PDA

View Full Version : 11/21 crap

Arbo
11-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Its happened before.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energy/2011/08/110803-solar-flare-storm-electricity-grid-risk/

I think the sun should go for it, at least for a while… much of the planted is overpopulated, it would be a great way to empty the cities, as they would be the first to perish. Shift the power back to rural America. ;)

Jeff
11-21-2013, 08:42 AM
I think the sun should go for it, at least for a while… much of the planted is overpopulated, it would be a great way to empty the cities, as they would be the first to perish. Shift the power back to rural America. ;)

WOW a guy that feels he can call for others deaths ( entire families ) because he don't like them :eek: That is one Ballsy statement , but seriously I like the idea of things going back rural but I would like to see people decide to leave the Cities on there own instead of having them killed ;)

Arbo
11-21-2013, 09:26 AM
WOW a guy that feels he can call for others deaths ( entire families ) because he don't like them

Wow, another misinterpretation brought to you by Jeff. :lol:

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 09:36 AM

Do so in countries where the terrorists and other scum are, then maybe of course Detroit, Harlem and parts of Chicago next. :)

WOW a guy that feels he can call for others deaths ( entire families ) because he don't like them :eek: That is one Ballsy statement , but seriously I like the idea of things going back rural but I would like to see people decide to leave the Cities on there own instead of having them killed ;)

Ok then, what did you mean by emptying the cities, and them perishing?

Jeff
11-21-2013, 09:38 AM
Highlighted what YOU said.

Lets not start another day with your B.S. games they are getting old at best , you clearly stated the inner city people would be the first to perish and that the sun should GO FOR IT , it is plain as day for all to read so be man enough to stand up to what you believe in !! Or in your case what you typed!!

Arbo
11-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Do so in countries where the terrorists and other scum are, then maybe of course Detroit, Harlem and parts of Chicago next. :)

Emptying any major city will get rid of loads of scum as they are mostly full of Democrats.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 09:46 AM
Highlighted what YOU said

Lets not start another day with your B.S. games they are getting old at best , you clearly stated the inner city people would be the first to perish and that the sun should GO FOR IT , it is plain as day for all to read so be man enough to stand up to what you believe in !! Or in your case what you typed!!

Again, that you can't fucking interpret what others write is your own god damn problem.

Jeff
11-21-2013, 09:46 AM
Emptying any major city will get rid of loads of scum as they are mostly full of Democrats.

OK so I agree with ya here :laugh: ya still can't call for families to die just for likes

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 09:50 AM

I can almost go along with that! But you are calling for deaths as Jeff pointed out, so not sure why you are saying he misinterpreted you. Either that, or maybe just explain better what you meant by that comment and clear up the difference between what he thinks you said and what you meant.

But rather than killing - I think they should give out free lobotomies to anyone registered as a Democrat! :coffee:

logroller
11-21-2013, 10:43 AM
OK so I agree with ya here :laugh: ya still can't call for families to die just for likes
What if its a family of democrats?

Jeff
11-21-2013, 10:47 AM
What if its a family of democrats?

Just the big ones are fair game , ya throw the little ones back to make sure we have future fun :laugh:

seriously I did post " ya still can't call for families to die just for likes"

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 11:11 AM
To prove that it is a choice.

Didn't we go over this yesterday? No, it has nothing to do with POV. Man you and a few others love to keep twisting.

Of course, choose to be gay. Go for it. Show us all how it is a choice. Prove it to be so.

I don't need to, I already conceded it wasn't something verified with hard facts, that it was my opinion on the matter. Unlike you, I can admit this. YOU HAVE NO PROOF. End of story, and you know it.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 11:12 AM
I can almost go along with that! But you are calling for deaths as Jeff pointed out, so not sure why you are saying he misinterpreted you. Either that, or maybe just explain better what you meant by that comment and clear up the difference between what he thinks you said and what you meant.

