PDA

View Full Version : Macy’s Promoting Tolerance and Acceptance of Drag Queens at Thanksgiving Day Parade

Jeff
12-03-2013, 05:02 PM
A little late but ooo well

I sat with my kids watching the parade ( as did many parents Thanksgiving morning ) and this came on, it wasn't as bad as the article makes it out because it was almost FUNNY , my kids laughed at it ( as did most I am sure ) but it wasn't long ago this same parade was fighting to keep this kind of trash out of it, now I see we have the freaks come out with no objection at all, and yes when you really look at it that is exactly what it was a freak show .

Boys and girls across the fruited plain were exposed to drag queens prancing about in Kinky Boots during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, leaving moms and dads to explain to their children why grown men were dressed like women.

The drag queens were cast members of the hit Broadway musical “Kinky Boots.” They were decked out in full drag along with thigh-high, red stiletto boots – performing a song from the Tony Award winning show at the start of the parade.
The musical tells the story of a drag queen who saves a shoe business with “fun fetish footwear.” It was quite the shock for American families who were expecting a more family-friendly parade.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A2170974&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic