PDA

View Full Version : Islamic threads

jimnyc
12-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Let me say this first - there is NO censorship here, and it won't be starting anytime soon. You guys are free to discuss any articles at all you can find on the internet.

With that said, wouldn't you all prefer more of a variety than so many Islamic threads daily? For example, I usually start my news searches at Drudgereport. If there is a major story that deals with Islam there, I might post it. But I just won't go out of my way every day to find stories that likely wouldn't even be found here in the States, unless someone went out of their way to find it.

It just gets a bit monotonous after awhile to pop onto the board, look at the top to see the last 10 posts, and inevitably 5 of them are threads about Islam. Maybe we can make an effort to place new stories as they arise into ongoing stories? For example, Tyr has a thread about "I'm taking my stand...." and it flourished as a single thread.

I want everyone to feel like they can post whatever they like, and others not to feel like we lost our goals here and are dismissing politics in favor of so many religious issues around the world.

How do we find a happy medium here? Can some of you guys perhaps try and piggy back stories onto other threads to keep discussions centralized? I think all of the participants in these discussions will end up discussing anyway.

And those complaining, can we perhaps try to simply engage threads and discuss, and less complaining about the subject in general?

I'm going to regret leaving this thread open, but I don't want anyone yelling censorship. I'm open to ideas, but I think having a few threads like Tyr's would be the best solution.

Jeff
12-04-2013, 03:35 PM
10-4 Rodger :laugh: Good Buddy ( so you know Good Buddy isn't what you want to be refereed as )

jimnyc
12-04-2013, 03:46 PM
10-4 Rodger :laugh: Good Buddy ( so you know Good Buddy isn't what you want to be refereed as )

The Dolphins are coming to Pittsburgh this weekend to get their asses kicked! :thumb:

Jeff
12-04-2013, 04:42 PM
The Dolphins are coming to Pittsburgh this weekend to get their asses kicked! :thumb:

Why will Big Ben be trying to Rape them :laugh:

James you know the Fish are going to ponce the Squellers

Drummond
12-04-2013, 04:47 PM
I see what you're saying, Jim. To an extent I'll take your message on board.

Nonetheless, Tyr and myself do consider Islam's incursions something deserving of continued attention. As I see it myself, it tends to be the case that events in the UK (on this subject, and others, too) act as an early warning for what America - if it isn't careful - may experience for itself.

Anjem Choudary, based in the UK, does his best to further his international reach, and is already on record as saying he wants the death of democracy in America, and for Sharia Law to replace it. Forums such as this one help to alert and inform about such dangers, and such invasive influences, it seems to me.

I do take your message on board, however. Thanks.

jimnyc
12-04-2013, 05:23 PM

Nonetheless, Tyr and myself do consider Islam's incursions something deserving of continued attention.

No problem and you can still continue to post as many posts per day on whatever subject. I'm just trying not to overwhelm the overall board on one subject. If things are kept orderly, then it doesn't appear that the entire board is about Islamic subjects. And this isn't to hide anything, but rather to make the board more appealing to all of our members, and potential members. We have a lot of forums and topics and was just hoping to make things a little neater is all. So instead of 19 threads a day, a thread or 2 on the subject and related stories posted with them would be better.

revelarts
12-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Jim are u now a Muslim appeaser?! Or have you just gone lefty on us here?
Overwhelm the board? is this Shira law or sumthin'? Jim have you converted?
Jim I dunno, this board might be getting to left wing for me, tomorrow you'll probably change the name to No Debating Islam Policy.
I think i KNOW where this site is going. same as HITLER!! No worries, us REAL americans.. and brits.. will be fine.... ELSEWHERE
go day SIR!

gabosaurus
12-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Jim I dunno, this board might be getting to left wing for me, tomorrow you'll probably change the name to No Debating Islam Policy.
I think i KNOW where this site is going. same as HITLER!! No worries, us REAL americans.. and brits.. will be fine.... ELSEWHERE
go day SIR!

I suggest that anyone who doesn't like Jim's suggestions go start their own board. It's fairly easy to do. Or perhaps go to a board where only conservative Republicans can post. I am sure there are a large number of them.

الله أكب (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87_%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%B1) ya'll

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2013, 06:57 PM

Nonetheless, Tyr and myself do consider Islam's incursions something deserving of continued attention. As I see it myself, it tends to be the case that events in the UK (on this subject, and others, too) act as an early warning for what America - if it isn't careful - may experience for itself.

