PDA

View Full Version : Amazing, obama had no meetings with his obamacare czar for three years!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2013, 10:55 AM
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2013/12/06/zero-the-number-of-times-obama-met-with-sebelius-oneonone-between-july-2010-and-november-2013-n1758696 Zero: The Number of Times Obama Met With Sebelius One-On-One Between July 2010 and November 2013
Daniel Doherty | Dec 06, 2013 While at the same time he met with other cabinet secretaries in private no less than 277 times during that same period. Mind-boggling. The launching of Healthcare.gov might have been the most important (domestic) event of President Obama’s presidency. The successful implementation of Obamacare would have dispelled fears, across the spectrum, that the government was incapable of overseeing such a massive federal overhaul; that is, implementing a law that would transform one-sixth of the U.S. economy. In other words, there was a lot riding on the website being ready and functional on October 1. And yet, President Obama’s own calendar tells us that he didn’t even hold a single one-on-one meeting with his Secretary of Health and Human Services (!) for three years leading up to that all-important date. I’m speechless.

Why? Why wasn’t he meeting with his HHS secretary every single day making sure the federal exchanges were ready to go? It’s the president’s job to know what’s going on in his own administration. Who can he blame (other than himself) for the failed rollout? He didn't meet with her so when it all blew up he could claim deniability and place most blame on her. This guy runs his mafia style organizations with many underlings set up to take the fall so he never has to. Same way the mafia operated. Chicago taught the scum a lot, eh? His signature triumph and he cant be bothered by it!??? Over 3 years and no meetings. That has to be a first ..... and points to his puppet status which I've spoke of often. I just bet that his little bamcare czar has meet with Soros a lot.. --Tyr

Arbo
12-06-2013, 12:47 PM
There is no 'obamacare czar'. Sebelius is the Secretary of Health and Human Services. Using proper titles would probably help your rants a bit, far more than making up shit.

jimnyc
12-06-2013, 12:50 PM
There is no 'obamacare czar'. Sebelius is the Secretary of Health and Human Services. Using proper titles would probably help your rants a bit, far more than making up shit.

Participating in an adult like manner instead of tossing shit in post #2 of a thread would be better. Why not address the article? Perhaps specifically what Tyr himself wrote? Why instantly go to "rants", making stuff up and other things solely looking to instigate/fight?

Arbo
12-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Participating in an adult like manner instead of tossing shit in post #2 of a thread would be better. Why not address the article? Perhaps specifically what Tyr himself wrote? Why instantly go to "rants", making stuff up and other things solely looking to instigate/fight?

Thanks for publicly addressing me for 'wrongdoing' yet again. I must be ultra special to warrant such attention when others don't get it.

jimnyc
12-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Arbo removed from thread.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Participating in an adult like manner instead of tossing shit in post #2 of a thread would be better. Why not address the article? Perhaps specifically what Tyr himself wrote? Why instantly go to "rants", making stuff up and other things solely looking to instigate/fight? I would like to point out that Sebelius HAS DICTATORIAL AUTHORITY OVER OBAMACARE--IF THAT iS NOT A CZARLIKE NOTHING IS. OR DOES THIS QUOTE LISTED A FEW THOUSAND TIMES IN THE OBAMACARE BILL MEAN NOTHING--" AS THE SECRETARY SHALL DETERMINE"!!??? My listed article/link and views on it still stand despite any attempted misinformation tossed out here.--Tyr

red states rule
12-08-2013, 07:14 AM
Arbo removed from thread.

and I thought the air was clear because the smog had lifted

red states rule
12-08-2013, 07:17 AM
He didn't meet with her so when it all blew up he could claim deniability and place most blame on her. This guy runs his mafia style organizations with many underlings set up to take the fall so he never has to. Same way the mafia operated. Chicago taught the scum a lot, eh? His signature triumph and he cant be bothered by it!??? Over 3 years and no meetings. That has to be a first ..... and points to his puppet status which I've spoke of often. I just bet that his little bamcare czar has meet with Soros a lot.. --Tyr

Come on Tyr. Obama is way too busy campaigning for desperate Dems, selling his Obamacare plan to his loyal foot soldiers, playing round after round of golf, giving hard hitting interviews to Chris Matthews, and attacking Republicans for the failures of Obamacare

Remember with Obama it is all about PRIORITIES. and he has shown what means the most to him.

Shifting all blame off of him and pushing it off to someone else; and living it up before he has to pay for the perks he is enjoying

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Come on Tyr. Obama is way too busy campaigning for desperate Dems, selling his Obamacare plan to his loyal foot soldiers, playing round after round of golf, giving hard hitting interviews to Chris Matthews, and attacking Republicans for the failures of Obamacare

Remember with Obama it is all about PRIORITIES. and he has shown what means the most to him.

Shifting all blame off of him and pushing it off to someone else; and living it up before he has to pay for the perks he is enjoying Yes, he is a man serving a cause! That cause is twofold, first to destroy this nation as it was founded and next to enrich himself into billionaire status by hook and crook. I predict Obama has by nefarious means set himself up to reap possibly up to a billion dollars in his future years after leaving the office he has so corrupted and shamed. As bad as Bill Clinton was he only set himself up to make a couple hundred million after leaving office. People are so stupid as to not see that Clinton getting 250,000 to 400, 000 dollars a speaking fee at a pop from China is actually the payments made for things he was bribed to do while serving as President!! --Tyr

red states rule
12-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Yes, he is a man serving a cause! That cause is twofold, first to destroy this nation as it was founded and next to enrich himself into billionaire status by hook and crook. I predict Obama has by nefarious means set himself up to reap possibly up to a billion dollars in his future years after leaving the office he has so corrupted and shamed. As bad as Bill Clinton was he only set himself up to make a couple hundred million after leaving office. People are so stupid as to not see that Clinton getting 250,000 to 400, 000 dollars a speaking fee at a pop from China is actually the payments made for things he was bribed to do while serving as President!! --Tyr

Not really. Obama is out to redistribute as much wealth as possible. Being a liberal he does not think it is fair that so many people have been successful and have accumulated wealth

So now he is out to punish them by taking as much of their wealth away from them and give to those he deems worthy of it

But of course not HIS wealth. I do not see Obama taking a pay cut or cutting White House expenses

Try, libs are always generous with other peoples money but their supporters are too blinded by their party loyalty to see the truth