My word were clear. And clearly he didn't understand them, and had to make up shit (as seems to be the norm). It is noted who you respond to and in what manner, and who you let go on doing the shit you bitch about others doing. Thanks.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 11:16 AM
I don't need to, I already conceded it wasn't something verified with hard facts, that it was my opinion on the matter. Unlike you, I can admit this. YOU HAVE NO PROOF. End of story, and you know it.

Again, you keep going back to this line. Wash, rinse, repeat. To remind you from yesterday:

"No, I never disagreed or agreed with your argument. I don't believe I ever commented on it or about it."

And:

"It has to do with the attitude of unacceptance of a group of people. Many here have expressed a lack of acceptance of a certain group of people, some go as far to say it would be the same if they had a kid in that group. That is a bigot…"

Did you seriously forget what has already been said in less than a day?

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 11:18 AM
My word were clear. And clearly he didn't understand them, and had to make up shit (as seems to be the norm). It is noted who you respond to and in what manner, and who you let go on doing the shit you bitch about others doing. Thanks.

No, YOU made references to killing entire cities. Jeff called you on that, then you started with your little game of denial. How about explaining what you meant then?

Oh please, and stop your lame game of bias and bullshit in the midst of discussions, it's just a ploy of yours to avoid facts. So what, now I can't reply to your garbage unless I reply similarly to others?

Unless I am moderating, leave your lame bias bullshit out of threads. It adds nothing to the discussion and has no place in the discussion. It's getting tiresome reading your little whines here and there about bias crap, when you are in the long run being moderated less than others. Calling you on bullshit is not moderating.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 11:25 AM
No, YOU made references to killing entire cities. Jeff called you on that, then you started with your little game of denial.

What was said:

His response:

WOW a guy that feels he can call for others deaths ( entire families ) because he don't like them :eek:

Can you point to where I said anything about not liking them? Anywhere in my post?

Oh, that's right, you can't, because I never FUCKING SAID THAT.

So keep on defending you brother, even though it is clear he MADE SHIT UP.

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 11:26 AM
Again, you keep going back to this line. Wash, rinse, repeat. To remind you from yesterday:

"No, I never disagreed or agreed with your argument. I don't believe I ever commented on it or about it."

And:

"It has to do with the attitude of unacceptance of a group of people. Many here have expressed a lack of acceptance of a certain group of people, some go as far to say it would be the same if they had a kid in that group. That is a bigot…"

Did you seriously forget what has already been said in less than a day?

Fine, it's settled then, as to your bold, and since you won't say it, I'll place words in your mouth for you - you have NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH to prove that gays are 'born that way'. You have no more proof of your opinion than those who believe it's a learned behavior.

Interestingly enough, your words I just gave you seem eerily familiar to my first few posts on this subject, and the rest throughout! Congrats though, for finally stating that you have no more proof than others, that everything you are writing is your opinion and can't be backed up just yet with any evidence, whether scientific or medical. Glad to see you could finally type a sentence or 2 and being honest.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 11:30 AM
Congrats though, for finally stating that you have no more proof than others,

Man, two peas in a pod. Not addressing your repetitive BS is neither agreeing with it or disagreeing with it. That you feel the need to put words in the mouths of others because they refuse to play your game is an indictment on you, not others.

But you said we were done with this yesterday, but continued it today. All can see that and take it for what it's worth.

My challenge for those that think being gay is a choice still stands. None will take it, and it is pretty clear why.

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 11:33 AM
What was said:

His response:

[/COLOR]
Can you point to where I said anything about not liking them? Anywhere in my post?

Oh, that's right, you can't, because I never FUCKING SAID THAT.

So keep on defending you brother, even though it is clear he MADE SHIT UP.

I'm not defending my brother, I'm simply defending what is right. Are you saying I only butt heads with you in threads that Jeff is involved in?

Point is, you spoke of death for people in cities. I hardly think that means you LIKE THEM. I think it's MORE than fair to assume you DON'T like people that you are calling on death for. Yes, you NEVER stated as much, but it's hardly wrong for someone to make that connection. Then you said that they are filled with scum and mostly full of democrats. Does that sound like people you like? Again, I don't see what's wrong with another member reading these words and inferring that you don't like the people you called for death on.

And "defending" my brother would be sticking up for him in some manner, protecting him, or something equivalent. This was 100% about your words after his post, and between you and I. So please, save your little whines that have ways of stopping discussions. Please stick to topics and such as opposed to accusations, bias and all that other crap. I'm not bringing any of the stuff up that you are tossing around, not moderating in anyway whatsoever, and I would be pleased if you just leave that shit out of future discussions. Seriously, drop the personal crap and stick to the discussions and facts if you can.

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 11:38 AM
But you said we were done with this yesterday, but continued it today.

No, it was YOU who stated you were done with the discussion. My statement was that I can agree to disagree with you. I've already admitted that I don't have enough facts to fully support my opinion - you can't seem to admit as much. I don't need you necessarily to agree or disagree - as what I am stating is INDISPUTABLE FACT at this stage. The challenge to you is still the same too, and you won't take it, and I know why - because it's impossible.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Point is, you spoke of death for people in cities.

Point is, I never said what he suggested I said. Why is it so hard for you to see or admit that?

Seriously, drop the personal crap and stick to the discussions and facts if you can.

Do as you say, not as you (and others) do. Noted.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 11:43 AM
My statement was that I can agree to disagree with you.

Which in general is understood to mean you are 'done' with the conversation. But clearly you were not, as you have continued on. I did not address you today, but rather it was you that jumped right back in to addressing me.

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Point is, I never said what he suggested I said. Why is it so hard for you to see or admit that?

You're just playing games now. You called for their deaths and said they were scum. Then you bellyache when someone thinks that means you don't like those people, the ones you called scum and wanted death on?

Do as you say, not as you (and others) do. Noted.

This is the last time I am addressing your crap. Please point out to me where I am moderating in a biased manner, or getting personal with you in these threads. I don't care if you guys want to fight and such non-stop, but don't drag me into it when I'm not doing it to you. you and your endless accusations towards me are getting very tiresome.

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Once again, the tactic of cutting out the majority of peoples posts and addressing tidbits, so as to avoid the difficult things. And didn't you just accuse another of not directly addressing things yesterday?

But whatever, I'm not going back and forth with you all day. Anyone reading can see that I admitted my stance was opinion, and they'll then see you refusing to admit you have zero proof to support your stance. You can play your little sidestep games all you want, they don't produce answers to the questions you have been asked repeatedly, and cut out of your responses and avoided repeatedly.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 11:56 AM
You're just playing games now. You called for their deaths and said they were scum. Then you bellyache when someone thinks that means you don't like those people, the ones you called scum and wanted death on?

I never said anything about liking or not liking people, your brother made that up. Simple fact.

You then responded with "Do so in countries where the terrorists and other scum are, then maybe of course Detroit, Harlem and parts of Chicago next." So you started with the scum, and also brought up US cities. Has anyone given you grief about that? Anyone said you don't like the people (and whole families) of those cities? Um, no.

Of course since there are many here that have expressed massive negative opinions of those on the left, I responded to you with a joke about scum and democrats. And you want to turn that all on me and mash many posts into one… all in an attempt to avoid admitting your initial defense of your brother was wrong, that he did in fact make shit up. It is very transparent and very lame. Thanks for putting it down in writing for all to see.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Once again, the tactic of cutting out the majority of peoples posts and addressing tidbits, so as to avoid the difficult things. And didn't you just accuse another of not directly addressing things yesterday?

But whatever, I'm not going back and forth with you all day. Anyone reading can see that I admitted my stance was opinion, and they'll then see you refusing to admit you have zero proof to support your stance. You can play your little sidestep games all you want, they don't produce answers to the questions you have been asked repeatedly, and cut out of your responses and avoided repeatedly.

I agree, you did say you were done via your statement about agreeing to disagree, but continued on anyway. And I would have had exactly zero responses to you in this thread had you kept to your implied word.

