PDA

View Full Version : Molly Virus Person of the Year?

red states rule
11-30-2013, 09:04 AM
This will confirm America is going down the toilet if this sick twisted kid is Person of the Year

http://nypost.com/2013/11/29/10-reasons-miley-cyrus-deserves-to-be-times-person-of-the-year/

Jeff
11-30-2013, 09:17 AM
She is disgusting at best but yes this is where our once great Country is AT, we have long passed heading that way.

red states rule
11-30-2013, 09:23 AM
She is disgusting at best but yes this is where our once great Country is AT, we have long passed heading that way.

If she was my daughter her ass would have been red years ago, and she would have spent a lot of time in rehab. Where the hell have her parents been? Stoned and drunk? Or do they even care?

Jeff
11-30-2013, 09:25 AM
If she was my daughter her ass would have been red years ago, and she would have spent a lot of time in rehab. Where the hell have her parents been? Stoned and drunk? Or do they even care?

I am afraid its all about the $$$ Red, her parents taught her to whore herself out for $$$ years ago. look at her Dad :eek:

red states rule
11-30-2013, 09:28 AM
I am afraid its all about the $$$ Red, her parents taught her to whore herself out for $$$ years ago. look at her Dad :eek:

Then she will end up like a lot of people just like her. They will find her dead in a hotel room from an overdose

With all the money, they will put her in a first class coffin and have a grand send off

Then the vultures will rip each other apart for whatever they can get from her estate

tailfins
11-30-2013, 09:56 AM

Like I said before, she's just carrying on the "family tradition". The big difference is if she winds up with her face disfigured, she can't grow a beard. Or can she? We need Chaz Bono to "weigh in" on that topic.

red states rule
11-30-2013, 10:30 AM
Like I said before, she's just carrying on the "family tradition". The big difference is if she winds up with her face disfigured, she can't grow a beard. Or can she? We need Chaz Bono to "weigh in" on that topic.

As I said, such a waste. She may be another Janis Joplin and die needlessly at a very young age

aboutime
12-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Miley seems to have become the Poster Child for the SLUTS OF AMERICA organization.

Seems like fame, combined with ignorance, stupidity, gullible people, and No Morality has become the STANDARD for America.

If it swears, poses nude, drinks, takes drugs, and looks like CRAP. They qualify for Whatever award happens to be available below cesspool cleaners.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Everybody chill. Miley is just doing a Madonna. Whether she actually becomes a true slut like Madonna IS ANYBODY'S GUESS. Of course if she does then her fame will skyrocket even more and by the way her voice is way better than Madonna. And I am not a fan of either one of them.--Tyr

aboutime
12-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Everybody chill. Miley is just doing a Madonna. Whether she actually becomes a true slut like Madonna IS ANYBODY'S GUESS. Of course if she does then her fame will skyrocket even more and by the way her voice is way better than Madonna. And I am not a fan of either one of them.--Tyr

Tyr. No need to chill. Everybody had a huge dose of Miley the day after that Music Awards show, where she paraded all of her PURE SLUTTYNESS for the world to see.

Madonna is over, Cher is over, the rest of the young punk, wannabe females who will never be addressed as LADIES are just making money off of the easily led, and uneducated like them.

tailfins
12-06-2013, 09:24 PM
If she REALLY wants to be uninhibited, she should try a racial tirade. I bet she doesn't have the guts.

red states rule
12-11-2013, 04:00 AM
Molly does it again. Again where the hell are her parents and family?

Miley Cyrus Unleashes Sexy-Santa Theme For Jingle Ball Performance

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5819925/miley-cyrus-unleashes-sexy-santa-theme-for-jingle-ball-performance