Anjem Choudary, based in the UK, does his best to further his international reach, and is already on record as saying he wants the death of democracy in America, and for Sharia Law to replace it. Forums such as this one help to alert and inform about such dangers, and such invasive influences, it seems to me.

I do take your message on board, however. Thanks. I am fine with it if it is not taken a step further. I can put all my truth on Islam posts in two of my ongoing threads--1. --I Take My Stand --- thread and the other number 2. --Most recent muslim terrorist attacks -- thread. Some would make far more sense in current events threads because they may come out as major news stories of Islamic terrorist attacks but I will give it a go as Jim asks. With that said, I'd still like to point out---- if anybody has complained about it , stop crybabying and either defend the scum or post other threads on other subjects as nobody is stopping you!!! Just because the truth hurts is no reason to cry like a damn child about it... Its very important to get the truth out!!!!!!! I've now said my peace on that... --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2013, 07:02 PM
I suggest that anyone who doesn't like Jim's suggestions go start their own board. It's fairly easy to do. Or perhaps go to a board where only conservative Republicans can post. I am sure there are a large number of them.

الله أكب (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87_%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%B1) ya'll How about we not start suggesting members leave?? If we are going to do that I can name at least one that sure as hell should go but I dont... Gabby , you get on my nerves a lot but I still see your redeeming value and contributions made here. I'd never suggest that you leave so why do you do so about the Rev(?)--he is by far a good egg and posts a great many interesting and informative posts IMHO.. Reel in those claws please.. -Tyr

gabosaurus
12-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Tyr, you can say anything you want. But why do you need a separate thread each time you need to say something? Why not put it all into the same thread?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Tyr, you can say anything you want. But why do you need a separate thread each time you need to say something? Why not put it all into the same thread? See my previous two posts Gabby..

gabosaurus
12-04-2013, 07:12 PM
How about we not start suggesting members leave?? If we are going to do that I can name at least one that sure as hell should go but I dont... Gabby , you get on my nerves a lot but I still see your redeeming value and contributions made here. I'd never suggest that you leave so why do you do so about the Rev(?)--he is by far a good egg and posts a great many interesting and informative posts IMHO.. Reel in those claws please.. -Tyr

I only suggest this for those who refuse to obey the stated rules of the board.
It's like this -- All DP members are obligated to obey the Golden Rule: He who spends the Gold, makes the Rules.
This applies to me as well as everyone else. When Jim doesn't like my conduct or things that I post, he brings down the mighty hand of Steeler God and threatens my presence.
I appreciate everyone's presence. But no one is allowed to make their own rules.
Someone has to make all the final decisions on DP. Hint -- it's not you or I.

tailfins
12-04-2013, 07:21 PM
I tried to say something about this long ago. It didn't have anything to do with my sensitivity nor DP, but the mental health of the members. Obsessing like that can't be good.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2013, 07:25 PM
I only suggest this for those who refuse to obey the stated rules of the board.
It's like this -- All DP members are obligated to obey the Golden Rule: He who spends the Gold, makes the Rules.
This applies to me as well as everyone else. When Jim doesn't like my conduct or things that I post, he brings down the mighty hand of Steeler God and threatens my presence.
I appreciate everyone's presence. But no one is allowed to make their own rules.
Someone has to make all the final decisions on DP. Hint -- it's not you or I. Thanks for the hint but I assure you it was not needed. I am a firm believe in each army having only one supreme commander. Just as each family should have only one final decider if a mutual agreement can not be reached by the husband and wife. Jim's board , Jim's rules-- I have no problem with that. I always give respect where it is due.. and never where it is not... -Tyr

revelarts
12-04-2013, 07:27 PM

الله أكب (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87_%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%B1) ya'll

mm hmmph your burkas showing lady.
I always knew you were a closet MUSLIM!!!

