PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

red states rule
11-26-2013, 04:02 AM
A little early, but any of you are going to start your trip later today be safe - the weather is bad in many parts of the country

To all of you..............

http://whycharlestonwv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/HappyThanksgivingCornucopia.jpg

jimnyc
11-26-2013, 06:54 AM
It's never too early to wish one another a happy and safe holiday. I hope you all have just that, and once again share some good times with family and friends, maybe even a few posts on here with friends. :)

And then it's on to Thanksgiving night when the Steelers play the Ravens!! :beer: If they win it'll be the perfect turkey day!!

CSM
11-26-2013, 07:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all, indeed! I sincerely hope that you all get to spend time with friends and family, eat way too much and find peace and contentment on this special day. Don't forget to give thanks for what you have, too.

gabosaurus
11-28-2013, 12:34 AM
We are hosting an extra large family gathering for Thanksgiving. That is because we are celebrating Christmas early. Since our family will be in Australia on Christmas Day and other members will be elsewhere.
I plan to spend Christmas Day on the beach. Temperatures should be in the mid-90's. It's never too early to start thinking about it. :cool:

Kathianne
11-28-2013, 02:44 AM
We are hosting an extra large family gathering for Thanksgiving. That is because we are celebrating Christmas early. Since our family will be in Australia on Christmas Day and other members will be elsewhere.
I plan to spend Christmas Day on the beach. Temperatures should be in the mid-90's. It's never too early to start thinking about it. :cool:

Have a good time later today and at Christmas, Gabby!

revelarts
11-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Happy thanksgiving to you all.
have a blessed day

Trigg
11-28-2013, 08:53 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday with their friends and family.

I am hosting this year at my house, only my family though so about 16 people (7 kids).

Then it's off to Black Friday shop, :dance:

Jeff
11-28-2013, 09:00 AM
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

Nukeman
11-28-2013, 10:06 AM
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Larrymc
11-28-2013, 10:57 AM
A little early, but any of you are going to start your trip later today be safe - the weather is bad in many parts of the country

To all of you..............

http://whycharlestonwv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/HappyThanksgivingCornucopia.jpgThanks RSR and a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours, And All My DP Family 5785

Kathianne
11-28-2013, 02:18 PM
I hope everyone is enjoying this day of Thanks. I'm leaving in a bit, looking forward to a great meal. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

WiccanLiberal
11-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. My turkey was a resounding success. I injected it with spiced apple cider and it came out very moist and flavorful.