PDA

View Full Version : More Kentucky Muslim Terrorists were relocated here!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-22-2013, 12:50 PM
Soldier Connects Terrorist in Kentucky to Slain Brothers in Arms
ABC News
By JAMES GORDON MEEK, BRIAN ROSS, CINDY GALLI and LEE FERRAN
15 hours ago Hedetniemi called the FBI to alert the Bureau to the possible connection, as did several other soldiers, according to a March 2012 report from The Philadelphia Inquirer.

He later learned, as ABC News reported in an exclusive investigation Wednesday, that FBI technicians had lifted fingerprints from parts of an IED recovered near Bayji at the time of the attack that belonged to one of the men who had resettled as a war refugee in Bowling Green, Ky. – some 750 miles from the Pennsylvania National Guard headquarters.

Though investigators could not conclusively prove that the terrorists had killed the Guardsmen in Iraq so many years ago, the U.S. attorney's office in Louisville eventually placed the surviving soldiers in its victim notification system for the case– officially linking the specific attack to the terrorists, who later pleaded guilty to terrorism-related charges and are now behind bars.

"It's impossible to put a face to the enemy in that kind of situation, especially on a night ambush… [and] you kind of want closure for yourself and the guys, and especially for the families who lost their loved ones," Hedetniemi said. "[Now] you're actually putting… a face to the enemy who was attacking you. That makes it more personal and much more real."

"It's still amazing. I think it's incredible that they were able to do that," Dan South, the only soldier in the Humvee struck by the IED to survive the 2005 attack, said of the FBI's sleuthing. "I kind of wish that we could have smoked him when it happened, but we didn't have that opportunity. So I guess this is second best."

READ Exclusive: US May Have Let 'Dozens' of Terrorists Into Country as Refugees

Pfc. Nathaniel Detample, Spc. John Kulick, Spc. Gennaro Pellegrini and Sgt. Francis Straub were killed in the 2005 attack near Bayji. South remembers each of them, quirks and all – the fast eater, the practical joker, the bad driver (South claimed 19-year-old Detample, reportedly an Eagle Scout and wrestler, crashed the Humvee more than once "not even outside the wire, but just going to get something").

"It's hard not to be close," South said. "It gets to the point where you could look through night vision goggles and look at someone's shadow and just tell by their mannerisms and the way they walked who they were. There are probably a lot of people who could say that about their spouse, so that just kind of shows you how close everyone is."

"Just remember, these guys were somebody's sons, and somebody's brothers and somebody's father and these guys murdered them," South said. "There's definitely some sense of justice. They [the men arrested in Kentucky] went from being free men to now they live in a federal penitentiary."
http://news.yahoo.com/soldier-connects-terrorist-kentucky-slain-brothers-arms-235247169--abc-news-topstories.html

aboutime
11-22-2013, 05:19 PM
Tyr. But, but, but....how can this be?

Didn't somebody pretending to be our president say

"There are no terrorists to worry about! And, The War on Terror never really existed?"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-22-2013, 06:25 PM
Tyr. But, but, but....how can this be?

Didn't somebody pretending to be our president say

"There are no terrorists to worry about! And, The War on Terror never really existed?" Sure the lying scum said that. Told a lot of more lies too!!

jafar00
11-23-2013, 03:15 AM
Well, if they are criminals, arrest them and charge them as such. It doesn't take a degree in rocket science....

jimnyc
11-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Well, if they are criminals, arrest them and charge them as such. It doesn't take a degree in rocket science....

I hope they don't get treated like common criminals, as they are terrorists. The laws pertaining to regular criminals and the penalties are too good for these scumbags. I would rather they get charged as terrorists under military law and get the harshest penalties possible, hopefully never to see the light of day again. I've got no doubt that once a person is sick in the head enough to try and plan any type of attacks, or having been involved previously, will always be fucked in the head. Don't give them even the remotest chance of rehabilitation.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-23-2013, 10:53 AM
I hope they don't get treated like common criminals, as they are terrorists. The laws pertaining to regular criminals and the penalties are too good for these scumbags. I would rather they get charged as terrorists under military law and get the harshest penalties possible, hopefully never to see the light of day again. I've got no doubt that once a person is sick in the head enough to try and plan any type of attacks, or having been involved previously, will always be fucked in the head. Don't give them even the remotest chance of rehabilitation. They did so because they place Islam's advancement over anything else in the universe. They should be shot. Give them their day in court and if given a death sentence I'd volunteer to do it myself. Would be my first time to end somebody's life but can not think of a better cause to do so. They murdered Americans! They should die.. That's how this nation and its government used to operate and the world was a safer place because of that. That is no longer true and we see the world about a hundredfold more dangerous now because of it. --Tyr

jafar00
11-23-2013, 01:47 PM
I hope they don't get treated like common criminals, as they are terrorists. The laws pertaining to regular criminals and the penalties are too good for these scumbags. I would rather they get charged as terrorists under military law and get the harshest penalties possible, hopefully never to see the light of day again. I've got no doubt that once a person is sick in the head enough to try and plan any type of attacks, or having been involved previously, will always be fucked in the head. Don't give them even the remotest chance of rehabilitation.

Of course they are criminals if they are breaking the law. Charge them with murder and lock them up if they are proven guilty. It's really quite simple.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-24-2013, 06:58 PM
Of course they are criminals if they are breaking the law. Charge them with murder and lock them up if they are proven guilty. It's really quite simple. May be simple to do something after catching such Muslim terrorist minded scum but the problem is those that will not be caught until after the deed is done if even caught then. 9/11 IS A CLARING EXAMPLE OF THAT--IN THAT OVER 3,000 INOCENT PEOPLE ARE DEAD. Whether caught or not does nothing for the deceased victims or their friends and families IMHO. --Tyr

Drummond
11-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Of course they are criminals if they are breaking the law. Charge them with murder and lock them up if they are proven guilty. It's really quite simple.

Jafar, you're trying to reduce this in the mind's eye to 'mere criminality'. It is MORE than that.

From your perspective .. I suppose your stance is understandable, if also unacceptable. To reduce perpetrators to 'criminal' status allows people such as yourself to separate those 'criminals' from everyone else, and so desensitise everyone to any wider problem within Islam. Succeed in that, and the fiction of their being a class separate from the 'mainstream' continues on.

Trouble is, that if such thinking becomes the norm, then there can be no meaningful recognition of the wider reality. It doesn't get tackled, sensibilities are dulled, further attacks happen ... ad infinitum.

How nice.

I suggest that this is not an ideal status quo !!!!!!

fj1200
11-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Jafar, you're trying to reduce this in the mind's eye to 'mere criminality'. It is MORE than that.

I suggest that this is not an ideal status quo !!!!!!

Perhaps but this status quo has been such for a decade now without an uptick in domestic terrorism.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-25-2013, 06:33 PM
Perhaps but this status quo has been such for a decade now without an uptick in domestic terrorism. Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly??? What was Fort Hood then!!????? --Tyr

jafar00
11-25-2013, 07:04 PM
Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly??? What was Fort Hood then!!????? --Tyr

Regular workplace violence in the US. He went "postal".

jimnyc
11-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Regular workplace violence in the US. He went "postal".

It is FAR from regular workplace violence when you do so in the name of religion, in the name of others in foreign lands. Anyone simple reading the background behind Hassan would know this was hardly a simple workplace disagreement. He did his deed in direct retaliation of US aggression elsewhere and even communicated with other terror leaders. He was a terrorist and his act was a terror attack.

Do you find it to be common workplace violence when the perpetrator is found to have been emailing and getting advice from terror leaders, and discussions and his agenda based directly on action from in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Regular workplace violence in the US. He went "postal". Great denial. How many workplace violent incidents do you think we have in America in which the murderer screams "Allah Akbar" as he murders unarmed men and women? Just give your best guess Jafar. This should be good.... :laugh:

fj1200
11-25-2013, 11:16 PM
Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly??? What was Fort Hood then!!????? --Tyr

An isolated incident for which we need to be ever vigilant against which is how the KY perps were caught. The premise was that we need to treat this as more than "mere criminality" which is unsupported by the evidence.

