PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda in Kentucky?

jimnyc
11-20-2013, 09:25 PM
An al Qaeda-linked terrorist, who was resettled in the U.S. as an Iraq War refugee after allegedly killing American soldiers, was caught on camera in Kentucky handling heavy weapons that the FBI said he believed would be sent to insurgents back in Iraq.

The 2010 video, obtained exclusively by ABC News, was part of a broader ABC News investigation into the flawed refugee vetting program, which officials said may have let “dozens” of terrorists into the country.

In the video, Waad Ramadan Alwan is seen expertly field stripping what the FBI identified as a Russian PKM machine gun. Other still images provided by the FBI from hours-worth of surveillance footage show Alwan and an accomplice, Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, handling a Stinger missile launcher and a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) launcher.

An FBI agent assigned to the sting operation that captured the video told ABC News that Alwan had bragged to an informant about killing American soldiers in Iraq. “He said he had them ‘for lunch and dinner,’” FBI Louisville Supervisory Special Agent Tim Beam said.

The FBI said that beyond sending the arms back to extremists in Iraq, Alwan spoke of targeting a specific American soldier in the U.S. and possibly attacking other homeland targets.

The weapons seen in the video, however, were supplied by the FBI after being rendered inoperable. Alwan and Hammadi were arrested in 2011 and later pleaded guilty to terror-related crimes.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/11/exclusive-fbi-video-shows-al-qaeda-in-kentucky-handling-heavy-weapons/

<iframe id="kaltura_player_1385000702" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/embedIframe/entry_id/0_f9hgvi5c/widget_id/_483511/uiconf_id/5590821?referer=http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/video/fbi-reveals-surveillance-terrorists-kentucky-20939860&flashvars[autoPlay]=false&addThis.playerSize=392x221&freeWheel.siteSectionId=nws_offsite&closedCaptionActive=false&" height="221" width="392">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>

More World News from ABC (http://abcnews.go.com/international?cid=11_extvid1)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2013, 02:16 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/11/exclusive-fbi-video-shows-al-qaeda-in-kentucky-handling-heavy-weapons/

<iframe id="kaltura_player_1385000702" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/embedIframe/entry_id/0_f9hgvi5c/widget_id/_483511/uiconf_id/5590821?referer=http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/video/fbi-reveals-surveillance-terrorists-kentucky-20939860&flashvars[autoPlay]=false&addThis.playerSize=392x221&freeWheel.siteSectionId=nws_offsite&closedCaptionActive=false&" height="221" width="392">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>

That SOB should be arrested and executed IMHO. To accept asylum and then do that is no different than spying. They shoot spies. -Tyr

Larrymc
11-21-2013, 08:17 AM

So we accidentally resettled, Terrorist, and at what cost? Can Our Government get anything right?

Jeff
11-21-2013, 08:27 AM
We have some kind of Muslim compound here only a few miles from the house, my buddies wife is a school bus driver and told the same stories the first guy that told me about it did, Armed guards at the gate , all kinds of screaming in Arabic and so on, Also they say that the Terrorist that were on the planes on 9/11 that where from GA spent much time at this place, Looks like a good place to have fun one boring night :salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2013, 09:16 AM
We have some kind of Muslim compound here only a few miles from the house, my buddies wife is a school bus driver and told the same stories the first guy that told me about it did, Armed guards at the gate , all kinds of screaming in Arabic and so on, Also they say that the Terrorist that were on the planes on 9/11 that where from GA spent much time at this place, Looks like a good place to have fun one boring night :salute: Remember back when they investigated ,hounded , then busted up state militia's for doing exactly that? But its ok as long as its muslims-- that's the going agenda, its ok as long as it is muslims doing it. We are being made into second and third class citizens in our own nation by our own government! Americans need to be asking why the muslims here are so silent on these issues? Its because they are getting special status bestowed upon them by our government(Obama)before our very eyes!!! The muslims have scattered all over this nation military training compounds that practice with machine guns and explosives --our government knows it and turns a blind eye to it all!

http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001/
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/special-investigative-reports/muslim-terrorist-training-camps-in-north-america
http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/381953/

Jeff
11-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Remember back when they investigated ,hounded , then busted up state militia's for doing exactly that? But its ok as long as its muslims-- that's the going agenda, its ok as long as it is muslims doing it. We are being made into second and third class citizens in our own nation by our own government! Americans need to be asking why the muslims here are so silent on these issues? Its because they are getting special status bestowed upon them by our government(Obama)before our very eyes!!! The muslims have scattered all over this nation military training compounds that practice with machine guns and explosives --our government knows it and turns a blind eye to it all!

You are exactly right Tyr, could you imagine a motorcycle club set up the same , with armed guards at the gate? Once again our country shows special treatment for a select few. Here in GA you can carry open or concealed but the law says you must do so not to alarm anyone, well guys with towels on there heads holding what looks like machine guns ( at least our Government has made the case that a AR or any other weapon that LOOKS like it are military weapons ) seems this would sure enough raise alarm ( and it has , many have called the Sheriff department to complain ) but yet they are still there.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2013, 09:42 AM
You are exactly right Tyr, could you imagine a motorcycle club set up the same , with armed guards at the gate? Once again our country shows special treatment for a select few. Here in GA you can carry open or concealed but the law says you must do so not to alarm anyone, well guys with towels on there heads holding what looks like machine guns ( at least our Government has made the case that a AR or any other weapon that LOOKS like it are military weapons ) seems this would sure enough raise alarm ( and it has , many have called the Sheriff department to complain ) but yet they are still there. You can bet your last dime the Feds have ordered the Sheriff departments to never respond to our complaints about such places. If I lived there I would hire an attorney and make a damn court case out of it. All it takes is about 20 or 30 citizens chip in a few hundred bucks each and the attorney divided like that is peanuts. They then file a lawsuit against the city and the police. We have no such compound anywhere near where I live. Look at it this way- the blacks, the Mexicans and the muslims have been given special status already. When the hell are we whites going to stand up , take notice and do something about it? We should be reforming the state militia's comprised of "we" second class citizens--the new white class Obama has done so damn much creating. All this division is being engineered by those that pull Obama's strings. -Tyr

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 09:47 AM
This guy was arrested if you read the entire article. In fact, the weapons were even duds, it was all a setup. BUT, the scary thing is that he was in the USA at all. If one person can do it, how long before we have entire cells here waiting to pull off another attack? Hell, if he was here, how do we know that there aren't already other cells here? I've been saying this for a long time while others feel they aren't as much of a danger anymore - these scumbags are used to being in caves and dirt homes. They will happily live somewhere for 10-20 years and wait it out for the perfect time to unleash an attack.

Jeff
11-21-2013, 09:51 AM
This guy was arrested if you read the entire article. In fact, the weapons were even duds, it was all a setup. BUT, the scary thing is that he was in the USA at all. If one person can do it, how long before we have entire cells here waiting to pull off another attack? Hell, if he was here, how do we know that there aren't already other cells here? I've been saying this for a long time while others feel they aren't as much of a danger anymore - these scumbags are used to being in caves and dirt homes. They will happily live somewhere for 10-20 years and wait it out for the perfect time to unleash an attack.

Make no mistake they are here and waiting for the perfect time to pounce , and with the number one Muslim in office you can beat they are getting everything in line right now for another attack ( no it wont be under there Brothers watch ) but Obama has made it very easy for them to get everything they need.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2013, 10:07 AM
This guy was arrested if you read the entire article. In fact, the weapons were even duds, it was all a setup. BUT, the scary thing is that he was in the USA at all. If one person can do it, how long before we have entire cells here waiting to pull off another attack? Hell, if he was here, how do we know that there aren't already other cells here? I've been saying this for a long time while others feel they aren't as much of a danger anymore - these scumbags are used to being in caves and dirt homes. They will happily live somewhere for 10-20 years and wait it out for the perfect time to unleash an attack. He came here invited. How about the thousands walking in right across that Mexican border. Did you know the border security down there are ordered to only send back Mexican nationals and just let other foreign nationals come on in. Yep, when captured by border patrol those other foreign nationals are later released to take buses onto their original destinations here in USA. A NICE SET UP IF ONE WANTED TO WEAKEN THIS NATION......... AND CAUSE DIVISION ,CHAOS AND TURMOIL. Yet we are told Obama is a patriotic, Christian American. I'd bet my life against a damn nickel both those are damn lies. In fact, I probably already do by making these posts about him for the last 6 years . --Tyr

Jeff
11-21-2013, 10:09 AM
He came here invited. How about the thousands walking in right across that Mexican border. Did you know the border security down there are ordered to only send back Mexican nationals and just let other foreign nationals come on in. Yep, when captured by border patrol those other foreign nationals are later released to take buses onto their original destinations here in USA. A NICE SET UP IF ONE WANTED TO WEAKEN THIS NATION......... AND CAUSE DIVISION ,CHAOS AND TURMOIL. Yet we are told Obama is a patriotic, Christian American. I'd bet my life against a damn nickel both those are damn lies. In fact, I probably already do by making these posts about him for the last 6 years . --Tyr

I also called his game plan before he ever took office, it amazes me how people can be so stupid and not see that he is here to destroy this country anyway he can .

