn't have the courtesy to do a REACH AROUND".

Then...what did Harry Reid do today in the SENATE?....... He managed to give millions of Americans a HAND JOB.

Larrymc
11-21-2013, 06:48 PM
Unreal.

And as someone else stated - here is what she once stated that killing her unborn child as a "pivotal and constructive experience".

But regardless of disgusting quotes... such an honor bestowed upon an abortion activist? Does Obama not know of enough people deserving of such awards that he chose her? She's an activist and a feminist, and very well may be loved in certain circles - but shouldn't be getting such awards from the White House, IMO.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/11/20/obama-awards-presidential-medal-of-freedom-to-abortion-activist-gloria-steinem/I suppose she Freed, thousands, from their lives,and thousands more Freed, to take those lives. and shes got company the Newly Crowned Race Baiter Oprah, who has joined Jesse and Al.

aboutime
11-21-2013, 06:50 PM
I suppose she Freed, thousands, from their lives,and thousands more Freed, to take those lives. and shes got company the Newly Crowned Race Baiter Oprah, who has joined Jesse and Al.

Larrymc. I see all of this Obama awards stuff as kind of a reminder to all of us...NOT to be against ABORTION, or ROE V. WADE anymore.

The one, and only way to get rid of STUPID LIBERALS is through ABORTION BY REQUEST, or ON DEMAND...to please the nation.