Great denial. How many workplace violent incidents do you think we have in America in which the murderer screams "Allah Akbar" as he murders unarmed men and women? Just give your best guess Jafar. This should be good.... :laugh:

Fewer than the number of workplace violent incidents where the murder does not scream "Allah Akbar."

Drummond
11-26-2013, 03:07 AM
I note the enthusiasm for downplaying the severity and significance of terrorism, and terrorist acts !

Why ? What's to be gained by forever being a form of apologist for those who use savagery as their way of showing you that they're your country's enemies ???

Muslims, those of a Left-wing persuasion .. I'm sure you're well-equipped to answer that !!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-26-2013, 09:22 AM
The premise was that we need to treat this as more than "mere criminality" which is unsupported by the evidence.
^^^^ Are you seriously saying that it is not more than mere criminal acts??? After I just noted the Fort Hood Terrorist attack!!???? -Tyr

Fewer than the number of workplace violent incidents where the murder does not scream "Allah Akbar." ^^^ Of course it is fewer. The point was for Jafar to name other true incidents of workplace violence where the murderer was yelling -Allah Akbar. Now he can easily just pretend you answered for him. However I expect him to answer and explain his statement.... I was attempting to prove a point then you answered with one of only three possibilities it could be , which was already obvious to any intelligent sane person. 1. more, 2. less or 3. a tie... --Tyr

fj1200
11-26-2013, 10:16 AM
^^^^ Are you seriously saying that it is not more than mere criminal acts??? After I just noted the Fort Hood Terrorist attack!!???? -Tyr

I'm saying that there is no need to treat them as more or to subvert our own Constitution.

^^^ Of course it is fewer. The point was for Jafar to name other true incidents of workplace violence where the murderer was yelling -Allah Akbar.

Sorry, but it's a point without relevance. Nevertheless I look forward to his answer.

jafar00
11-26-2013, 11:52 PM
It is FAR from regular workplace violence when you do so in the name of religion, in the name of others in foreign lands. Anyone simple reading the background behind Hassan would know this was hardly a simple workplace disagreement. He did his deed in direct retaliation of US aggression elsewhere and even communicated with other terror leaders. He was a terrorist and his act was a terror attack.

Do you find it to be common workplace violence when the perpetrator is found to have been emailing and getting advice from terror leaders, and discussions and his agenda based directly on action from in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The last I read about it, he snapped after being under pressure and enduring "racial taunts" by his co-workers. That sounds like workplace violence to me despite what he yelled while doing it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-27-2013, 10:09 AM
The last I read about it, he snapped after being under pressure and enduring "racial taunts" by his co-workers. That sounds like workplace violence to me despite what he yelled while doing it. Give a verifiable link to these supposed "racial taunts" you just manufactured out of thin air! Evidence shows his damn actions leading up to his murdering all those innocent people were tolerated to the nth degree. In fact, that damn extreme toleration was exactly what gave him the time to plan and execute his murdering deed. But yes, we see extreme toleration is the call for the day from the muslims while they fkk all of us over!! Jafar, the more you try to defend that ffing murderer the more you reveal about your true character. And it is a damn shame the revelation is not a good one. Best way to protect your religion is to be truthful about it. Best way to be true to God is to be truthful REGARDLESS OF CONSEQUENCES. No lie shall stand before God. You would be better served to start thinking about that IMHO. --Tyr

jafar00
11-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Give a verifiable link to these supposed "racial taunts" you just manufactured out of thin air! Evidence shows his damn actions leading up to his murdering all those innocent people were tolerated to the nth degree. In fact, that damn extreme toleration was exactly what gave him the time to plan and execute his murdering deed. But yes, we see extreme toleration is the call for the day from the muslims while they fkk all of us over!! Jafar, the more you try to defend that ffing murderer the more you reveal about your true character. And it is a damn shame the revelation is not a good one. Best way to protect your religion is to be truthful about it. Best way to be true to God is to be truthful REGARDLESS OF CONSEQUENCES. No lie shall stand before God. You would be better served to start thinking about that IMHO. --Tyr

I'm not defending him. I'm pointing out that in some cases, sensationalism in calling a workplace violence incidence a terrorist act with links to a worldwide domination conspiracy theory, because an Arab was involved is a little bit disturbing.

Links? Here you go.

"They wouldn't treat him as if he is one of them. He was a major in the Army and other majors wouldn't treat him equally as a major should be treated," the cousin said. " 'Yes, you are a major in the U.S. Army, but you are still an Arab, a Muslim, you have your own traditions and values and we have ours.' He was bothered by that a lot. He wasn't respected as he should have been." (http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/06/fort.hood.suspect.muslim/)

A U.S.-born citizen of Palestinian descent, Hasan was a licensed psychiatrist who joined the Army in 1997. But he had been telling his family since 2001 that he wanted to get out of the military, saying he had been taunted by people after the September 11 terror attacks that year. (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/19/justice/nidal-hasan-court-martial-monday/)

Ft. Hood shooting suspect endured work pressure and ethnic taunts, his uncle says (http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/08/world/fg-fort-hood-suspect-uncle8)

aboutime
11-27-2013, 02:15 PM
I'm not defending him. I'm pointing out that in some cases, sensationalism in calling a workplace violence incidence a terrorist act with links to a worldwide domination conspiracy theory, because an Arab was involved is a little bit disturbing.

Links? Here you go.

"They wouldn't treat him as if he is one of them. He was a major in the Army and other majors wouldn't treat him equally as a major should be treated," the cousin said. " 'Yes, you are a major in the U.S. Army, but you are still an Arab, a Muslim, you have your own traditions and values and we have ours.' He was bothered by that a lot. He wasn't respected as he should have been." (http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/06/fort.hood.suspect.muslim/)

A U.S.-born citizen of Palestinian descent, Hasan was a licensed psychiatrist who joined the Army in 1997. But he had been telling his family since 2001 that he wanted to get out of the military, saying he had been taunted by people after the September 11 terror attacks that year. (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/19/justice/nidal-hasan-court-martial-monday/)

Ft. Hood shooting suspect endured work pressure and ethnic taunts, his uncle says (http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/08/world/fg-fort-hood-suspect-uncle8)

jafar. QUOTES do not equal LINKS. Hearsay, or overheard conversations, and created conversations also DO NOT QUALIFY AS LINKS.

jafar00
11-27-2013, 06:21 PM
jafar. QUOTES do not equal LINKS. Hearsay, or overheard conversations, and created conversations also DO NOT QUALIFY AS LINKS.

Click the quotes. They are links!

aboutime
11-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Click the quotes. They are links!

Don't care what you call them. They are NOT links.

red states rule
11-28-2013, 03:42 AM

OBL stated he would use the laws of the US against the US

People like Jafer, FU, and others are proving him right.

While terrorist fight their war with bombs and bullets - Jafer, FU, and others retaliate with law books, warrants, and defense attorneys

Guess who will eventually win that Marquess of Queensberry match?

fj1200
11-28-2013, 10:50 AM
OBL stated he would use the laws of the US against the US

People like Jafer, FU, and others are proving him right.

While terrorist fight their war with bombs and bullets - Jafer, FU, and others retaliate with law books, warrants, and defense attorneys

Guess who will eventually win that Marquess of Queensberry match?

:facepalm99:

I'm saying that there is no need to treat them as more or to subvert our own Constitution.

Nevertheless are you saying that we need to throw out the Constitution to deal with the epidemic of domestic terrorism?

red states rule
11-28-2013, 11:39 AM
http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-no-man-can-tame-a-tiger-into-a-kitten-by-stroking-it-there-can-be-no-appeasement-with-franklin-d-roosevelt-312495.jpg

Drummond
11-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Nevertheless are you saying that we need to throw out the Constitution to deal with the epidemic of domestic terrorism?

Now, this ... IS PRICELESS !!

