PDA

View Full Version : Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: Drag queens in kinky boots

Jeff
11-29-2013, 08:53 AM
The wife and I sat watching the Parade yesterday with my two boys and low and behold here comes the liberals entering the parade ( at least there liberal beliefs anyway ) yes we took a family friendly event and made a mockery of it by letting men dressed as woman have a spot in it, as I watched the first 2 seconds all I could think of is how disgusting, there is no way these young kids should have to even think about this kind of behavior. Just the name of it alone should of been enough to keep them out , "KINKY BOOTS"

Snoopy, Spider-Man, SpongeBob — the iconic big balloons of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade took to the air Thursday at half their standard height due to high winds — but spirits were still flying high at the sight of their favorite cartoon characters.
Wide-eyed kids looked with wonder as the massive floats slowly wound down the streets of New York City.
“My favorite balloon was the Hello Kitty!” said Arely Cruz, 7, of the Bronx told the New York Daily News. “It looked cute.”
Her cousin Daniel Cruz was overjoyed to see his favorite character in larger-than-life form — Greg Heffley, the main character in the hit children’s book series, “The Diary of a Wimpy Kid.”
And then the singing drag queens in thigh-high red boots hit the parade route.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/macys-thanksgiving-day-parade-drag-queens-in-kinky-boots/

Larrymc
11-29-2013, 09:59 AM
The wife and I sat watching the Parade yesterday with my two boys and low and behold here comes the liberals entering the parade ( at least there liberal beliefs anyway ) yes we took a family friendly event and made a mockery of it by letting men dressed as woman have a spot in it, as I watched the first 2 seconds all I could think of is how disgusting, there is no way these young kids should have to even think about this kind of behavior. Just the name of it alone should of been enough to keep them out , "KINKY BOOTS"

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/macys-thanksgiving-day-parade-drag-queens-in-kinky-boots/It seems absolutely nothing is sacred anymore, From our Military, to every Family and Child friendly Tradition.