PDA

View Full Version : Fools, Cowards & The Weary: Islam’s Fave Useful Idiots

Jeff
12-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Yes I see on this very board the 3 example they speak of.

Allow me to begin, for the umpteenth time, articulating the fact that I do not believe that all Muslims exhibit terrorist behavior. Many have been either born into the ideology or initiated into it under duress, and have no desire to harm non-Muslims.
The following of the ideology of Islam, as written (which has been exhibited by Terrorists) is extremely dangerous for all those who do not agree or comply with Muhammed’s writings. Those who are devout to every jot and tittle of Muhammed’s pen, are to be considered dubious

http://clashdaily.com/2013/12/fools-cowards-weary-islams-fave-useful-idiots/

jafar00
12-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Shalom through strength…

Now there's an impartial source very likely to post the truth about Islam. /sarcasm

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Yes I see on this very board the 3 example they speak of.
http://clashdaily.com/2013/12/fools-cowards-weary-islams-fave-useful-idiots/ America is full of useful idiots. Our education system has been redesigned to create them! It was the first major entity they chose to take over knowing thru it they could reach the others. Started in the 50's hit high gear in the 60's, 70',80's and 90's. Forty years to build the foundation. We see the massive changes birthed in the following 23 years. --Tyr

Jeff
12-04-2013, 09:37 AM
Now there's an impartial source very likely to post the truth about Islam. /sarcasm

Yes your B.S. attempts of winning a debate by attacking the source was blown out of the water when you and your idiot buddies decided to call the same excuse as this on another article and it was proven to be true and low and behold the 3 of y'all where quiet as a church mouse :laugh:

jafar00
12-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Yes your B.S. attempts of winning a debate by attacking the source was blown out of the water when you and your idiot buddies decided to call the same excuse as this on another article and it was proven to be true and low and behold the 3 of y'all where quiet as a church mouse :laugh:

The shalom in the article just shows where the author's information comes from. That alone is enough to completely debunk the whole story. It's like finding out about Judaism from a Taliban.

Jeff
12-04-2013, 03:50 PM
The shalom in the article just shows where the author's information comes from. That alone is enough to completely debunk the whole story. It's like finding out about Judaism from a Taliban.

OK Fair enough Jafar but honestly I looked at the entire article as being OPINION not fact , I even went on to say I see it at the board, to me the article had little to do with Facts to live by but rather someone's opinion on the who and why's .