PDA

View Full Version : 'She was a fighter. She shot him': Defiant 76-year-old woman dies in shootout with ga

Jeff
12-02-2013, 08:17 AM
May this woman R.I.P.

What a shame people have to prey on the elderly and weak, but if everyone did as this woman did and arm themselves then there wouldn't be any weak and these thugs may have to do something different .

A 76-year-old woman was killed in a shootout as a gang tried to rob her outside her South Carolina home in the early hours of Saturday.

Dorothy Hendrix was shot twice by the gang of two men and a woman, but she managed to shoot one of her assailants in the stomach before dying of her wounds.

Steven Hagood, Tereba Geer, and Bradacious Galloway have all been charged with murder.
'She fought. She was a fighter. She shot him,' the victim’s brother, Ronnie Lollis, told WYFF News Channel 4 (http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-news/anderson-news/authorities-seize-illegal-gambling-machines-from-homicide-victims-workplace/-/9654706/23169604/-/14e5ivr/-/index.html).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516263/Defiant-76-year-old-woman-dies-shootout-gang-tried-rob-bingo-money.html#ixzz2mFEnQdag

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-02-2013, 07:21 PM
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO START A FUND TO GIVE THESE LITTLE OLD LADIES BETTER FIREARM TRAINING!! Get up to the level they can easily knock over two attackers with the final solution..Tyr

gabosaurus
12-02-2013, 07:26 PM
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO START A FUND TO GIVE THESE LITTLE OLD LADIES BETTER FIREARM TRAINING!! Get up to the level they can easily knock over two attackers with the final solution..Tyr

I have been trying to get my mom to learn how to shoot, but she won't do it. They don't even have a gun in their house.
If anything happens, I hope their neighbor hears it and respond. He is over 60 and is a retired police office. And expert marksman.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-02-2013, 07:39 PM
I have been trying to get my mom to learn how to shoot, but she won't do it. They don't even have a gun in their house.
If anything happens, I hope their neighbor hears it and respond. He is over 60 and is a retired police office. And expert marksman. I feel for you on that Gabby. I hope your mom changes her mind and learns just in case the need ever arises. Depending on a neighbor is just too much of a long shot IMHO. . My mom lives with my sister Louise and her husband has about 30 guns. Louise shoots very good. -Tyr