FJ, when you asked your question, above, did you realise that you were asking a question in response TO ONE OF YOUR OWN COMMENTS ???

... I mean, there it is, for all to see ... post #18 on this thread, shows us the comment YOU posted, to which YOU have now responded with a question !!!!

God, this is hilarious !! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

As you posted yourself ... :facepalm99:

FJ, if you're really in the mood to interrogate yourself for our amusement, have you thought to ask YOURSELF if you're really, ahem, a 'Thatcherite' ... ?????

You can query your own answer, if you'd like ..... :laugh2:

Arbo
11-28-2013, 03:37 PM

The quotes he posted, he posted as links. You are YET AGAIN, proving you are an idiot.

Drummond
11-28-2013, 03:49 PM
The quotes he posted, he posted as links. You are YET AGAIN, proving you are an idiot.

Links should look like links. What's the point of posting links made, one must suppose purposely so, to look like they're NOT links ???

fj1200
11-28-2013, 03:50 PM
Now, this ... IS PRICELESS !!

You can query your own answer, if you'd like .....

You're not very smart are you? There can be no doubt to whom that question is posted. ;)

Of course I am the only one who can honestly answer my own question as the knuckleheads (guess who?) have thus far been avoiding actual discussion. Congratulations are in order though; you did manage to make a post without stepping a pile of "leftie." ;)

Drummond
11-28-2013, 03:57 PM
You're not very smart are you? There can be no doubt to whom that question is posted. ;)

Agreed ! Post #26 makes it as plain as day !!

Of course I am the only one who can honestly answer my own question as the knuckleheads (guess who?) have thus far been avoiding actual discussion.

Ah, you did it deliberately (....?). I see.

Well, in that case, perhaps we can be treated (if that's the right word) to a thread entirely devoted to a debate you'll have with yourself ? :laugh:

What'll be embarrassing, though, is your failure to win the debate .. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Congratulations are in order though; you did manage to make a post without stepping a pile of "leftie." ;)

Thank you. Now, tell us, when will you be asking yourself whether you're really a 'Thatcherite' ?

fj1200
11-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Thank you.

You're welcome. Exposing your ignorance is just par for the course. Any comment on the actual topic or more deflection from you?

Drummond
11-28-2013, 04:13 PM
You're welcome. Exposing your ignorance is just par for the course. Any comment on the actual topic or more deflection from you?

Some has already been added to the thread by myself, and indeed, without any self-debating indulged in.

But thank you for your interest.

Arbo
11-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Links should look like links. What's the point of posting links made, one must suppose purposely so, to look like they're NOT links ???

Links can look like anything, and those with functioning brains can figure that out. So what's your excuse?

fj1200
11-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Some has already been added to the thread by myself, and indeed, without any self-debating indulged in.

But thank you for your interest.

So you admit to mindless trolling? OK. I guess I'll wait until Tyr gets back to having a civil conversation.

And I did notice the sycophantic backslapping that we've become used to with your style of "debate" and ignoring anyone who doesn't goosestep in line with you.

Drummond
11-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Links can look like anything

I know. But why disguise one ?

.. and those with functioning brains can figure that out. So what's your excuse?

... for not wanting to see this thread descend into another 'Cage' import ... ?

Do I need one ?

Anyway, I've already posted what I wish to post, for the moment, anyway.

Have fun, Arbo. Or at least, your version of it .....

Arbo
11-28-2013, 04:40 PM
I know. But why disguise one ?

Obviously it was done intentionally by a cabal of muslims to degrade American interests. :laugh:

... for not wanting to see this thread descend into another 'Cage' import … ?

Let's see, RSR posts an OT attack on another user, you applaud and back slap him for it, then say you don't want this to turn into another bad thread that is wisked away. Oh the humor keeps on coming. But your not bright enough to see it, are you?

fj1200
11-28-2013, 05:00 PM
Obviously it was done intentionally by a cabal of muslims to degrade American interests. :laugh:

Bam!

http://vittlesvamp.typepad.com/photos/blog/emeril.jpg