PDA

View Full Version : Sandra Fluke: Birth Control is Just Like a Blood Transfusion

red states rule
11-28-2013, 04:11 AM
Well she is back. The left is trotting out Sandra to support Obamacare's requirement of forcing employers to pay for birth control for their employers. I guess if the left did not spend so much time bashing Wal Mart they would know a women can get birth control pills for $9/month

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHYFmrkUvzQ

logroller
11-28-2013, 06:33 AM
Well she is back. The left is trotting out Sandra to support Obamacare's requirement of forcing employers to pay for birth control for their employers. I guess if the left did not spend so much time bashing Wal Mart they would know a women can get birth control pills for $9/month

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHYFmrkUvzQ
The insurance company pays for them, not the employer. Remember, that's what insurance is for; and when you went through your cancer treatment, did you not say coverage was something that you had put in for, insurance-wise?
Sure, employers pay part of, if not the lion's share of the premium, but I'd just as well receive that compensation as cash and I'll buy my own insurance.

red states rule
11-28-2013, 06:37 AM
The insurance company pays for them, not the employer. Remember, that's what insurance is for; and when you went through your cancer treatment, did you not say coverage was something that you had put in for, insurance-wise?
Sure, employers pay part of, if not the lion's share of the premium, but I'd just as well receive that compensation as cash and I'll buy my own insurance.

The employer pays the premium LR and I am not surprised you support employers being FORCED to pay for something that goes against their religious beliefs; After all liberalism is so great it must be mandatory

Why the government demands all polices must have birth control coverage is something only a lib could demand. One policy fits all that is the basis of Obamacare

Again it would be cheaper for the women to go to Wal Mart and pay a mere $9/month/ $9 hardly takes a bite out of any paycheck.

Well you are getting your wish LR. About 80 million will lose their employer provided ins thanks to Obamacare. I am sure you will be out there singing its praises during the 2014 midterm election.

red states rule
11-28-2013, 11:49 AM
BTW individual employers have the right to offer and what not to offer as health benefits. Obama and the libs want to FORCE them to offer specific benefits regardless of the employers view on birth control

Again, women can go to Wal Mart and it will cost them $9 per month.

I do hope the USSC takes a step toward fixing their massive error when they ruled Obamacare constitutional