PDA

View Full Version : Col Jon Lopey: Retired Policeman, Combat Vet, Sheriff with Top Secret Clearance - Den

Jeff
12-03-2013, 05:17 PM
This makes you feel so good about background checks :rolleyes:

I was informed by a friend a few weeks ago that Jon Lopey was having a hard time with getting a permit for a firearm, I had to laugh. This man is one of the highest caliber men I have ever known. Colonel Lopey is what I call him. He served in the Marine Corps during the Vietnam era. Then served thirty three years as a California Highway Patrolman as Captain and Assistant Chief. In his spare time he attended college and served in the Army Reserves as an Officer. Colonel Lopey was deployed several times during the duration of the War. He was awarded two Bronze Stars and one with Valor. After all of this, Colonel Lopey was recently denied a permit to purchase a firearm from the very government he has served faithfully during his career.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/12/col-jon-lopey-retired-policeman-combat-vet-sheriff-top-secret-clearance-denied-firearm-purchase/

aboutime
12-03-2013, 08:19 PM
This makes you feel so good about background checks :rolleyes:

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/12/col-jon-lopey-retired-policeman-combat-vet-sheriff-top-secret-clearance-denied-firearm-purchase/

Jeff. Thanks for the story. But most of us veterans already knew...despite our many years of service to OUR NATION. The administration, namely the Idiot-in-chief, declared all of us Vets as Homegrown Terror Suspects. Which explains...since they believe we all have PTSD, that we are ineligible, or unable to lawfully own, or carry weapons.
Namely because OBAMA and company silently believe ALL OF US VETERANS are the same kinds of people who SHOOT UP FORT HOOD, and yell ALLAH SNACKBAR.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Former military are all terrorists , just ask Obama and crew. You see 99.99% of former military are just too damn patriotic and that is a big no-no for the traitor in charge , his fat wife and corrupt crew. Sad , destructive for this nation but true. -Tyr

Jeff
12-06-2013, 12:39 AM
This is a real shame and the American people need to put a stop to it now .

Imagine spending years fighting to protect your neighbors, then, when your time working as their defender ends, your neighbors decide you should have less standing in the community than everyone else.
That is exactly what is happening in America today.
Our veterans are having their rights stripped from them – and no one is standing to fight these heinous attacks on their liberty.

http://eaglerising.com/3372/veterans-losing-2nd-amendment-rights/

gabosaurus
12-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Can someone provide a link to this story that is not a right-wing blog? I would like to know why he was denied. And what the circumstances were. All I see otherwise is the usual reactionary gun nut BS.

Jeff
12-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Can someone provide a link to this story that is not a right-wing blog? I would like to know why he was denied. And what the circumstances were. All I see otherwise is the usual reactionary gun nut BS.

Sorry Gabby you are right the L.A. Liberal times didn't carry it.

gabosaurus
12-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Sorry Gabby you are right the L.A. Liberal times didn't carry it.

I haven't seen it in ANY newspaper. I don't read right-wing blogs.

Jeff
12-06-2013, 01:17 AM
I haven't seen it in ANY newspaper. I don't read right-wing blogs.

How about if you have no argument then keep it that way :laugh:

I understand you seen this work but that poster had a bit more on the ball than you, in fact the last time you tried this it blew up on you and you where proven wrong ( yes I am sure you didn't see that :laugh: ) So seriously leave the wittiness for those that can actually play it off.

gabosaurus
12-06-2013, 01:21 AM
If you can't provide any real links, just go back to reading the BS blogs and leave it be. I want to read the other side of the story. You do realize that there is another side of this story, don't you?

Never mind, go back to sleep. :rolleyes:

Jeff
12-06-2013, 01:27 AM
If you can't provide any real links, just go back to reading the BS blogs and leave it be. I want to read the other side of the story. You do realize that there is another side of this story, don't you?

Never mind, go back to sleep. :rolleyes:

Every post you make you seem to Fail/ fall a bit more , I have showed a link and no one but you has a issue , see most with a brain will either ( if they disagree as you do ) either find proof it is wrong or skip it all together, but then we have some that just have to post to anything they can and spurt out all kinds of Useless B.S. just because they have no point or no side they just think they are cute and its a good thing they do because everyone else see's it as rather juvenile at best.