PDA

View Full Version : Boehner hires illegal-alien-amnesty advocate as an advisor

Little-Acorn
12-04-2013, 11:40 AM
Sigh.

Sometime I think the Republicans really don't WANT to be the majority.

They are working on that, constantly.

--------------------------------

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/3/boehner-legalization-advocate-advise-immigration/

Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House

By Stephen Dinan
The Washington Times
Tuesday, December 3, 2013

House Speaker John A. Boehner announced Tuesday that he has hired a longtime advocate of legalizing illegal immigrants to be an adviser, signaling that the Republican is still intent on trying to pass an immigration bill during this congressional session.

Immigrant rights advocates cheered the move as a sign of Mr. Boehner’s dedication to action. Those who want a crackdown on illegal immigration said the top Republican in the House has moved closer to embracing amnesty by hiring Rebecca Tallent, a former staffer for Sen. John McCain and fellow Arizona Republican Jim Kolbe.

“Tallent’s hiring suggests he really does still want to push an amnesty through the House, which to me suggests that the immigration hawks still have their work cut out for them,” said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies. “She is a professional amnesty advocate.”

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Sigh.

Sometime I think the Republicans really don't WANT to be the majority.

They are working on that, constantly.

--------------------------------

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/3/boehner-legalization-advocate-advise-immigration/

Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House

By Stephen Dinan
The Washington Times
Tuesday, December 3, 2013

House Speaker John A. Boehner announced Tuesday that he has hired a longtime advocate of legalizing illegal immigrants to be an adviser, signaling that the Republican is still intent on trying to pass an immigration bill during this congressional session.

Immigrant rights advocates cheered the move as a sign of Mr. Boehner’s dedication to action. Those who want a crackdown on illegal immigration said the top Republican in the House has moved closer to embracing amnesty by hiring Rebecca Tallent, a former staffer for Sen. John McCain and fellow Arizona Republican Jim Kolbe.

“Tallent’s hiring suggests he really does still want to push an amnesty through the House, which to me suggests that the immigration hawks still have their work cut out for them,” said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies. “She is a professional amnesty advocate.” I trust Boehner less each day.. He hasn't an ounce of conservatism in him. --Tyr

gabosaurus
12-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Congresspersons of both parties do not care about the American people. Their sole objective is to remain in office and continue to have money stuffed in their pockets. If Boehner (or Harry Reid) thought it would insure his continued current role, I am guessing he would sell us all out to Satan's minions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Congresspersons of both parties do not care about the American people. Their sole objective is to remain in office and continue to have money stuffed in their pockets. If Boehner (or Harry Reid) thought it would insure his continued current role, I am guessing he would sell us all out to Satan's minions. Another one we agree on.. :beer:

CSM
12-05-2013, 07:35 AM
Congresspersons of both parties do not care about the American people. Their sole objective is to remain in office and continue to have money stuffed in their pockets. If Boehner (or Harry Reid) thought it would insure his continued current role, I am guessing he would sell us all out to Satan's minions.

Dang! I hate it when I have to agree with Gabby!