PDA

View Full Version : Now Obama wants to stop this?

aboutime
11-22-2013, 05:14 PM
The word is out. Obama no longer wants to be famous for Obamacare.

So, he doesn't want the Democrats to use the word anymore?

In Honor of the Messiah. I present.....http://icansayit.com/images/obamacarelogo.png

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-25-2013, 09:48 AM
The word is out. Obama no longer wants to be famous for Obamacare.

So, he doesn't want the Democrats to use the word anymore?

In Honor of the Messiah. I present.....http://icansayit.com/images/obamacarelogo.png The boy took a big shat on America and now wants somebody else to be tagged with the steaming shat pile! Which is typical of such worthless scum. I truly pity any American that is still under the ffing delusion that this guy is honest, nice ,highly intelligent or in any way honorable. -Tyr

Abbey Marie
11-25-2013, 11:22 AM
I suspect that Obama's legacy will be pretty awful regardless of what we call this atrocity. But the history books used in the classroom will praise him nonetheless.

aboutime
11-25-2013, 04:23 PM
I suspect that Obama's legacy will be pretty awful regardless of what we call this atrocity. But the history books used in the classroom will praise him nonetheless.

Abbey. This may surprise many here but... we have four grandchildren who are in public schools, and just talking to them. Without bringing up the NAME of our phony president. From what we can tell from innocent conversations. Most of the children in those schools (not inner-city, but suburban) are much smarter, and more aware than their parents, or members of the administration, or teaching staff.
In other words. The kids...in general. Are not dummies as many suspect. To the contrary. Many of them actually Giggle, and Smile when the O diot's name is mentioned.

Of course. This isn't a scientific, or accurate assessment of what the rest of the kids may think.
But it sure does bring a smile to my face. Admitting our grandchildren are so much smarter than the AVERAGE, UNEDUCATED, AMERICAN VOTER.

Drummond
11-25-2013, 04:23 PM

So very much, it seems to me, depends on securing a Republican win next time around. Get another Dem President to immediately take over from Obama, and it'll be spun as an endorsement of all that Obama got up to ... and its opposition seen as 'unrepresentative' of the will of the People.

Cue more, and far worse, to come, of course. In the meantime .. the history books, to say nothing of what will be taught to schoolchildren about this 'era', will sugarcoat Obama's 'legacy' to the hilt.

Spin builds on spin, if allowed to.

Abbey Marie
11-25-2013, 05:52 PM
AT, these history books will be read by children who aren't born yet. They will not have the advantage of living through this idiotic Presidency, and therefore may be easily brainwashed. Just look at JFK: no one thinks about him bringing women and even hookers into the White House. They regard him as a man of integrity. History has a way of whitewashing the grime.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-25-2013, 06:01 PM
AT, these history books will be read by children who aren't born yet. They will not have the advantage of living through this idiotic Presidency, and therefore may be easily brainwashed. Just look at JFK: no one thinks about him bringing women and even hookers into the White House. They regard him as a man of integrity. History has a way of whitewashing the grime. Whitewashing grime and crime too!!! In bamboy's case they go hand in hand. Yes, you are dead on accurate about how the history books will cover for the traitor. -Tyr

aboutime
11-25-2013, 07:15 PM
AT, these history books will be read by children who aren't born yet. They will not have the advantage of living through this idiotic Presidency, and therefore may be easily brainwashed. Just look at JFK: no one thinks about him bringing women and even hookers into the White House. They regard him as a man of integrity. History has a way of whitewashing the grime.

Abbey. Absolutely correct. Which is why I am so nearly paranoid, and angry when it comes to the future of our soon to be "SIX" grandchildren.
Most of us already know Our Children, Grandchildren, and their Children are presently in such DEEP DEBT. Not only won't they have anything called an American Dream to look forward to, or work for. They won't have the advantages of gaining the KNOWLEDGE needed to protect themselves from the destruction of a NATION....WE, ALL OF US HERE TODAY...are leaving for them.
That is SAD, DISGUSTING, AND IMMORAL TOO!