Gabbafatwah!

well the boards really gone now. I don't know how much more o this i can take. Jim's Muslim, Gabby's Muslim, FJ and Log been a LEFTY probably closet Muslims terrorist. Jafar is an Iranian spy.
i wouldn't be surprised if AT and gaffer are gonna be saying evening prayers here tomorrow.

to bad
NO Debating Islam Policy Board was a decent place, gone the way of all things.

good DAY!

do I have to put a sarcasm alert on everything

tailfins
12-04-2013, 07:31 PM

Screw that, I don't give away free labor. It was you practically offering Jim a blow job for you to become an admin.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2013, 07:33 PM
I tried to say something about this long ago. It didn't have anything to do with my sensitivity nor DP, but the mental health of the members. Obsessing like that can't be good. I remember and believe I told you it was presenting truth which should never be hidden. Not obsessing but keeping up with current events , national security and the state of the world. This is a political forum and although Islam is a religion its also a political and military force. If you think not you haven't a clue about its history and its single agenda of world domination. You are too intelligent to not have a clue.. I'll sheath my sword when it stops being a threat to myself, my family and my nation until then my blade stays drawn ,sharp as hell and lusting to be used! Trust me, those are far, far more than just idle words. 9/11 made Islam and I mortal enemies until I pass from this earth. I went Native American dog soldier on them and if push comes to shove they would not like my actions IF TAKEN FURTHER THAN JUST PRESENTING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM.. In a real fight I am not to be ffed with.. A fact many in the past found out the hard way.. Islam too could find that out.. --Tyr

jimnyc
12-04-2013, 07:41 PM
if anybody has complained about it , stop crybabying and either defend the scum or post other threads on other subjects as nobody is stopping you!!!

Nobody specifically complained as of late, and to be honest, those that have ever complained, usually do so publicly as well. And that's always been my advice - if you don't like what someone is posting or disagree, either engage that person and prove them wrong, or move along.

But I do think that someone making a dozen posts in 2 threads, as opposed to 10 new threads, makes the board look much neater, and I assure you will still promote the same level of discussion on the subjects.

jimnyc
12-04-2013, 07:44 PM
To be clear here - this is not an issue in regards to any rules. Everyone has been just fine as far as I've seen lately. If everyone were posting joke after joke after joke after joke, I might suggest that a weekly joke thread or similar be created, so as not to give off the idea that we are a comedy board. I just want to be fair to all and inviting to all. If the topic here was sports 24x7, those who don't care for sports might avoid us.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2013, 08:05 PM

الله أكب (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87_%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%B1) ya'll Just noticed this in your post Gabby.

الله أكب ya'll God is greatest... Now I do not contest that but there are many Gods in this world. Do you care to elaborate on that? Allah or the God of Abraham and Father of the Saviour? For they are by no means the same entity... --Tyr

fj1200
12-05-2013, 07:54 AM
go day SIR!

Agreed. The board has seriously gone downhill and been overrun by liberal, terraforming posters ever since that logroller fellow was made a moderator.

Jeff
12-05-2013, 08:06 AM

WOW again with the monkey see Monkey do :laugh::laugh::laugh:

See Arbo you thought only you knew how to play the game of throw something out and a simple mind will follow :laugh:

Isn't this the same thing I would throw at you ??

Seriously Arbo I have to thank you it feels pretty good to watch a moron follow the picture I put in there head :laugh:

Jeff
12-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Seriously this is a no brainier , TYR had started this a while ago ( or tried to anyway ) without Jim asking him to, so for you Liberal Moron's that think you won something here remember TYR had started this idea on his own .

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/firstnew.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?37131-Most-recent-muslim-terrorist-attacks&goto=newpost) http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/icons/icon1.png Most recent muslim terrorist attacks.. (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?37131-Most-recent-muslim-terrorist-attacks) Started by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?2275-Tyr-Ziu-Saxnot), 09-30-2012 10:44 AM <dl class="pagination" id="pagination_threadbit_37131"><dd>

</dd><dd>http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/icons/icon1.png I take my stand, you? (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36912-I-take-my-stand-you) Started by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?2275-Tyr-Ziu-Saxnot), 09-12-2012 08:32 PM </dd><dd>

I love when one person can try and turn something harmless into there own personal triumph :laugh: I guess when one is that dense any victory is a good one :laugh:
</dd></dl>

Abbey Marie
12-05-2013, 05:34 PM
Agreed. The board has seriously gone downhill and been overrun by liberal, terraforming posters ever since that logroller fellow was made a moderator.

I've long wanted to use terraforming in a sentence.

http://www.mcsk12.net/schools/btwashington.hs/site/images/HatsOffGoldOtherSide.jpg

gabosaurus
12-05-2013, 06:21 PM
I have been working on terraforming Jim into a godless liberal ever since I came here. :rolleyes:

Jeff
12-06-2013, 12:32 AM
I have been working on terraforming Jim into a godless liberal ever since I came here. :rolleyes:

I think it's working Gabby :laugh: