PDA

View Full Version : The bastard is foreign and gay

glockmail
12-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Pope, who knew Obama as "Barry" while he was living in Hawaii, says she spent a lot of time hanging out with him during that time. She says she met the president in 1977 when she was about 13 or 14 years old, and although he was a few years older than her, they ran in the same circle of friends, hanging out around town and spending time on the beach in Waikiki.

"During those years, during the summertime, we as neighborhood kids, we would sort of hang out. We all sort of knew each other's business," Pope told Dr. Manning. "He always portrayed himself as a foreign student, that didn't mean that much to me then, but that's just what we knew about him."

"He very much was within the gay community, which there is a thriving, even back then, a thriving gay community in that area, particularly the Diamonhead area," Pope went on to say. "We knew Barry, just as common knowledge that girls were never anything that he was ever interested in. As a young teenager, you know as a young girl, it was clear that he was strictly into men."

This is not the first time we have heard this type of rumor about President Obama's sexuality. Larry Sinclair, who says he met Obama in Chicago while he was serving in the Illinois legislature, claimed before the 2008 election that he had a sexual relationship with Obama, and that they did cocaine together. That story has largely been kept out of the mainstream media.

http://www.examiner.com/article/childhood-friend-of-barack-obama-comes-forward-with-damaging-information

fj1200
12-04-2013, 07:49 AM
The trifecta of hate is complete. The only thing shocking to me is how you haven't seen this before. :confused:

glockmail
12-04-2013, 08:27 AM
No hate here man. All I ax for is honesty. :slap:

revelarts
12-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Perrsonally i don't get the time spent on certain attacks on Obama while the LEGAL problems are shrugged at.

I mean If he were a terrorist Muslim who's gay, that hates whites but loves Hitler and an illegal alien shape shifter from pluto. Sure, i doubt he'd have gotten many votes but at this point
the only thing that REALLY matters is what he's DOING in the job. Secret motives, origins and personal immorality aside the list of real illegal and unconstitutional offenses mount that are actionable but some people want to wallow in the the ad hominem area.
If he were a secret Muslim, there's no law against it, same for most of the other accusations.
it's unproductive emotional prejudicial chatter about Obama's person. To what end?

BTW, i heard a report that Obama is not REALLY black that his so called Kenyan father was actually a WHITE missionary that converted to Islam and joined the KGB and had treatment to create dark skined children that had 3 genders. After Obama was born he was made to have intercourse with male and female oxen in Tibet under his great uncle the Dark Lama Nazi Kimbutu who was was the secret founder of the Black Panthers, the Nation of Islam and Alqueda as well as the grandfather of the current president of Iran of course.

there's more but just wanted to get that out there.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Perrsonally i don't get the time spent on certain attacks on Obama while the LEGAL problems are shrugged at.

I mean If he were a terrorist Muslim who's gay, that hates whites but loves Hitler and an illegal alien shape shifter from pluto. Sure, i doubt he'd have gotten many votes but at this point
the only thing that REALLY matters is what he's DOING in the job. Secret motives, origins and personal immorality aside the list of real illegal and unconstitutional offenses mount that are actionable but some people want to wallow in the the ad hominem area.
If he were a secret Muslim, there's no law against it, same for most of the other accusations.
it's unproductive emotional prejudicial chatter about Obama's person. To what end?

BTW, i heard a report that Obama is not REALLY black that his so called Kenyan father was actually a WHITE missionary that converted to Islam and joined the KGB and had treatment to create dark skined children that had 3 genders. After Obama was born he was made to have intercourse with male and female oxen in Tibet under his great uncle the Dark Lama Nazi Kimbutu who was was the secret founder of the Black Panthers, the Nation of Islam and Alqueda as well as the grandfather of the current president of Iran of course.

there's more but just wanted to get that out there. I will tell you why people like to point out his past. Its because we are tired of hearing/reading the same old excuses made for him. Such as , its politics as usual, he is doing WHAT HE PROMISED TO DO, he is a Constitutional scholar so he knows best., so he makes mistakes everybody does no big deal, just doing what dems do, Bush's fault.. All of which is pure ffing rubbish. He has a past and everybody from day one has demanded it not be examined!! His media image is just about 90% lies! So truth about his past should be put forth and if not now when? The guy is a total fraud. The guy runs an agenda for a foreign entity and his past reveals why?--Tyr

Jeff
12-04-2013, 09:33 AM

I have to agree with you here REV. all that should matter at this point is his job performance ( or lack of it ) but let's face it the man can do anything he wants and if the World disagreed they would be labeled as Racist so no one will take this guy on between everything having to be Politically correct and all , lets face it if you disagree or just try to show the truth your career is over .

revelarts
12-04-2013, 10:24 AM
I have to agree with you here REV. all that should matter at this point is his job performance ( or lack of it ) but let's face it the man can do anything he wants and if the World disagreed they would be labeled as Racist so no one will take this guy on between everything having to be Politically correct and all , lets face it if you disagree or just try to show the truth your career is over .
I will tell you why people like to point out his past. Its because we are tired of hearing/reading the same old excuses made for him. Such as , its politics as usual, he is doing WHAT HE PROMISED TO DO, he is a Constitutional scholar so he knows best., so he makes mistakes everybody does no big deal, just doing what dems do, Bush's fault.. All of which is pure ffing rubbish. He has a past and everybody from day one has demanded it not be examined!! His media image is just about 90% lies! So truth about his past should be put forth and if not now when? The guy is a total fraud. The guy runs an agenda for a foreign entity and his past reveals why?--Tyr

Ok Tyr, i get you, I'm not one that likes to keep things covered either. But I'll make 3 points here.
1st, If we know people are going to be called "racist" or whatever for pointing out Obama's performance based illegal activities. Will calling Obama a "racist gay secret Muslim illegal alien nazi", make one look LESS racist?
2nd If your going to make accusations on his person it can't just be based on thin hearsay, High school rumors and shakey documentation. You got have something better than that. Why go out on limb with that as a public attack and claim that it's gospel truth? Again, what's to gain.
3rd umm i had a 3rd point but i forgot it...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Ok Tyr, i get you, I'm not one that likes to keep things covered either. But I'll make 3 points here.
1st, If we know people are going to be called "racist" or whatever for pointing out Obama's performance based illegal activities. Will calling Obama a "racist gay secret Muslim illegal alien nazi", make one look LESS racist?
2nd If your going to make accusations on his person it can't just be based on thin hearsay, High school rumors and shakey documentation. You got have something better than that. Why go out on limb with that as a public attack and claim that it's gospel truth? Again, what's to gain.
3rd umm i had a 3rd point but i forgot it... Only took over 4 years for one of his past friends to come forth and speak about him and how he portrayed himself before he entered politics. We should be asking why his past friends and associates are so fearfully reluctant to speak about the guy!! Such fear points to great intimidation. We should be asking who or what entity threatened them and why. What bad things are being covered up, this girl just pointed out a small bit of what is being covered up Rev..-Tyr

revelarts
12-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Only took over 4 years for one of his past friends to come forth and speak about him and how he portrayed himself before he entered politics. We should be asking why his past friends and associates are so fearfully reluctant to speak about the guy!! Such fear points to great intimidation. We should be asking who or what entity threatened them and why. What bad things are being covered up, this girl just pointed out a small bit of what is being covered up Rev..-Tyr

oo kk well you know, maybe. maybe not .
But personally I'd rather spend my time uncovering hidden gov't agendas and cover ups that effect nearly everyone. There's plenty in that area that are hard to get public traction on. But hey if we want to talk sex, how about the cover up of political pedophila rings. that's sex, illegal and immoral to the nth degree. Frankly if Obama "comes out" the day after he leaves office i won't be shocked. or if we find out he was a player with a harem of women in college after he leaves office, either way it's not really going to make much difference. Clinton raped at least one woman and he's still honored by some. Sexual immorality of public officails doesn't get much real political traction and it's often not illegal. But the fact that he's promoting the legalization of homosexual marraige IS a problem, killing citizens with drones is a problem, spying on phones is a problem, lying about obamacare, pushing ombamacare is a problem.
his sexually issues are his problem, frankly i hope he's not a homosexual/bisexual. For his sake and it'll just give that group another point to parade around supposedly giving the "lifestyle" legitimacy. "looook he was the president and he...so boys and girls..."

glockmail
12-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Its all the same thing Rev, since it's about truth vs. lies. This man's life is one big lie.

revelarts
12-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Preacher Accuses Obama of Having Mother of His Illegitimate Daughter Killed in Capitol Shootout

Reverend James David Manning of the Atlah World Missionary Church claimed this week that Miriam Carey, who was shot and killed by authorities after crashing her car into the U.S. Capitol building last month, had been assassinated by President Barack Obama because she had given birth to his illegitimate daughter.

On his radio show The Manning Report, Manning called for a paternity test of Carey’s fifteen-month-old daughter, who was in the car with Carey when she led police on a chase that ended in gunfire on the Capitol steps.

The theory, which appears to have originated with a Russian website, alleges that before a May 2011 graduation address to the U.S. Coast Guard Academy, Obama stopped at the dentist office where Carey worked as an assistant, because a piece of pistachio shell had become lodged in his back moral.

While there, according to the theory, Obama struck up a friendship with Carey, who became pregnant shortly afterward. The website claimed that Carey refused Obama’s request to have an abortion, at which point Obama “lured” her to Washington and had her killed.

Read more at...

Preacher Accuses Obama of Having Mother of His Illegitimate Daughter Killed in Capitol Shootout | Mediaite (http://www.mediaite.com/online/preacher-accuses-obama-of-having-mother-of-his-illegitimate-daughter-killed-in-capitol-shootout/)

http://videos.mediaite.com/decor/live/transparent.gif

Freemason
http://www.henrymakow.com/obama_a_president_for_freemaso.html

VOODOO
http://www.infowars.com/voodoo-in-obamas-white-house/

Alien shape shifter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67RMtdCWJjk

foreign, bi-sexual, pregnant mother killing, nazi loving racist, Muslum, terrorist, Freemason, voodoo practicing, alien shapeshifter

we may never know how deep it goes.
but the things on the surface we can deal with

Arbo
12-11-2013, 03:53 PM
The trifecta of hate is complete. The only thing shocking to me is how you haven't seen this before. :confused:

Wasn't there a thread on this months ago?

fj1200
12-11-2013, 04:47 PM
foreign, bi-sexual, pregnant mother killing, nazi loving racist, Muslum, terrorist, Freemason, voodoo practicing, alien shapeshifter

Sadly, you probably missed a couple.

poet
12-18-2013, 11:48 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/childhood-friend-of-barack-obama-comes-forward-with-damaging-information

Wow. And just like President Clinton's indiscretion, the only one who should have been concerned was the wife. And she, apparently, "got over it".
Michelle and Barack, seem the ideal couple, and most importantly, "happy and in love". Nobody's business, as everyone has skeletons, and a past. Still, at this late date, are folks, intent on "tar and feathering" him. Sad.

poet
12-18-2013, 11:50 AM

Please list the corroborated truth. Apparently, that is impossible to do.

poet
12-18-2013, 11:56 AM
oo kk well you know, maybe. maybe not .
But personally I'd rather spend my time uncovering hidden gov't agendas and cover ups that effect nearly everyone. There's plenty in that area that are hard to get public traction on. But hey if we want to talk sex, how about the cover up of political pedophila rings. that's sex, illegal and immoral to the nth degree. Frankly if Obama "comes out" the day after he leaves office i won't be shocked. or if we find out he was a player with a harem of women in college after he leaves office, either way it's not really going to make much difference. Clinton raped at least one woman and he's still honored by some. Sexual immorality of public officails doesn't get much real political traction and it's often not illegal. But the fact that he's promoting the legalization of homosexual marraige IS a problem, killing citizens with drones is a problem, spying on phones is a problem, lying about obamacare, pushing ombamacare is a problem.
his sexually issues are his problem, frankly i hope he's not a homosexual/bisexual. For his sake and it'll just give that group another point to parade around supposedly giving the "lifestyle" legitimacy. "looook he was the president and he...so boys and girls..."

Uh, are you a bigot? As a gay man, who is married (not legally yet) to another man, why should you care? How about "Live and let live"? What you do in the privacy of your home and whom you do it with, doesn't concern me....why are you concerned about me?
It isn't any more a "lifestyle" than your sexual orientation is. Please stop referring to it as such. There is no such thing as "the gay lifestyle". Period.

poet
12-18-2013, 11:57 AM
Its all the same thing Rev, since it's about truth vs. lies. This man's life is one big lie.
And who are you to say that? He, in all likelihood, could say the same of you.

aboutime
12-18-2013, 12:54 PM
And who are you to say that? He, in all likelihood, could say the same of you.

POET. Most Americans know, without any doubt...Obama is a Liar. So, why should anyone trust him if he admits, or denies anything, anyone happens to say, or accuse him of doing, being, saying?

Arbo
12-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Uh, are you a bigot?.

Yes, there are several of them here. Enjoy.

glockmail
12-18-2013, 08:36 PM
And who are you to say that? He, in all likelihood, could say the same of you.Unlike your Messiah, I am a truth teller.

glockmail
12-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Wow. And just like President Clinton's indiscretion, the only one who should have been concerned was the wife. And she, apparently, "got over it".
Michelle and Barack, seem the ideal couple, and most importantly, "happy and in love". Nobody's business, as everyone has skeletons, and a past. Still, at this late date, are folks, intent on "tar and feathering" him. Sad.

Your predictable response has already been responded to:

No hate here man. All I ax for is honesty. :slap:

Kathianne
12-19-2013, 03:09 AM

I agree. He ran on race and won on race. His supporters portray any dissent with his policies to be prejudicial dissent, not on issues, but on race. He is the most divisive president regarding race in my long lifetime.

poet
12-19-2013, 09:45 AM
Yes, there are several of them here. Enjoy.

Damn vermin.

poet
12-19-2013, 09:47 AM
Unlike your Messiah, I am a truth teller.

bs. The only Messiah is Jesus Christ. Your Messiah, obviously, is Barack Obama, because you and your ilk keep referring to his as such.
LOL. List any truth you've told.

poet
12-19-2013, 09:48 AM
Your predictable response has already been responded to:

Uh, I've been exposed to enough hate, to know it when I see it. Don't like my response, don't read it.

poet
12-19-2013, 09:51 AM
I agree. He ran on race and won on race. His supporters portray any dissent with his policies to be prejudicial dissent, not on issues, but on race. He is the most divisive president regarding race in my long lifetime.

Propaganda. What he did is reveal the racism and bigotry that has been present, all the long, under the guise of "we've come so far from yesterday".....when, clearly we have not. The fact that he is occupying the Oval Office has set your hair on fire....and you refuse to make peace with it, is all.

fj1200
12-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Propaganda. What he did is reveal the racism and bigotry that has been present, all the long, under the guise of "we've come so far from yesterday".....when, clearly we have not. The fact that he is occupying the Oval Office has set your hair on fire....and you refuse to make peace with it, is all.

Actually he is a flaming lib bent on a socialist restructuring of government and certain aspects of American society. People had/have the same reaction to Bill/Hillary which means it's not race based. If he's not using his race as a motivating factor then certainly members of the media are using it to protect his agenda from criticism.

poet
12-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Actually he is a flaming lib bent on a socialist restructuring of government and certain aspects of American society. People had/have the same reaction to Bill/Hillary which means it's not race based. If he's not using his race as a motivating factor then certainly members of the media are using it to protect his agenda from criticism.

Right. And you have corroborating evidence, from an unbiased source, supporting that POV? And you're completely wrong. What objection there was to Bill and Hillary, is totally different from the objection to Barack O., and it most certainly is "race-based".....that is not even up for debate anymore. And as if. He hasn't been protected from any criticism...it's going on, presently, up in here, and most everywhere. Stop playing the victim.

fj1200
12-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Right. And you have corroborating evidence, from an unbiased source, supporting that POV? And you're completely wrong. What objection there was to Bill and Hillary, is totally different from the objection to Barack O., and it most certainly is "race-based".....that is not even up for debate anymore. And as if. He hasn't been protected from any criticism...it's going on, presently, up in here, and most everywhere. Stop playing the victim.

Who is playing the victim? And yes, his stated desire for a single-payer health care in this country counts in my book as corroborating evidence. Would you like the transcript of his words? Not to mention his statements on capital gains taxes (fairness) and desires for increasing taxes on the wealthy. And no, the B&H are not completely different. What was different was Bill's response to losing the House and Congress in '94 which was far more accepting to electoral results than was BO's response. Of course criticism goes on but you can't ignore the cacophony of racism claims that have countered legitimate criticism.

jimnyc
12-19-2013, 11:09 AM
Damn vermin.

Damn monkeys.

glockmail
12-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Uh, I've been exposed to enough hate, to know it when I see it. Don't like my response, don't read it.This response of yours was predicted by me as well. Ask Jim. :laugh:

jimnyc
12-19-2013, 02:00 PM
This response of yours was predicted by me as well. Ask Jim. :laugh:

He posts EXACTLY as he has on other boards and EXACTLY as you said he would. I'll give him an A for consistency, but an F for failure to learn from his mistakes. Even a half hearted attempt to debate things or discuss them would have been cool. This one called you a racist if you disagreed, refused to answer anything directed his way and placed those with tough questions on ignore. Methinks his goal was to spout things out without being challenged and to be an ass without others being an ass in return, and to race bait so he can cry racism. And Fwiw, he posted like an ass to those who were polite in their responses as well.

I think I owned something that looked like him once:

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s655/stlrsfan2/internet-troll_zps955ba308.jpg

Drummond
12-19-2013, 03:41 PM

FJ ... why does your post not surprise me in the least ?

Next time you want to parade your so-called 'Conservative credentials' on these threads, remember this ....

fj1200
12-19-2013, 05:16 PM
FJ ... why does your post not surprise me in the least ?

Next time you want to parade your so-called 'Conservative credentials' on these threads, remember this ....

:confused: The next I "parade" my conservative credentials I'll just remember this ....

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fj1200 For This Useful Post:
aboutime (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2272) (Today),Drummond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2287) (Today),Gaffer (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=23) (Today),Jeff (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1539) (Today),Kathianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=8) (Today)

;)

Abbey Marie
12-19-2013, 05:52 PM

Rev, do you recall all the "chatter" about George Bush's National Guard attendance record, and his grades? Did they matter? Either these questionable items from the past, true or not, matter or they don't. The problem I have is that the media is usually highly selective about which person's (Republican) past negative rumors they like to talk about, or not. (Dem).

jimnyc
12-19-2013, 05:57 PM
Rev, do you recall all the "chatter" about George Bush's National Guard attendance record, and his grades? Did they matter? Either these questionable items from the past, true or not, matter or they don't. The problem I have is that the media is usually highly selective about which person's (Republican) past negative rumors they like to talk about, or not. (Dem).

In Rev's case, I honestly think he would say the same about Bush or Obama...

But you are still 3000000000000000000000% correct. And this is why I go to like 19 sources for my news everyday, so that I can piece together the truth for myself. Sometimes I have to find "negative" stuff about Obama by reading foreign media!!

I understand that we will find TV/Radio/Internet... Some biased for either side of the aisle, but all in all, in total, the media in general is so skewered to the left it's not even funny. Then you have things like war, and reporting on deaths, other casualties, where the media spent 24x7 reporting this during the Bush era, and I have to spend an eternity to find much of this on my own now.

Abbey Marie
12-19-2013, 06:02 PM

Uh oh, FJ. You're wrong. Poet said so. Neener neener!

Abbey Marie
12-19-2013, 06:06 PM
In Rev's case, I honestly think he would say the same about Bush or Obama...

But you are still 3000000000000000000000% correct. And this is why I go to like 19 sources for my news everyday, so that I can piece together the truth for myself. Sometimes I have to find "negative" stuff about Obama by reading foreign media!!

I understand that we will find TV/Radio/Internet... Some biased for either side of the aisle, but all in all, in total, the media in general is so skewered to the left it's not even funny. Then you have things like war, and reporting on deaths, other casualties, where the media spent 24x7 reporting this during the Bush era, and I have to spend an eternity to find much of this on my own now.

I agree; Rev would say the same thing about any Prez. I was talking generally.

glockmail
12-19-2013, 08:29 PM
...the objection to Barack O., and it most certainly is "race-based".....that is not even up for debate anymore. ....

:lol: