PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question: How Does Obama Still Have Any Supporters?

Jeff
11-21-2013, 09:10 AM
This is a great question and one I would love for one of the liberals to explain, First he kept no promises , that was what I thought people where excited about you know all the Hope and Change we were going to have :rolleyes: And then there is the FACT that half of what he ran on he know thinks the opposite.So could it be that these morons are just happy to have a liberal in office or is it just the color of his skin ?

No, but really … how the hell does President Obama (http://clashdaily.com/2013/06/serious-question-how-does-obama-still-have-any-supporters/#) still have any supporters? I’m not using this as a rhetorical device or as an excuse to tie in my commentary, or at least not entirely. I am honestly curious as to how any of the people who voted for a charming and promisingly liberal Candidate Obama in 2008, have anything but contempt and scorn for his 2013 doppelganger. When I first came up with the idea to write an article asking this question, Edward Snowden had not yet released his nauseating report on the NSA’s theft of America’s private online (http://clashdaily.com/2013/06/serious-question-how-does-obama-still-have-any-supporters/#) information. Even before such an evilly unprecedented revelation, with the Fast and Furious, AP, IRS, and Benghazi scandals alone, I still couldn’t wrap my head around how he had any supporters. Now with knowledge of the NSA’s PRISM spy program, my question has shifted to, how is the entire country not baying for his impeachment?

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/11/serious-question-obama-still-supporters/

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Serious Question: How Does Obama Still Have Any Supporters?
Honestly, it's really very simple - he has a (D) next to his name, and he's black. The D is no different than many hardcore idiotic crazy right wing cuckoo's that will support anyone in the political arena so long as there is an (R) next to the name. But then add in the color of ones skin? At least with the (D)(R) you likely have someone who has SOME core beliefs that you do. But skin color? I don't see where that has anything to do with politics, but anyone denying that a large portion of our population supports and supported him solely because he is black would have to be delusional.

Jeff
11-21-2013, 09:48 AM

Honestly, it's really very simple - he has a (D) next to his name, and he's black. The D is no different than many hardcore idiotic crazy right wing cuckoo's that will support anyone in the political arena so long as there is an (R) next to the name. But then add in the color of ones skin? At least with the (D)(R) you likely have someone who has SOME core beliefs that you do. But skin color? I don't see where that has anything to do with politics, but anyone denying that a large portion of our population supports and supported him solely because he is black would have to be delusional.

So basically these brain dead liberals can't see beyond his party or his skin color, I thought of that as the worst reason but all the while I knew it was the true reason ;)

Larrymc
11-21-2013, 11:14 AM

Honestly, it's really very simple - he has a (D) next to his name, and he's black. The D is no different than many hardcore idiotic crazy right wing cuckoo's that will support anyone in the political arena so long as there is an (R) next to the name. But then add in the color of ones skin? At least with the (D)(R) you likely have someone who has SOME core beliefs that you do. But skin color? I don't see where that has anything to do with politics, but anyone denying that a large portion of our population supports and supported him solely because he is black would have to be delusional. I agree fully, you bet me to it.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 12:45 PM
There is no logical reason for him to have any supporters left. Those left have to either not pay attention to anything going on, or have to be in simple denial about his lack of leadership.

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 12:54 PM
There is no logical reason for him to have any supporters left. Those left have to either not pay attention to anything going on, or have to be in simple denial about his lack of leadership.

You would be surprised. There will be some on both sides that will support the D or R no matter how incompetent. I know some, both on-line and in the real world, who literally think Obama and his team are doing a great job. I know of a few who think he's one of the all time best presidents. I couldn't make this stuff up!!

I think some are in denial as you said, and purposely ignore the obvious. Some truly think he IS a great leader and those denying it are racists.

But one thing that is clear is his lack of leadership. It seems like Congress is running our country and Obama is in the background tossing out talking points every now and again. Seriously, I think he's played 2x the amount of golf rounds than he has gotten involved in addressing the nation and fixing things. I also think he has purposely added to the division in our country.

Unless he makes an about face, I think within his last 3 years he ends up with lowest approval ever and will be looked at as a complete failure.

hjmick
11-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Because some people just refuse to admit when they are wrong...

aboutime
11-21-2013, 07:22 PM
Because some people just refuse to admit when they are wrong...

hjmick. And, because they will never admit they are wrong.

This is the ONLY support Obama will ever have....http://icansayit.com/images/jock.jpg. But then.....GELDINGS don't need such support at all.

Jeff
11-21-2013, 07:25 PM
hjmick. And, because they will never admit they are wrong.

This is the ONLY support Obama will ever have....http://icansayit.com/images/jock.jpg. But then.....GELDINGS don't need such support at all.

But is he man enough to wear it ?