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 12:04 PM
I never said anything about liking or not liking people, your brother made that up. Simple fact.

You then responded with "Do so in countries where the terrorists and other scum are, then maybe of course Detroit, Harlem and parts of Chicago next." So you started with the scum, and also brought up US cities. Has anyone given you grief about that? Anyone said you don't like the people (and whole families) of those cities? Um, no.

Of course since there are many here that have expressed massive negative opinions of those on the left, I responded to you with a joke about scum and democrats. And you want to turn that all on me and mash many posts into one… all in an attempt to avoid admitting your initial defense of your brother was wrong, that he did in fact make shit up. It is very transparent and very lame. Thanks for putting it down in writing for all to see.

Here's the difference between you and I - I am honest. As for the terrorists, other scum, people in my mind I am thinking about when I say Harlem, Detroit or Chicago, and even though I didn't state as much - YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT I WAS INFERRING I DON'T LIKE THEM!!! If someone would have asked/accused, I would have simply spoke the truth. It would be idiotic of me to make statements about wanting people dead and then implying that I have no problem with them, or never stated I don't like them. Unlike you, I normally wouldn't call on death or whatever for people unless I dislike them in some manner. Would be odd to want people dead that I liked, or was indifferent about.

Intellectually dishonest.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 12:14 PM
Here's the difference between you and I - I am honest.

You asked where you get personal. As if it's not plain to see. Thanks for more hypocrisy from you. And BTW, you are FAR from honest.

You prove it over and over. I understand you want to stick up for family, but in doing so you keep showing yourself to be a worthless fuck. Talk about intellectual dishonesty, you have it in spades.

Now throw a fit and lock the thread after going on another one of your bullshit rants, as is the norm for you. Might as well now that you have covered for yourself and your brother by moving your BS out of the sight of most people (as most don't read the cage). HAHAHAHA…

jimnyc
11-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Arbo tossed from thread. I'm not going to be hassled about bias and other bullshit in every single thread I decide to post in. The accusations are endless, lame and unfounded. Since his arrival here, even comparing to his enemies - Arbo has been thread banned less than others, never banned from the board, has had less posts AND threads moved. The treatment has been the same all the way around, to all members.

I'm sure if honest - aboutime, Tyr, Red State and the others will tell you how they have been given the same treatment, no more and no less. I have had arguments with ALL OF THE ABOVE. Many want to claim bias when I disagree with them, or move a post, or invoke a thread ban. But the truth is, it rarely happens, and it's equal to all. These are provable facts. Some like to toss around the bias card and make lame complaints, just because I reply to them, or don't take their side.

Even Gabby, who I argue with more than anyone, will tell you the truth when it comes to my bias and how I moderate. NOTHING has even been moderated as of late, other than moving posts in here, including my own where I was guilty of getting into the back and forth with others. Yup, I'm guilty of it at times too, and my posts are sometimes deserving of being moved into the cage.

Threads start to deteriorate, we will make efforts to move the useless crap to the cage and get things back on track. What was moved here today was nothing more than back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and the same regurgitated crap which only served to slowly kill the thread. Moving that back and forth in here allows the thread to get back on track.

Some will report 50 posts per week of this off topic crap, then post the same way as those they are reporting, and then whine when the collection of posts are moved.

Arbo
11-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Thanks!

:laugh2:

Jeff
11-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Thank you Arbo, seriously I mean that, ya see the last few days I wanted to get under your skin so bad that you would show everyone on the board just what a pathetic liar you are, First off let me say you are 100% right you never said you didn't like the people you just wished death on them :laugh: what kind of moron's do you think belong to this board that they are going to believe you want them dead but ya like them but OK hey ya like them, you still wished death on people in the cities , children as well, just wipe them out :laugh: Dang that is pretty tough talk from a guy that can't mumble the "N" word because he is afraid the bad black man will get him :laugh: So you take this anywhere you want, I have done exactly what I wanted and played your game until you blew it, Have a nice day buddy .