Larrymc
11-21-2013, 10:26 AM
This guy was arrested if you read the entire article. In fact, the weapons were even duds, it was all a setup. BUT, the scary thing is that he was in the USA at all. If one person can do it, how long before we have entire cells here waiting to pull off another attack? Hell, if he was here, how do we know that there aren't already other cells here? I've been saying this for a long time while others feel they aren't as much of a danger anymore - these scumbags are used to being in caves and dirt homes. They will happily live somewhere for 10-20 years and wait it out for the perfect time to unleash an attack.This just a story that has come out, but i have no doubt there are many many more, here already who have the real deal,

jafar00
11-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Seems Legit

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/this-is-an-iphone.jpeg

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Seems Legit

What part don't you think is legit about this story? Sounds to me like they were caught red handed.

Drummond
11-21-2013, 02:24 PM

This is what I don't get. It makes no sense to me that anybody ever agreed to allow this character to settle on US territory at all. 'Criminal negligence' doesn't cover it, because SURELY it'd occur to somebody that what HAS happened here, was always a likelihood ??

Madness !

aboutime
11-21-2013, 08:07 PM
This is what I don't get. It makes no sense to me that anybody ever agreed to allow this character to settle on US territory at all. 'Criminal negligence' doesn't cover it, because SURELY it'd occur to somebody that what HAS happened here, was always a likelihood ??

Madness !

Sir Drummond. To the contrary. I see all of this being exposed now, as somewhat of a SNIDE way the Holder FBI of Obama...pretends all of the former TERRORIST talk, was nothing to worry about.
Remember? Obama, and his administration were very Vocal about "Not using any form of the word terrorist"...to appease his friends in Hezbolla, and Hamas who had connections with the Muslim Brotherhood who....get really angry with Obama when Americans identify TERRORISTS as Muslim, or Islamic in any way.

I fully believe..though it may sound very much like another Conspiracy Theory...how Obama and company are actually fully aware of Terrorist Cells in America. But his admin. and the Democrats are just protecting their interests by BOWING DOWN, and Apologizing for everything American.

Gaffer
11-22-2013, 01:13 PM
I've said for years there are cells in this country that are just waiting for orders to strike. Even iran has bragged that should the US attack there would be strikes against this country. That's how they intend to strike. Nothing like having an army already in place within your enemies territory. Does anyone really believe all those fast and furious weapons went only to Mexican drug lords?

jafar00
11-22-2013, 01:24 PM
I've said for years there are cells in this country that are just waiting for orders to strike. Even iran has bragged that should the US attack there would be strikes against this country. That's how they intend to strike. Nothing like having an army already in place within your enemies territory. Does anyone really believe all those fast and furious weapons went only to Mexican drug lords?

That's what you are led to believe. The govt has you running scared so badly that you will accept any and all removal of your rights so you can feel "safe".

fj1200
11-22-2013, 01:56 PM
That's what you are led to believe. The govt has you running scared so badly that you will accept any and all removal of your rights so you can feel "safe".

I'm pretty sure Gaffer just wants affirmation of one right and he'll take care of the rest. ;)

Gaffer
11-22-2013, 02:13 PM

I have never said anything about removal of my rights nor am I running scared. I am stating there are cells in this country that are ready to strike when given the order. I think most are hezbo and iranian controlled though there are a number of brotherhood (al qaeda) groups in there as well. At some point I'll be proven right.

jimnyc
11-22-2013, 02:40 PM

Would it surprise me to find out that some in our government would like to use scare tactics for personal gain of sorts? Not in the slightest. But you're way off base in thinking this has many running scared. At this stage, I think people are more scared about the government trying to screw us even more than we are of any potential terrorists hiding down the block. Just because we point out their activity, or that they likely have cells within our country, doesn't mean we live in fear of them. Then the rights thing, also way off base, at least for the majority. There's not a lot of people willing to accept removal of rights, not that I'm aware of. The only one I can think of is the dummies trying to take away gun rights, using fear as a tactic. And just as Americans will never ever give up our 2nd amendment rights, we will never run scared.

aboutime
11-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Would it surprise me to find out that some in our government would like to use scare tactics for personal gain of sorts? Not in the slightest. But you're way off base in thinking this has many running scared. At this stage, I think people are more scared about the government trying to screw us even more than we are of any potential terrorists hiding down the block. Just because we point out their activity, or that they likely have cells within our country, doesn't mean we live in fear of them. Then the rights thing, also way off base, at least for the majority. There's not a lot of people willing to accept removal of rights, not that I'm aware of. The only one I can think of is the dummies trying to take away gun rights, using fear as a tactic. And just as Americans will never ever give up our 2nd amendment rights, we will never run scared.

jim. All we need to remember are the words of Ben Franklin. We don't need to use it as a scare tactic. TRUTH should only SCARE those who deny it.

<dl><dt>Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.</dt><dd class="author">Benjamin Franklin (http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Benjamin_Franklin/), Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790) </dd></dl>